What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Atleast some of them are going to the world cup.
>losing to tanzania and tonga

black people

It wasn't a problem the past few World Cups, though. 2014 had Nigeria, Cameroon, Ghana and Ivory Coast.

what's with murrilards and their obsession with black guys?

Belgium

Berlin Conference

Ivory Coast and Ghana lost their golden generations. New generatiosn coming in other countries.
Tough draws for some strong subsaharan contenders.

Aids

They moved to Europe

THIS

dont forgets allhuuu akbarrsss

Terrible goalkeeping desu.

With very few exceptions, African goalies are terrible.

based Mandanda

all their players play in europe and their clubs are weak as fuck while north africans teams have strong clubs and their countries depend more on local players that know each other.
pic related

>What went wrong
>Got all 5/5 WC finals slots

>CONCACRAP
>3/3.5 teams

LMAO

Africa doesn't play playoffs m8.

Underrated

makes me wonder how Lukaku can even play for the Belgian national team, knowing what King Leopold did to his ancestors

Let's be real here most athletes are ignorant of history

Christ
Africa looks like garbage this time around, much worse than usual.

> depending on local players is bad

Most of the times they where the third confederation in strenght, Ghana 2010 should've reached the semifinals
Cameron, Senegal and Algeria had their moments too.

They always destroy youth competitions by playing 24yo giga niggas and paceniglets (something England benefits from as well) but they can't compete once physical attributes are no longer the deciding factor

I see you've never been around black people.

Neither have you, since you ever don't leave your house.

el bahamiANO

Hello island nigger, are you keeping the Queen's money safe?

Tranydad & Tetrapak

they're struck by poverty, civil war and famine.

what the fuck is USA's excuse?

>australian mathematics

Your continent’s obsession is becoming a bit concerning now. I wanted to talk about CAF in this thread, not CONCACAF.

Bizarre post.

tbf caf should get an additional qualifying spot. and concacaf one less

I agree, >we are shit.
But not to worry we 48-nation World Cup soon

I like nigger teams in the WC, which are just two this time. Bad because I unironically support Cameroon lions. Nigeria is ok too, but not the same. At least they are Argentina's achenemies, which is fun. Also Senegal will be fun, for sure.
The anarchy, utter niggerness of these guys makes their games jolly fun and highly enjoyable to watch.
I don't like sandnigger teams in the WC, which are three this time. Fuck Morocco, Egypt and Tunicia.

Oh, forgot to say: great post.

When your local league is the unironic Tuisian Ligue 1 then yes it's pretty bad.

Africa should be combined into 5 big countries

yeah all the North Africans look like extremely easy outs, even against the AFC teams. The full on black teams could at least go full anarchy on their opponents and get some really fun results, watching bus-parking, diving Arabs try for 0-0s is going to be awful.
>unless it's something crazy like Egypt-Saudi Arabia

More like it's time that North America goes through it's own balkanization. It's been a long time coming.

>I don't like sandnigger teams in the WC, which are three this time
you forgot sweden

should have nuked it

All the good ivory coastians play for france and the ghanese all go through crap premier league academies

>Egypt-Saudi Arabia
These fags would probably do choo-choo train in the locker room, if you know what I mean.
Hopefully we will get some Iran - Saudi Arabia instead. They abhor their guts and the tension and underlying violence would be highly enjoyable.
Won't happen because they won't make it past the first round, alas.

I was expecting a burger to come across with that one. It had to be an outback savage.
>oh well

>bus-parking, diving Arabs try for 0-0's

Our NT doesn't park the bus or dive to try for 0-0's but I can't argue against the fact that aside from Salah our team is extremely boring.

Calm down New Somalia, it's not like your Ibrahimovic-less side will be anymore entertaining.

I for one will happily root for you guys

ty based ally

We are well over Zlatan now. The team doesn't need a cocky 36 year old with a screwed up knee.
Also, you know, and I know, and everyone knows that Sverige is a way better aquad than any sandnigger bunch.
>New Somalia
See pic related. There is only one brown guy, and he ain't fucking wearing the yellow jersey.

>We are well over Zlatan now. The team doesn't need a cocky 36 year old with a screwed up knee.

You fucking ingrate.

I wasn't arguing that the Egypt NT was the better squad but that we aren't going to the World Cup with the goal to not qualify and we aren't as shit a squad as you'd like to believe. New Somalia was a joke, calm down.

The tunisian league 1 is unironically ranked as the best league in Africa.
Kek stop repeating the same rehashed shit.