Would we have actually even gotten to the moon without nigger women?

Would we have actually even gotten to the moon without nigger women?

We could have but obviously they were instrumental for the one time we did.

What zoo is this?

All they did was calculate basic math problems and they even had a white supervisor check their work.

>people think that movie was historically accurate by any measure

This fucking planet.

If not for white people wed have colonies on mars.

Why are they all wearing earth tones? This is hilariously cartoonish, we can tell them they're black already. Maybe it's to create a contrast with the boring fucking white males and their dress codes and uniforms.

School children are being taken to see it.
It's another fake history movie that will be used to give your kids a false impression of History.

They made my high school class watch Schindler's List.
It was presented as an accurate representation of true events.

They are the reason we got to the moon at all. Russia wasn't able to do it. But because they were female and black, their accomplishments were hidden from the public by white males

this doesn't really offend me as much as it should

wasn't the lady who calculated all that shit like blue eyed?

does anyone with semi nappy hair count as black?

am i black? these fucking white people mane they be lyin to us

Agreed. The black female mind has exponentially more potential for mathematical thinking than white men.

I bet it was that Nazi bastard Von Braun that suppressed their accomplishments.

kangz kino

If only Russia had had hordes of talented tenf 90IQs to do long division all day. Those racists wouldn't know talent if it knocked them out and stole their car.

we tryna go to space and shit mane

Look at dem proud faces.

shit man i tell you what let all the black people go back to africa they gon be wanting us back

Unfortunately this.

Back in the day computers weren't as powerful or usable. So you had to check plenty of the equations by hand. They weren't writing the flight control algorithms or anything.

Still it was amazing that they were able to even get where they were considering how segregated and racist America was back in the day. That alone is quite inspiring.

Stop bitching, your ancestors were the ones who brought them here against their will to do your dirty work.

Now you are paying the price. Karma is a Bitch.

what if a black female physicist wore a shirt that had a sexy nude woman on it
who would be oppressing who

>watching this in theaters with my wife and her son

>suddenly this scene

>[oh don't you know] "That's the souund on of the maannn, *kickback!* workin' on the chaain, gaaaaaang"

>[oh don't you know] "That's the souund on of the maannn, *kickback!* workin' on the chaain, *one two! three foh!" gaaannng"

>Kevin Costner standing there, tears of reverence in his eyes

Somehow I doubt that's how it fucking happened.

>Still it was amazing that they were able to even get where they were considering how segregated and racist America was back in the day.

You say this like them hiring a high yellow clerk/secretary was something that never happened or that people were against.
Or as if it was a bad thing to want segregation, everything was much better off then.

Better for white people you mean. Unfortunately for you and the rest of the Klan the constitution of this country ensures equal rights for all its citizens.

Wasnt Werner von Braun like, the main reason the US could even into rockets?

>the constitution of this country ensures equal rights for all its citizens.

You mean the constitution written by slave owners?

We're gonna purge you animals sooner or later

btw blacks were better off in every way under "oppression" and segregation

if this movie convinces one laquisha to actually read a math book instead of sucking off reshawn for her 15th welfare baby, then they can lie, or exaggerate about whatever the fuck they want to.

they can claim black people invented peanut butter for all i care, as long as it keeps guns and out of niggers hands and replaces them with books

Yeah I guess back then you could screen blacks a bit and try to lift up those that have a greater propensity to basic numeracy than to chimping out (it's becoming clearer why they're all women). Now their best and brightest 90-100 IQs are just pushed into becoming post-colonialism scholars and writers for The Atlantic.

Thats the thing. Blacks look at these films and think can just have it all.
When it doesn't happen they get angry and blame the man.
This stuff just perpetuates black dysfunctionality.

They should have called it "Moon Crickets."

This, I wanna know so I can take my wife's son there.

No, Russia was. But he was very experienced with rocketry so we snatched him up in Operation Paperclip

>it's a Sup Forums gets to show off its cartoonish racism episode

physicist here; these women were smart but not extraordinary. the calculations they were doing were tedious and difficult but nothing groundbreaking. they were just applying known methods to solve a well-defined problem. we're not talking about solving the Riemann hypothesis here, it's just basically the same shit as what your CPU does when playing Kerbal space program but done manually with slide rules.
the movie is a work of propagandistic fiction designed for idiots who don't know math and don't care about math. how many black kids will actually get interested in math or science from this? they just wanna see a black person stick it to whitey.

