i approve of this thread
also posting the most aesthetic city in canada

on time thread > recycled thread
i cannot be proven wrong

Banff is rightful BC clay.

KKKanada

>tfw im living in your head rent free

lets just let that american and pajeet shit up that recycled pile of shit

Reminder that ontario is a shithole. Based Atlantic provinces are kino.

1. PEI
2. Nova Scotia
3. Saskatchewan
4. NFLD
5. Manitoba
6. BC
7. New Brunswick
8. Quebec
9. Ontario
10. Alberta

This can literally not be argued

CBJs win again boys

seems like it's grease samefagging on a proxy

>muh irrelevant small island provinces

stay mad atlanticucks

banff is a gorgeous city, im just a big fan of the ocean and the local culture 2bh

youre not wrong
the border should extend to the end of the rockies

>saskcrapewan not dead last
>BC not first by a mile
shite list m80

i dont blame you, atlantic canada is awesome, just partial to my side of the country

>manitoba and saskatchewan in the top five
he is clearly mentally disabled

>tfw the alberta tourism photos exclusively use pictures that look they are from BC

Reminder that frostbacks are banned from /hoc/ threads until their country wins a cup

>he wants to live in jam packed cities

Okay Tunaman

>t. pays more than 350k for cardboard and a shared wall

I'd visit more often if Canada could have affordable airfare or passenger rail

I can fly to fuggin London England for like 200 bucks but to fly across my own country costs like 500

imagine being this insecure about where you live

go back to your containment thread, skatelet

no kidding man. plains are interesting for about a day, and the weather is shit. full of people convincing themselves it's not that bad.

>muh sprawl
wow it's nothing

24 years.

If it takes you more than 15minutes to drive from one end of your provinces capital to the other, it cant be deemed asthetic.

post state or gtfo

t. poorfag atlanticuck

whatcha gonna do about it lil gay boi

I've lived in Manitoba my whole life. I can guarantee you there isn't a person between 18-60 that that thinks the praries are good.

THIS IS NOW ETERNAL >RAGS

>rags

hes probably some cuntario pajeet that has never actually been to the prairies and seen how shit it actually is.

>kipshit cropped out
good post

manitoba is weird as all fuck
about a week ago, there was a day where the last year's temp and this year's temp had nearly 40 C difference
what drug are the prairies even on
t. will be paying off his mortgage with his pension
the mainland is ok and all, just not a place for the average young person to own a home

excuse me which is the real thread

>ocean cuck saying another provinces weather is shit

Ironic.

>r-rain is worse than snow and -40 weather for months!
>the praries aren't that bad you just don't understand!!!!

my hometown in Ontario would regularly reach about -35 in the winter, and i haven't spotted a day in st. john's lower than -25 with a regular of about -10 or so in the deep winter
also who cares about snow pham, go build a snowman

Just don't be poor atlanticuck

>rags

friendly announcement that grease has been banned

Im not from the praries moron, but BC isnt one to talk about shit weather, and rain unironically is worse than snow, id rather just snow in the winter than rain, that freezes and becomes slippery, but I guess youre some city gook who doesnt drive.

>he cant handle cold
Sunbelter.

the other thread is a containment thread for "people" who cant skate but still talk about hokkei.

>I-Im not from the praries
very convincing.
>than rain, that freezes and becomes slippery
exposed as never having set foot in BC

can't say that i am, just concerned that a house my parents bought 10 years ago for 250k in ontario is appraised now at around 7-750k
you guys need to chill with your housing bubble

Rain is unironically the GOAT

>ill use the stutter meme, thatll show em

Why do you think I ranked PEI number 1, Ling?

tends to happen when you live in a place that people want to live in my guy

t. Sunbelters

you're a shut-in that fantasizes about life with anne of green gables?

kek

If you don't like snow you're in the wrong thread and need to get the fuck out desu

i like vaughncouvers aesthetic desu

undeniable fact

or when foreign investment inflates your housing economy to a state of fragility and volatility

I mean i stand to benefit from these prices as mentioned above so im not butthurt, but still pham, concerning

this is what happens when governments let people use houses as investment tools instead of homes.

the more i travel, the more i appreciate home. the most beautiful city in canada by a mile. terrifying economic bubble and absolute nutless government aside.

are there any canadian teams that have influence in american cities? the only one I can think of are the canucks and seattle, but that's only because both cities are literally an hour drive away if not less

looks nice from a distance but rent housing has never appealed to me much

t. mad poorfag

So? PEI is comfy living and I pay on average half for housing than BC. Dont get much rain or snow, and tempatures are mild at best

Eat shit chingchong.

I've heard of some fans in Northeastern border states, but that may be just canuck expats

it’s aesthetic as fuck
I live on granville, DT living the best if you can afford it

vancouver to seattle is a 2.5 hour drive, three if there is traffic. other than that, i really doubt it. even somewhere like montana might sooner look to colorado.

>actually bragging about living in literally who?: the province
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahaa you're killing me dude

yeah well you can blame the chinks for that. canada in general is beautiful aside from maybe patches of the north and areas in alberta

they are also fine letting property prices inflate that high so that they can collect more money from property taxes.
gotta pay for those bike lanes some how.

>bragging about ACTUALLY living in PEI
???

>actually bragging about living in Little China: the province
>I need big cities to feel relevent

West coast was a mistake

lets just all be thankful we dont live in winnipeg

>just moved away from winnipeg forever
amazing feel

robertson is such a shit mayor desu. i don't even mind the bike lines, but he's had like 8 years in office and that's all he has to show for it.

>BC, a sea of mountains, is little china
please keep talking, you are gift that keeps on giving

>tfw didn't experience the 2010 olympics
How as it?

hmmm really makes you think

its easy to blame chinks, but this has been a complete failure by every level of government to keep dirty money out of the housing market.

was at the men’s gold game, probably one of the best days of my life

>BC, a sea of asian foreigners, isnt little china

lol. Keep going. Im loving this

how many millions of those ontarioans are pajeets and dindus?
gross

it was fucking awesome desu, the most alive the city has even been. there were a ton of theme bars set up by the various countries that were all sweet. got to see a couple skiing events, and watched the gold medal game with my roommates and all our friends at our place. comfy as fuck, when we won it was like winning a world war. people drunk, celebrating in the streets.

fucking this

>unironically lived in winnipeg
im sorry

Great Hockey Thread

great hockey post

between 12:00 AM and 8:00 AM (Newfoundland time zone) this place is a certified shitposting den

did you get to go to the russian house? I know they has science world as the venue for it, but it was next to impossible to get in

rags...

post teams that will get fucked by their salary cap

Unironically always assumed Winnipeg was in North Dakota

no, the lines were either too long or it was too expensive to get in, can't remember which. my friend's dad was an assistant to robertson at the time though, and he got in with them. said the mayor of sochi was there and bragged about having the longest city in the world

How much did that set you back? Pretty jealous tbqh

Vermont habs fans
detroit leafs fans
midwest flames fans
oregon/washington/alaska canucks fans

Finland is a great hockey nation

How dare you associate that cesspool with my stripes and stars

not much of a difference really

>detroit leaf fans

Not usually. Detroit has one of the biggest fan bases. American Leaf fans are usually from Buffalo.

Notice how this thread is going great?

>Detroit laffs fans

Windsor isn’t in Michigan Abdul

>abdul
doesn't michigan have boatloads of arabs?

its pure projection from our stinky smelly friend here. there are a lot of leafs fans in michigan in my experience.

Yeah too many desu but given the option why follow a shit team when they could follow a cup winning team