/ffg/ - Fantasy Football General

Time for ploffs, lads.

Lineups, advice, general whining.

Having a hard time picking my flex this week. 0.5 PPR:
Doug Martin
Davante Adams
Jeremy Maclin
I'm leaning dougie for the ez miami matchup but he's been so shit. Davante has a connection with hundley but I think the pack is getting shut down this week. Maclin might go off on these shit GB corners.

Ravens defense is legit, could easily shut down Hundley and Adams. Martin is the best choice, Dolphins are trash.

10 team 0.5 ppr, this team is 7-3 if it makes a difference. How does this lineup look? My opponent has a 5-5 team so I should be fine.

>tfw A Brown already won 2 out of 3 of my weeks

>Doug Martin
Probably your best choice. He has gotten 18, 20, and 18 carries over the previous 3 games so that trend should continue. I can't see the Fins going up too high against the Bucs so Martin shouldn't get game scripted out.
>Davante Adams
Nah don't even bother. I'd have a hard time even rostering Adams at this point desu
>Jeremy Maclin
Worth rostering but Flacco has been Flaccid pretty much all year. I don't like him as much as I like Martin in your flex.

adams will bring you good luck and TDs. i'm starting him this week

It's gonna be a bad week, gents.

Having difficulty picking against hype train players

Standard

Adam Thielen vs LAR
Or
Deandre Hopkins vs ARI

Jerick McKinnon vs LAR
Or
Jay Ajayi @ DAL

Both are hype trains vs good players in the game of the week...

I haven't been burned on Hopkins yet but I worry ARI can be the ones to force Savage to throw elsewhere.

I like Thielen and McKinnon.

Which RB to start?

Chris Thompson @ New Orleans
LeSean McCoy @ LA Chargers

Normally I'd go with Shady but it seems as of the past two weeks, defenses going against the Bills have figured out that shutting down Shady = shutting down their offense. Also, Rob Kelley's injury leaves a lot more room for Chris Thompson

Who /8-2/ here?

I'd go for Thielen and Ajayi

Sean Lee is out for the Stars I think, so their run D is trash

>tfw only 9-1

>zeke on waivers
>he comes back week 16
>league's Owl is week 16
>going to make the Owl because I always do

based. just crown me now fellas.

Start 1 RB, 1 flex, standard
McKinnon vs LAR
Miller vs Ari
Woods @ Min

mckinnon
woods

Dak Prescott
or
Carson Wentz

I feel like it will be a big match for both, but although Dak tends to get better fantasy numbers I am thinking Wentz, as Dak has protection issues?

I get the season phillys TDs are going to come in the ground. I’d play Dak.

Definitely Shady. The skins play the Vikes, that’ll be a hard fought one.

Id definitely play Ajayi. Dallas won’t have Sean Lee. I WANT to say hopkins, but thielen will have a field day so go with him.

**I get the sense that.
Stupid autocorrect.

vikes skins was last week

Will Fournette sit out?

who /college ff/ here?

Danny Woodhead activated from IR

sterling shepard came down with something n might be too sick to play. if that's the case who should i replace him with? PPR
djax @dolphins
sanu @seahawks
marvin jones @bears
i have agholor @cowboys in the flex but i could also flex dion lewis @raiders n put agholor in the WR spot

Jones

Ravens or Lions D the rest of the way? Dropping one for Woodhead.

Lions matchups left:
@Bears
Vikings
@Ravens
@Bucs
Bears
@Bengals

Ravens matchups left:
@Packers
Texans
Lions
@Steelers
@Browns
Colts

Ravens defense has had some home run games this year (30, 34, and 20 point games for my league all this year), but the Lions D is more consistent and has only scored under 11 points three times (and hasn't had a single zero or negative point game).
I don't normally carry two defenses but the Ravens on waivers were too good to pass up and I just dropped Darren McFadden for them, anyway.

Ravens, you can't beat browns-colts to finish the season

I definitely agree they have the best two final games, but I feel like Detroit's schedule is much easier this week and for all of the first four weeks left except for the Vikings matchup, and I'm not a lock to make the playoffs right now. Worth it to keep both and drop someone else for Woodhead? Or just not pick him up at all since there's no guarantee he's okay when he comes back?
My other running backs are Kareem Hunt, Jeric McKinnon, Kenyan Drake, Demarco Murray (bust but has fluke games like last week), CJ Anderson (bust), and Chris Thompson. Half PPR.

What would you say if these trades happened 1 week before the trade deadline all of a sudden.

Gronk + Frank Gore
For
Tevin Coleman + Marquise Lee

And

Antonio Brown + Marshawn Lynch
For
Jarvis Landry + Frank Gore

Person getting Gronk and Brown Is 7-3 people giving are 1-9 and 3-7.

Then right after the 1-9 team and 3-7 team trade their entire rosters.

The first one is borderline collusion-levels of retardation and I'd put it to a vote for vetoing, something I haven't ever done in five years as commish of my league.

The second one is absolutely buttfucking retarded and if the league didn't veto it, I would be done with it as it's a shit league.

I would veto these obvious cheat trades and eject the owners of the 1-9 and 3-7 teams after the season

last minute changes/tips, lads?

Glenn you're a nigger

Luckily I am the commish. Ya fuckin Nigger.

Does it feel rewarding to gift yourself a victory by playing with retards?

He makes up the rules as he goes cause he's in playoff contention

It sounds to me like the commish is an inbred, autistic retard.

It’s hard to see him actually missing the game but I’d choose Jones.

Ravens. They have the better matchups with the only tough ones being lions and Steelers

How about you all stfu and stop clogging the board with this autism.

Ok RB help. Darkwa vs KC or Crowell vs JAX. Standard scoring.