100 years from now they'll be taking total credit for it.

absolutely. we didnt even need them then.
Something the film doesnt really do a good job of portraying is that these women were not "inventing" the math, but rather just crunching numbers that would be checked by supervisors. I mean almost directly after the events of the film every single woman in that picture was made obsolete.

What's even the context of this? Was the entire NASA team black or something?

I really want there to be a holocaust movie featuring some rando black man who drove a Nazi train

>They made my high school class watch Schindler's List.
>It was presented as an accurate representation of true events.

How was it not?

>100 years

Dude, they already are.

dem nazis dindu nuffin

[autistic screeching]

Didn't watch the movie. Did they just get these ladies to do tedious hand calculations? If so when is the matlab documentary coming out. Matlab does all that shit too.

thank you for this post.

This is the """""black""""" woman who """""got us to the moon"""""

>this thread
Even when it's supposed to be nothing more than a positive movie, the white man gotta keep the black man down, smdh

proofs?

is that hitler in the lower left

WE

Read Schindler's Ark, the book the movie was based on. There are many discrepancies, one is toward the end of the war Schindler laced the inside of his car with diamonds and fled to the western front.

FACT: The rise of the NBA coincided with the decline of NASA

FACT: The white-man became intellectually envious and redirected the black man's intellect into silly games so as the further the myth of the "intelligent white man"

Yes, because they were overglorified excel trables.
>Also that many blacks
the fuck??!

>that's one small step for a man
>one giant SHIEEET for KANGS

Even if true all it would show is how easily manipulated the black man is

Not really man. Just demonstrates his natural inclination toward sport and joviality.

My dick is hard.

Remind you of the fields, sonny boy?

>how segregated and racist America was back in the day

I was born in the wrong era.

the white man doesn't keep you down, YOU keep you down smdh

Off to Sup Forums with you

I have never met a black woman in the four countries I've lived in who was capable of even doing basic math. Where are all these brilliant African female mathematicians we must be hiding?

If these women were such geniuses then Von Braun would've thanked them, himself personally.

>This, I wanna know so I can take my wife's son there.

How come during the Cold War Russian agents didn't try to recruit black scientists then, female or male?

Only took 2 1/2 hours for you to reply to yourself.

*tips*

Technically everyone who worked at NASA got us to the moon, this film elevates the contribution of a few number crunchers and human calculators above that of the rest of the NASA employees simply because they were half black, thats such blatant historical revisionism and stretching thr truth for the sake of progressive bullshit as to border on insanity.

Anyways it was Neil, Buzz and Collins who obviously did the most work, they had to spend thousands of hours perfecting the mission in simulations and test runs, they had no margin for error up there, it was literally Neil's steady guiding hand on the controls of that lunar lander that got "us" to the moon and back.

And it would all be fiction and fantasy if it wasnt for Von Braun and his invaluable contributions to rocketry, spacecraft design and mechanics, that even enabled the existence of the work and calculations that those number crunchers did, which were also then looked over and checked by a supervisor of course.

The film isn't elevating anything, and it exists because people like you deny they existed at all.

It's really more of a /sci/ question.

I love how they blackwash the actual halfblack people.

Did you even read what I wrote you fucking idiot, where in that post am I denying they exist?

I'm denying that they had any significant role in the Apollo program worthy enough of a movie focusing entirely on them like its Apollo 13 or The Right Stuff, you know, the actual people who go up into space and have to go through extensive checklists, procedures and store a wealth of information about their spacecraft, their jobs, their fellow crews jobs, how to fly their spacecraft, how to navigate in space how to rendevous with other objects in orbit, orbital mechanics and transfer orbits, emergency procedures, contingency plans and about a hundred other things.

They are the people worth making movies about, the ones who actually do the dangerous job and trained years to do it, not some number crunchers who were just one small cog in the machine, yet the modern progressive entertainment industry desperate to prove that blacks had any kind of beneficial and important impact in space flight sought to elevatw their work above that of the rest of the cogs who no one cares to even make a movie about because they were not black and so they cannot shoehorn some oscar bait into the movie.

