What sport is this?

What sport is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

wcpo.com/news/our-community/food/those-kinder-eggs-with-surprise-toys-inside-are-finally-coming-to-us-on-black-friday
eater.com/2011/1/17/6701687/starbucks-to-launch-a-31-oz-big-gulp-of-coffee-the-trenta
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck, could honestly do with a mocha chip right now

i wonder if you can shoot people like this and then tell the cops you thought it was an escaped bull or something.

Would you off yourself if you looked like this?

Maybe. I only say that because it wouldn't be possible if I had to pick the gun up off the floor

Your finger wouldn't fit on the trigger

Can an American explain to me why store workers keep feeding these things?
The closest thing we have in Germany are alcoholics and our stores refuse to sell to them quite regularly.

too much ass

because we live in a free country and if you want to kill yourself with sugar then you can go right ahead.

>because we live in a free country

You would sell OPs webm a gallon of sugar every day because of freedom?

Their health care is private so she is not really a burden on society.

It's a moral question.

the kind of people who work in places like Starbucks are counting every minute until they get to go home. intentionally making that kind of job harder is not something you want to do.

>right wing reading comprehension

why are you mongoloids so obsessed with politics?
kek

>be born woman
>Gifted life on easy mode
Instead turn yourself into a disgusting monstrosity. I can understand men giving up and just saying fuck it but not women

wcpo.com/news/our-community/food/those-kinder-eggs-with-surprise-toys-inside-are-finally-coming-to-us-on-black-friday

I know. Memes aside, if she actually took care of her body she would probably be slightly good looking.

>that poor bench about to snap

She obviously can't work to sustain her disgusting habits, so, who is sanctioning her unhealthy life habit? And why is that not a crime like murder?

>this is what men believe
being a woman (female) is preety much the same as being a man.

>has to live in a 1 floor house
lel

Starbucks drink are sweet but not in a satisfying way desu.

I hope you're not suggesting the government should dictate what people eat? If someone wants to eat a "gallon of sugar" a day I'll tell them it's a stupid unhealthy idea and if they want to continue then so be it. It's their body/health.

>not really a burden on society
bitch is raising the price of starbucks all on her own by consuming the entire gdp of costa rica in venti every day.

eater.com/2011/1/17/6701687/starbucks-to-launch-a-31-oz-big-gulp-of-coffee-the-trenta

>only in america

>you shouldn't help people with problems

also how are you faggots translating what he said into the government being authoritarian and the country not being free?
are you this dumb?

Never give up

I'd become the janitor of Sup Forums

>460 calories
You can lierally eat 2 quarter pounders for that amount of calories.
Amerifats drinking 2 quarter pounders every morning. I bet they have it with a muffin too.

We the USA are controlled by a secret , monolithic, ruthless society that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence, by infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, intimidation instead of free choice, geurillas by night instead of soldiers by day. Its a system that has conscripted vast human and material resources into a tightly knit and highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, scientific, and political operations. ITs preperations are concealed no published. Its mistakes are buried not headlines, Its dissenters are silenced not praised.
This machine functions at a basic level by selling addicting products to braindead retards who are not aware that they are being manipulated by capitalists attempting to profit by playing on the evolutionary aquired release of endorphines when they find food, sex, or just through plain drugs.

That cow never stood a chance. She didnt have to walk or hunt or farm to find food. She got in her machine and burned some carbon to roll her fat ass down the road and activate that sweet pleasure center of her brain for 5 minutes while the fat slowly suffocates her by growing in on her lungs and airway.

I remember watching her becominh anorexic in a newer epsiode because of a phobia of being fat again, pretty sad really.

>the entire gdp of costa rica

OMG IS THIS REAL?

HOLY SHIT, PLEASE JUST TELL ME DOES THIS MEAN WE ARE GETTING (pic related) BACK?

her body her choice krautfag, or did you forget you live in a feminist society

460 calories is approximately 1/4 of the caloric intake for the average healthy person desu. I'm not saying its a good food but pretending a person who indulges in a 500 calorie coffee but only eats 1500 calories the rest of the day is doing less wrong than hitler

>2300 cals in one of those
God bless America

>tf
>tp
you don't have them?

But Hitler did nothing wrong?

if you knew anything about chemistry or biology you'd know that talking about calories is just retarded.

>266 grams of sugar
>Literally 11 full size Hershey Bar's worth of sugar

imagine drinking that, an entire pizza is less calories

than why selling drugs is illegal?

Cause the jews don't control drugs the brown people do. Well except for the ones your doctor """prescribes""" and boy are they happy to hand out that """medicine""" to you.

are you implying starbucks frappuccino is jewish?

It's a franchise which means there are jews calling the shots up top.

t. Ron Swanson

yea but is it yellow or orange capule/

Hopefully she will never and, I can't imagine how, has never bred. She'll die in her 40's and her weak genetics with her.