Also 4 WR, need to pick 3.
Thomas vs WAS
Hopkins vs ARI
Evans vs MIA
Adams vs VAL

Right now I have Adams and darkwa on the bench. Standard scoring, any advice is welcome.

I'd probably sit Hopkins. Healthy dose of PP and since no PPR all the dink and dunks from Tom Savage won't matter

Who would you rather have ROS: Wentz or Smeth? Have both rostered but looking to package one for a better RB in preparation for a playoff run

Bruce Ellington or Desean Jackson? Scoring is .5ppr

Dark wa
Thomas, Evans, and Adams

>stop making fun of me you're clogging up a slow thread :(

Bumping for opinions about this lineup

Fair enough. Do you think it's worth keeping the Lions on my bench for the weeks the Ravens play the Steelers and Lions? The only player I'm considering dropping them for is Woodhead, and there's no guarantee he comes back strong.

Winnin the ship

Flex Sanu @Sea or Woodhead @GB? 12 team standard

Sanu imo... seattle defense is banged up

20-team, 0.3 ppr, 0.05 ppc

need a FLEX

Deonte Thompson @ LAC
Cordarrelle Patterson,vs. NE
Peyton Barber @ MIA

Deonta. Peterman finna chuck dragons and corners are 2 scared of KB and Zay

Sup /ffg/ do I start Paul Richardson, Davante Adams, or Ted Ginn for my WR3?

>5-5
>Played Juju this week, he only got 8.7 pts
>Guy I'm playing against has a really good team
>Every game counts if I'm going to get to the playoffs

I need my boys to perform

So after it was decided that Zeke's suspension was definitely going to happen, the Zeke owner in my league dropped him and now he's a FA that anyone can get. Right now I'm holding the Saints D and the Eagles D, should I drop one of them for him? I've already got like 3 lotto tickets on my bench/roster (Corey Davis, Juju, David Johnson), is it worth picking up another just in case I get to the championship so I have him available?

Make my choice lads

Richardson v. Atlanta or Cobb @ Baltimore ?

adams if ppr, ginn in standard

richardson is a hail mary you have to pray for a TD for value

same tier, i think cobb will get more receptions but richardson is the deep threat so he has higher upside

Yeah it's PPR I'm starting Adams I figure most of the Ravens secondary will be focused on Jordy

>Saints
>good fantasy defence

pick one

Could Kroft @ Denver be any better than Cobb or Richardson ? He was regular around 7-8points until last week but was disappointed af last week (0.90)

>20 team

I think you need a new fucking league more than a flex, my dude

Would you trade Doug Martin for Cam Newton in standard leagues? I just got this trade from someone.

Goff vs Min or Carr vs NE? Non ppr

can robert woods produce tomorrow or do u think the vikings secondary will single him out n shut him down?

20 team is super competitive... i can't play anything under 16. babby leagues

>non ppr

standard and ppr qb scoring is the same. dumbass

If you need a QB, yes.

I'm in a 14-teamer with people who horde QBs and the best on my wire is blaime fucking gabbert. I would take that

Kupp will be the guy

Latavius Murray vs LA
or
Marqise Lee @CLE

.5 ppr, who should I flex?!

It doesn't get tiring having a few guys just put up no points because it's so deep that you're playing guys that may only be in the game for like 3 plays?

My QBs are Goff and mccown. My RBs are Hunt, Ajayi, d Murray, McCaffrey and Martin.

would u start sanu or maybe marvin jones over woods?

marq for sure

Flex Danny Woodhead or Doug Martin? Ppr

Still don't know if I should go for the Cowboys or stick with this set up. Both dak/dez and ryan/Fitz has screwed me before and I got playoffs riding on the line here

And this is my bench

> Shepard is not expected to play Sunday Morning

God fucking damnit

Still need to choose my flex. 12 man standard.

Options:
> Jamaal Williams / Bal
> Jeremy Maclin / @GB
> Orleans Darkwa / KC
> Kelvin Benjamin / @LAC

Probably Darkwa but I like Williams upside

id start ginn over lafell

Help a kneegrow out

Eliminate one from my starting lineup, PPR

Marqise Lee @ Cleveland
Chris Thompson @ New Orleans
Duke Johnson vs Jacksonville
Kenyan Drake vs Tampa Bay
Jordy Nelson vs Baltimore

FUCK ANTONIO BROWN
U
C
K
E
M

my qb is captain cuck, wrs are green, cooks, sanders and juju
should i trade juju for cam newton?

Mixon or Woodhead
.5 ppr

mixon for floor, woodhead for upside

traded Cooper for him because I needed a playable WR last week

Now I'm facing the Cooper owner who also has Engram inheriting Shepards targets

JUST fuck my season up

standard scoring, Joe Mixon or Isaiah Crowell? leaning towards Crowell, he's the better running back and has a better matchup, but his injury slightly worries me in that he'll get less touches to Duke Johnson

>Crowell, he's the better running back
lmao, he's not even a wifebeater

i'd ride it out with cousins. he's been performing well and putting up good numbers. you never know which cam you'll get

Should I flex Crowell and take out Maclin? Is it time for another pop off?

> having IDP and Team Defence

Nigga wat?

Th-The Jags are gonna win by at least 8 today right? Just asking for a friend who bet $500 on them

ryan at seattle or cousins at new orleans? every single time i don't start kirk, he dominates but seattles defense has so many injuries. -_-

Pick 2 RBs please. 1/2 pt PPR

williams and drake

I wouldn't have touched that game. That spread could go either way. Good luck to you(r friend). I wouldn't trust the Jags offense to do anything. I wouldn't trust the Browns to do anything at all. Still an easily winnable bet so like I said, gl hf.