So, now that the dust has settled...

So, now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about the latest Best of the WHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArst?

youtube.com/watch?v=9cNUg3XvVKk

>tfw no male friend whos comfortable showing physical intimacy like mike

>no mike

didn't watch it

They should've watched deathstalker 2. It's not a BOTW without rape.

It was really weak shit honestly, let down after the last wheel of the worst being top notch.

>the gay one
ggggghhhhhhhhhh

thanks for the (you)!

they never answered which one was the Best Of The Worst out of the three. Why?

mike, rich and jay should really be mandatory in every episode

jack and disgusting hipster obese beard man should just take turns being the 4th

or just make it 5 people you fucking faggots so mike & jay & rich appear in every ep

Because it was a shit episode and none were remarkable

np, you deserved it

Honestly this, the latest few shows have felt pretty weak overall.

I don't get it, the quality of BotW has never been tarnished for me. This episode didn't have all that many gags (hard to do so without Mike being there to set up the jokes) but the films themselves are easily amongst the most hilariously bad they've analysed.

How do you know Mike isn't in it if you didn't watch it?

>there was actually booze in the novelty hip flask
I'm beginning to suspect that Mike has a drinking problem.

>2001 references
Personal bias for being a Kubrick fanboy, but I fucking loved them.

>You will never snuggle up with Mike while watching bad movies

disappointed Josh is replacing Mike, but from 31:00 on it had some pretty epic Rich moments.

These days if a botw has more laughs than cringes it's a good episode. A lot of cringes and yawns in this one though

Too much fucking yelling, it was just getting annoying after a while. I watch them because of edgy jokes not because grown men getting fake excited and screaming into a microphone.

>good morning ja-

closed.

>TFW I have this level of friendship with my two best friends
Life's good lads