WE

WUZ

AZTRUHNAHTZ

>halfblack

Don't listen to memes, America wasn't some fucking wild west shit where black busses were getting pelted with rocks.
This was literally during the Beatles

elevate*

And you know as well as I do that this was the main purpose of the film, they made that intention clear when they chose actresses that were blacker than the real women actually were which look whiter than Obama, and chose to insert drama and bullshit that didnt actually happen just for the purpose of further driving their agenda that theres some unexplored and undocumented racism and injustice that happened to these women during their time there when there really wasn't and certainly wasn't how they decided to portray in the film.

>Didn't watch the movie
>Thinks the only people in the space program that did anything were the guys in the rocket

If you had watched the movie you'd know the main characters were the black women but also that the space program was a massive undertaking with the people who actually made it into space doing an important but ultimately small part of it.

Everyone knows there were fuck tons of important white people in the space program as well. Does the Miracle on Ice piss you off too since the majority of good hockey players are Russian and Canadian? Does Rocky 1 infuriate you since not only does he lose but there haven't been any white guys in boxing that mattered for decades now?

>White guy in his 20s with no experience with black people telling the world what being black was like under Jim Crow

Yea half of my aunts and uncles and my parents remember Jim Crow in the south and watching MLK on tv and listening to him on the radio. They also were the only democratic voters I know that watched the RNC and took Trump deadly serious since they knew exactly that he stood for the awful bullshit they went through and how hard they fought just so they could do basic shit like graduate high school, go to college in the south, and get half way decent jobs.

I knew one in college that was pretty good at computer science. She dropped out though, had a kid.

The main woman that is based off is a quadroon, all of them were treated well at NASA and admit they were a small part in teams of hundreds of others. The story is almost completely fabricated. They were talented people who did their job just like a shit load of other people at the time at nasa

anyone could have done it but they worked the cheapest.

>Thinks the only people in the space program that did anything were the guys in the rocket
>also that the space program was a massive undertaking with the people who actually made it into space doing an important but ultimately small part of it.

Again you fail basic reading comprehension, thats exactly what I'm fucking saying for 2 posts now I'm saying that this film is pointless and oscar race baiting because they were just a small cog in the machine of NASA and human spaceflight and yeah it was a massive undertaking with hundreds of thousands of employees and contractors all devoted to the Apollo program and sending our men to the moon, thats why this movie is pointless because it focuses on 1 tiny cog of that machine that answered to a bigger cog that answered to a bigger one and so on, its a big cog.

And the ones they did all the work for, the ones who had the toughest job of all are the ones who deserve to have movies made, not a few employees who happened to be black. Thats who they chose to focus on, they could have made a movie about all the lower level employees of NASA and their minor yet important contributions to Apollo but they didn't because that was not their goal, they didnt have the idea in mind to celeberate and present the hard work of the average NASA employee and all those workers, they focused instead on these specific women, just because they were black, its not a movie celebrating the work of NASA as its primary purpose, but instead its oscars race baiting, history revising for the sake of modern progressivism.

If you still dont understand that after having it explained to you over the course of 3 posts then you never will.

The only black woman I dated was an accountant.

Think someone actually tied his hands together? It'd be funny to toss him in a river.

they were basically glorified calculators that hollywood made into lead engineers

holy shit i think i have that exact same shirt

it looks way better on me though

You know, it's funny. I'm not for segregation or racism or any of that nonsense in any way but you really have a weak case.

Since the left won, life for black America has nuked to the point of destruction. Did you know that black youth has lower unemployment than white youth in the 1940's? Was America less racist then?

It's really unfortunate that the left shoe-horned its way into the civil rights movement to improve its social status. Because the policies you put in place with the trust you earned, they fucking destroyed black America.

Time for you to step back so actual help can be provided.

nah, they've gone too far for that, it's time for what the left always wanted, balkanization

Yeah but everyone takes ownership of achievements that people with their ethnicity/country accomplished all the while you didn't do anything and more than likely aren't a smart person yourself.

Yeah, you guys did a great fucking job. There are now more black on black murders in a 15 year period than the war in Iraq.

Fucking morons. Your hubris and self-obsession gets black people killed.

Step.

Aside.

In Chicago*