Alright Sup Forums, you keep making fun of BLM for shutting down the toronto pride parade...

Alright Sup Forums, you keep making fun of BLM for shutting down the toronto pride parade, but we know that black people face NINE TIMES THE OPPRESSION as other oppressed groups.

Given this fact, why should we be upset at them for just wanting to have their voice heard?

What would you do think white people would do if they faced NINE TIMES as much oppression as other oppressed groups? Just admit it white bois, you would be losing your shit! LOL

I'm sure that we're on the same page on this, so how about you STFU on matter of race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GS_1bzaj2fw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griggs_v._Duke_Power_Co.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White person pretending to be black on the internet.

Why?

What about Black Transgender Homosexuals?

What? How do you quantify the nine times oppression?

>Given this fact
Fact not accepted.

premise that all minority groups are oppressed is also not accepted. if you dont like it here, go back to africa

Generation Snowflake doesn't know what oppresion means.

youtube.com/watch?v=GS_1bzaj2fw

Alright Sup Forums, you keep making fun of BLM for shutting down the toronto pride parade, but we know that black people commit NINE TIMES THE CRIME as other oppressed groups.

Given this fact, why should we be upset at them for just wanting chimp out all the time?

What would you do think white people would do if they committed NINE TIMES as much crime as other oppressed groups? Just admit it white bois, you would be losing your shit! LOL

I'm sure that we're on the same page on this, so how about you STFU on matter of race.

I'm sure SJWs have invented a standard unit of oppression. I mean they already have "microagression" for evidently 1/1000000 of an agression.

And yet, no one person has been able to refute that Black People as a group face NINE TIMES the oppression of other minority groups.

Racists: 0 Black people: 1

>NINE TIMES the oppression
what unit of measure are you using? what quantitative research has gone into this claim? what counts as oppression? nine times what? black people suffer equal to or greater than nine oppressions? you have to try to prove a claim before anyone can disprove it.

>NINE TIMES the oppression
let me guess your African-American Studies professor told you this right?

>oppression

[citation needed]

Do you not have eyes? Can you not clearly see that black people are being oppressed all around you?
1) Housing markets: rigged against black people
2) Job applications: Blacks do not get as many call backs
3) Test scores: rigged against black people
4) lower pay for the same work
5) fatherlessness
6) civilian murder by cops
7) More incarceration if you are black
8) poverty levels
9) less likely to be represented in government.

and institutionalized racism.

That's 10, and I only needed to name 9 idiot.

>3) Test scores: rigged against black people
no, they're rigged against stupid people

>5) fatherlessness
how the fuck is the fact that they make lousy dads an act of oppression?

blacks oppress themselves, like crabs in a bucket.

I wish I could be oppressed and become a doctor with shitty grades.

> no, [test scores] are rigged against stupid people

Actually you fucking ignorant TWAT, the supreme court of the United States completely disagrees with you: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griggs_v._Duke_Power_Co.

They ruled (correctly) that testing is bias against black people.

>how the fuck is the fact that they make lousy dads an act of oppression?

Black men make excellent fathers, that's why white women choose them so often to father their young. Also poverty is the number one indicator of divorce. Maybe if white privilege didn't exist and black people had access to their share of the wealth in this country then the would not be divorced so often.

Divorce among black people is only a problem in "white" nations because of institutional racism. In other countries blacks are always there for their children. Funny how things change once you remove white people from the equation. go fucking figure that one out you racist piece of shit.

That is the most ignorant thing you could ever say. I feel sorry for you

>white privilege
confirmed for SJW, everything you say can and will be utterly disregarded

underappreciated

This

/thread

Completely ignores the fact that supreme court agrees with me, and instead focuses on two words because they triggered her.

You clearly have no argument. I listed 10 ways that black people are oppressed, that should be more than enough to prove that we face NINE TIMES the oppression as other minority groups.

So what, if you were starving and poor because the system was rigged against you. If you faced NINE TIMES the oppression as other groups, would you not be more likely to commit crime?

Not to mention, blacks are more likely to be sentenced than whites. soooooo

Decent b8

i can't hear it when faggots talk

That shit is about employment not that blacks have a median IQ of 70.

Testing cannot be biased dipshit. Sorry this fact is too difficult for you to understand. Some day you'll figure it out.

9 x 0 = 0

makes sense

why the fuck is every fair argument that doesn't fit your fairy tail narrative considered "bait"?

Fuck you. You don't face NINE TIMES the oppression as other groups.

40 comments in and not one person can argue against the fact that Blacks face NINE TIMES the oppression as other minority groups.

BLM Has done nothing to help the black communitty

You can thank Soros and the Obama administration for that.

Fine, I'll take it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griggs_v._Duke_Power_Co.

Has nothing to do with standardizing testing but with job requirements.
The issue was that a high school diplomas are not fair requirement to perform the task at hand.

