Is this rape in america?

is this rape in america?

No, but that can definitely be interpreted as a sexual assault

no, that's called autism.

would probably stick a shotgun up my mouth if i got rejected like that on camera tbqh

Holy shit that guy has no shame

>tfw that's how chads pick up girls at the club

gotta admire the effort

id wait 5 years before complaining 2bh

How can white women compete with that queen?

his ego got molested

I don't know what it is to be chad, but I'm not that good looking at all or anything and that's how I pick up girls when I go out.
very few of them react in a way that makes you think you should stop, I can't give you an exact statistic but let's say approx. 1 in 20.
and those reactions are usually pushing you away with the occasional slap.

Well he is drunk af

Harassment is a more fitting description

>touching somebody's ass
>pressing your dick on their ass
>not sexual assault

Is that the calmest black woman ever? I feel like he was always a second away from getting his hair pulled and throw into the pool.

I suppose English isn't your first language so you probably don't grasp the subtleties of both of the words

an assault is an attack. displaying affection is the opposite of an attack.

Everything is rape in america.

only if she's struggling to get by a few years down the road and needs a lawsuit for a quick pick me up

if it's physical then it's assault.

Who was in the wrong here?

she knows her place on the totem pole.

she also knows that he knows his place so he went for her.

its a sad affair all around and now im depressed.

why are white """"""""""""people"""""""""""" so pathetic?

is he irish?

>fat people

>American """""""""""people's""""""""""""

Buddy does some serious burger grabbing right before the end there. How does he not get slapped at any point of this?

whats the context of this? where are they

careful there frodo, or we won't be so nice when china comes a knockin'.

>when you cant handle tht ass

America

History shows that when we stop being lame, millions die.

I know
>me on the left
is a meme and all, but I bet this is probably what I actually look like at Wet Republic or any Vegas pool party. Being a manlet is suffering.

Rape, legally speaking, has to involve some kind of penetration. What this disgusting creature did to the nigress could be constituted as sexual assault, sexual misconduct, and harassment, which are more in line with unwelcome sexual advances and contact.

I wonder if that nerd's killed himself yet. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing there's hard evidence of my utter failures as a human immortalized like that.