ITT: movies that would never get made today

ITT: movies that would never get made today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rC5v5dLMW2A
youtube.com/watch?v=KzC6j1QpK5g
youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that movie is transphobic and promotes negative stereotypes of trannies

at my friends birthday party, I paid the dj to play goodbye horses and announce it was his favorite song. He got really pissed off and his gf yelled at me

There's positive stereotypes of trannies?

But the movie very specifically says he isn't though.

nice

Linda : Did you read that another Oakland woman was raped?
Allan: I was nowhere near Oakland!
Linda: Do they know who did it?
Allan: No idea. He must be very clever. You must be on the ball to rape so many women and get away with it.
Linda: If anybody tried to rape me, I'd just pretend to go along with it and then grab a heavy object and let him have it. That is unless I was enjoying it.
Allan: They say it's every woman's secret desire.
Linda: I guess it depends on who's doing the raping.

A batman movie where the Joker slaps Harley Quinn around.

youtu.be/rC5v5dLMW2A

Wait, was she a big fat person?

if it was made today the lady cop would have a zany trannie sidekick to show that not all of them are bad

This. In the book and the movie he was turned down by Johns Hopkins for surgery because he failed their psychological tests. It's one of the main reasons he started collecting skins.

sounds like a bunch of truscum gatekeeping bullshit to me...

fuck those transphobic pigs for preventing her from continuing her self-therapy ritual. as if cus-scum lives matter anyways.

Not only that but the movie is serial-killerphobic.

They remade this, actually.

It wouldn't get made today because it's an intelligent psychological horror movie.

IT WILL REFER TO ME BY MY PROPER PRONOUN OR ELSE

Star wars

youtube.com/watch?v=KzC6j1QpK5g

BOING

>they remade it as a muh freedumz nigger movie

What, user, you didn't like Ghostbusters 2016? :^)

>Little Darlings

Literally a movie about two 12 year old girls at summer camp having a contest to see who can get fucked first.

Naturally they are going after the significantly older male camp counselors

Plesse dont respond seriously to this weak memeing

Why is every thread on Sup Forums identity politics pol bait now? How did gamergate manage to do little damage to Sup Forums yet Sup Forums was absolutetly ruined by it?

>How did gamergate manage to do little damage to Sup Forums

You're joking right?

In any case, it's not a coincidence that the most entry-level boards are the most Sup Forums infested. Sup Forums brought in a huge surge of normies, and television & film are about as normie as you can get.

think of the butthurt that would ensue

Sjws would be on a flame rant if this movie was made today

And yet lesbian Jodie Foster thinks it's her best film, and the film contains a scene which implies that Clarice is lesbian.

Not such a simple cut-and-dried film.

But the end of the movie affirms Disney values and says to stay a virgin.

Bond slapping around women would never happen again.

This would easily get made.

I forgot this existed.

youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c

Dude Sup Forums has always been trash outside of Drive threads and Monster movie threads. Sup Forums ruined it but it was already rotten to the core

Sup Forums has always been trash.

>trannies
Shitlord, did you just assume his mental illness?

rip

Sup Forums was shit long before GG

what I really don't understand though is why people on Sup Forums are so obsessed with gender identity these days

It's funny because this guy perfectly represents trannies. Just add an anime poster to his room and you've got the typical tranny right there.

All the movies posted ITT could be made today.

sure it could, sausage party is far more explicit

Pretty Baby.

Literally a movie about a 12 year old prostitute who has her virginity auctioned off in a whore house.

Pic related.

it never should have been made then

A major part of Blazing Saddles is making fun of racism and racists, though. Isn't that politically correct?

Honestly the only people I've ever known to actually like it were white people who were adamant that it was totally cool to say nigger

Lol

any movie made before 2008

What are some other movies that have them 80's-core thriller vibes

I've paid pretty close attention to the film. I'm interested to know exactly which one scene you think specifically implies that Starling is a lesbian.

Admittedly, Starling speaks with a "tough-guy-butch" (WV) accent, artfully deflects all advances by men, especially Chilton and Lecter, gets into physical tough-guy stuff like obstacle courses, general FBI training and the like, and is of course portrayed by an RL lesbian. Still, despite the above preponderance, none of these, nor even all of them taken together, necessarily overtly imply lesbianism. You seem to have in mind a specifically overt or clearer-than-all-others thing, declaring lesbianism. What is it?

It is still quite easy to imagine Foster's Starling as some straight girl who is navigating sexism in the workplace, and shunning creeps as best she can, with some grace.

>All those 80s slasher movies that showed shit loads of tits and ass (bare, not covered)

This. There's nothing suggesting she's gay. She seems to think it's cute when the moth scientist is hitting on her.

she was tribbling with the black chick for sure

She is erotically moved by Lecter. It's obvious. Lecter even remarks on them being mistaken for a couple.

Buffalo Bill wasn't a transexual, he still had his junk.

/po/ pls leave

are you only a tranny if you get your dick cut off?

bruce jenner still has his dick doesn't he?

Because we know that no matter what we do we will never we will never be pretty girls.

Triggered af rn tbqh

He wasn't triggered, he was making himself a nice suit from thicc grills.

Alright, here's a totally legit one.

No fucking WAY would this happen.
There was a shitstorm a few years back about a 14 year old (girl from true grit remake) going topless in romeo and juliet. I mean, a 12 year old full frontal? Just, Jesus. No.

^

Political correctness has no room for satire or parody

people will just see the "up yours nigger" scene and take it at face value