This discriminates against black people because they are too stupid to even finish high school, so they don't have diplomas needed toe qualify for consideration.

Alas, the only thing this proves is that high school diplomas discriminate against people with low IQ, something common among non-whites, kek.

Everything else you said is baseless and wishful thinking, so it's not worth addressing.

Still, decent b8 with all the misdirection. Not bad. 5/10

>It's all poverty's fault.
I know from experience that people on food stamps are not starving. It's just a bunch of lazy assholes going to the gas station every day because they're too lazy to walk more than a mile to the nearest grocery store.

>supreme court agrees with me
>doesnt post the court decision

>you have no argument
>doesn't post anything to support your argument

You're making an ass out of yourself. I hope you know that.

>Nine times more oppression
The metrics for oppression are bullshit unless we live in an Asian supremacist society.

>divorce

How do you get divorced when you were never married?

>Not to mention, blacks are more likely to be sentenced than whites.

It's called "Prior criminal history"...that's why the sentences are steeper.

Yeah, in Canada they fucking don't kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Maybe if a good chunk of blacks didn't acted as gangstas and kill people blacks wouldn't have the stigma they still carry. It's like gypsies, there might be decent gypsies but most of them are walking stereotypes.

>9 times
>9 different ethnicities rejecting and oppressing blacks
Poor negroes,nobody likes them

>1) Housing markets: rigged against black people
The banks want to make money by charging interest but if you're income is too low to pay the monthly payments or you have no wealth to pay the down payment they're not going to give you a descent loan.
>2) Job applications: Blacks do not get as many call backs
What are the control factors? Is this about people with names that indicate that they're parents are ignorant and uneducated?
>3) Test scores: rigged against black people
We haven't we rigged them against Asians and Jews?
>4) lower pay for the same work
Damn Asian supremacy always getting the most money for the "same" work.
>5) fatherlessness
Blame the welfare state for making single motherhood more economically viable, it fucks over white families too.
>6) civilian murder by cops
Damn Asian supremacy again those cops hate every who isn't yellow.
>7) More incarceration if you are black
Blame single mothers for not raising their kids correctly.
>8) poverty levels
Black poverty was on the decline until the mid 60s welfare state.
>9) less likely to be represented in government.
Voting, writing letters, and direct lobbying. It works for the Jews and it could work for you but you're too lazy to make it work.

niggers commit ten times the crime as other races.
You don't deserve a single shred of mercy.
To answer your oppression bullshit
>a race that currently dominates most of our media
>a race that gets defended at every turn no matter how much bad they do
>a race that gets full national media representation every time a dumb nigger gets shot
>a race that gets affirmative action and a free pass into college despite bad grades
>a race that gets treated like angels while they riot and spit in the faces of everyone and burn cities
suuuure you poor animals are sooo fucking oppressed.
Cannot wait for the race war so we can start lynching you dumb cancerous shits again

#rekt

It's like my dish soap that gets pots 9 times cleaner. It's means nothing. Except, the soap thing is probably more accurate.

I would have laughed, but it's probably true

how do you measure """""oppression''''''''''

>I'm sure that we're on the same page on this

It's 13 microaggressions to each macroaggression. Man spread is worth 5 microaggressions. 12 macroaggressions and you have yourself one oppression. 5 of those, and you can officially be referred to as a shitlord!

>mfw 10/10 of these reasons are exclusively caused by blacks themselves
How the fuck has no one ever sent niggers back to Africa goes beyond me.

I support driving a wedge via BLM amongst blacks and other browns

because they steal 9 times as many bikes?

you must be new to Microsoft word

(((Source))) ?

>""oppressed""

As an Italian I can honestly say I face way more oppression than blacks.

>nine times the level of oppression as other minority groups

thank god they don't have 9 times as many lives

You were sayin' boy?

George Soros is funding BLM, he has been behind almost everything terrible since he was born.

>that tin of take out on the roof
>athletic club in background

Poverty?

Daily reminder that they should face more oppression.

OP is referring to our false flag to trick BLM into shutting down a pride parade and thereby break up the left wing coalition.

9 times 0 is 0

>nine times the level of oppression
so oppression is a unit now and we can measure it?
how much oppression do poles face in britain? 0,2 kilo-oppression?

>because the system was rigged against you

VICTIM HOOD NARRATIVE.

THIS is the real problem in black communities. The narrative of victim hood and 'institutional racism'.

It is the single most destructive force for blacks because they are told by white people and other blacks that no matter what they do, no matter how hard they try, they will never, ever be successful because 'the system is rigged against you'.

Why bother even trying to join a society, to participate, to work, to raise a family, to pursue success, if you're told that you will never achieve that success?

THIS is why black kids don't go to school. THIS is why black people kill themselves and each other. THIS is why so many blacks are unemployed.

They self-exclude from society and then complain that society is not including them. All the while, the left is spending money trying to include them and reinforcing the narrative that they should continue to self-exclude.