Why do Anglos and French people have an inferiority complex toward them?

Why do Anglos and French people have an inferiority complex toward them?

again, they do everything better

True.
But why have Anglos been so stubborn to accept their new overlords?

i wouldn't really say that

their women are ugly and make me vomit

I would.
>said the brit
Keep talking while your wife sucks off Patel Khan

Fuck you OP

100% true, disgusting creatures

Found the Anglo

Why are you trying to stir up shit between our countries?

Because we are the leader of the free world

Germans are superior in every way. If you're an Anglo living in Germany you need to gtfo

Weak should fear the strong

better economy, better land, better people, better work ethic, better history, better beer, better culture, better army, better cars, ...
the onyl thing you don't do better is food
you're probably a turk anyway so ofc you deny it

I would fugg the flag chick so hard pissin would be a pain.

anschluss when?

>better army
German military is completely useless. French army is much better

Reminder that OP is a mentally ill dago manlet

History has shown that if Germany really wanted to they could easily outmatch France
Now they decided to conquer France and the rest of Europe by the European Union.

Well, right now our military is shit, and i dont see this changing any time soon

You don't need to have that strong of a military anyway.
It's all about economic and political power. And Germany mastered both.

m8 the germans got the french in 1871 and 1940
except for those two times, it's pretty safe to say that the french have been fucking up the germs all day every day ever since charlemagne's empire split
plus, nowdays, the french army would steamroll germany in a week
unless they decide to not even bother and just nuke them out of existence within the first five minutes of the war

Yeah, and when a civil war happens, in Balkans or in North Africa, we are completely helpless and have to rely on America.
We do have influence, but our influence has a clear limite due to our inability to project military power

lol

>except for those two times, it's pretty safe to say that the french have been fucking up the germs all day every day ever since charlemagne's empire split
that's because they weren't united
now they just own everyone

m8 you're a subhuman Serb who shouldn't be talking to me right now.
Let's not pretend like there aren't restrictions on Germany for the past 70 years. I'm sure if you had the ability to you'd easily build a greater army within 15 years.
There's no way anyone would invade Germany for the simple fact that it would devastate the economy of Europe as a whole.
You've put yourselves in too important of a position, being the founders of the EU and all.

The problem is that German population is very anti-militaristic. There is no political will here to build up a strong military.
And sure, while we are not at risk of a direct invasion, we are unable to prevent civil wars and instabiliy in European neighbourhood.
This wasn't such a big problem, as long as we could rely on USA, but now with Trump in charge, our situation has changed.

>better culture

French culture is much better and more recognizable worldwide.

>now with trump in charge
Trump isn't gonna do shit.

How exactly have we a better history?
We were the evil nazis, while France is the country of enlightenment and culture

That's the problem. If a new war in Balkan begins, we can't rely on America to help us out this time

>better army

well, after being destroyed twice by the eternal anglo and his poodle minion must be weird to be poorer then them

>Germans are superior in every way

You wouldn't say that if you've lived here

>If you're an Anglo living in Germany you need to gtfo

No : ^)

Because we both roleplays as germans.

>we wuz frankish
>we wuz anglo-saxons

We did that during the middle ages.

>we wuz visigohths

>tattoos

Why is Austria still independent. Nobody today gives a flying fuck about that constitutional provision made after WW2.

My German brothers :)

That's a loaded question....

>better land
>better history
>better culture
>better army

Just fucking off yourself already

Why don't you leave if it's so shit ?

I honestly can't believe an american can abuse the english language this much. Also
> and French
Oh there's my answer, maybe?

Kys

>better culture
Care to elaborate that one? Not saying that French culture is worse, but I don't find it that obivous that French culture is miles ahead of German

Just too good for this world honestly, but it goes deeper than that. For it is to the purest expression of what it is to be German that they really hold in jealous contempt. Why, even other "Germans" often find reason to express disparaging green envy towards these blessed folk, they are the South Germans, or High Germans as could be said. The soaring heights, and rustic charm of the Bavarian Alps has imparted a character of jollity, ruggedness, goodness, and just plain manliness upon the peoples therein.

why are you so salty?

The yank said "germans are superior in everyway" which is obviously not the case. I didn't say you guys are worse in everyway. Calm down, Hans

It's another thread started by an american to devided euros. Friends, they know we're taking (once more) the place of the world main power, and they want to stop us, we need to be smart and do not reply seriously.

why would a war in the Balkans ensue?

hey buddy, do you really believe that?

>their women are ugly and make me vomit

I guess you vomit all the time in the UK?

why wouldn't it? you think the mid 90s will be the last time their tempers flare up? have you not seen the balkans foment war for the past several hundred years?

Because Balkanniggers hate each other
It already happened twice and we had to rely on America to save the day

I'm not your buddy, pal.

fighting over which country is better in europe is a nonsense. We should be focussing on the ever closer relationships through the EU. One day we will be one community with one set of laws and one set of values. This is the future of us all. Who cares if I am German you are French he is Swedish, we are all european which is the only thing that matter

we're pretty much the least insecure people in europe. I mean we like all our neighbours and love all their respective cultures.

it all sounds so nice, but you are different peoples, I don't have faith that it would work that way

Who cares? In one generation we will be educated the right way into believing the truth. The truth being that a single united europe state with one government is the best way to end once and for all the racism and economic inequality that is common in this continent

It's ancient bantz. You wouldn't understand, child

so you want to destroy the sense of national character? to build a new European man without an idea of anything but a collective culture?

eek

You can't even improve East Germany and lift them out of economic inequality, you fucking daft cunt

What is sense of national character? Thats just a social construct

>national character

Please, it's such an outdated notion. One european state is the way of the future.

Perhaps you should stop shooting yourselves in the foot and quit with the biggotry en masse that is brexit. To remain is to remain relevant.

I want us to leave asap.

But that's irrelevant to the comment you made that I quoted, you deranged scat-obsessed furry Turk cunt.

You can throw petty insults all you want. Your nation will fade into irrelevance within your lifetime. It has already begun. The only way to change it is to end the bigotry and racism and remain in the EU. Work for your fellow europeans and stop being so selfish, it'll be your demise.

One day you'll be shamed into re-joining, that or we'll have to save you from yourselves.

Ew, gross,
Do you really believe all that or are your just memeing?

I sense a slight bit of meme in your speech but I can't tell if it's just a language barrier thing.

Either way, holy shit you have already atoned too much for world war 2, have some fuckin pride already

>it's a german is angry cos he's never had a meaningful empire and every attempt at making one has been btfo episode

you can keep thinking it's a meme all you want. Just wait until your children are faced with the future of a strong united states of europe that will rival you in everyway except for inequality, racial issues and aggression. I do not understand why people still hold on to the notions of the past. States are weak alone, and stronger together under one leadership democratically electing. Anglo racism and false sense of pride has only been a hinderance to the future, it will be overcome

내가 우에 아노
모리는 사람들을 위해
설명햐

We are building a meaningful Empire right now

>brit talking about btfo

You are being laughed at, from every corner of the globe at this moment. If you don't see it, you're very well shielded

>France and Britain agreeing to be in a United States of Europe

lol fucking lanky slags

This isn't helpful.

how about contest

my country is 1st of the worl

korea is 1st safy nation

>france

You obviously don't know Macron's politics very well.

>Britain

Scotland already overwhelmingly wants in, now we just need to get the English to change their minds. Stick or carrot approach, it's the same to us

You have a methead living next to you
You have no idea what people of a unified country are like

checked

but wait until your children are not even Deutscher anymore

It's not racism so much as protecting a culture, language, and heritage.

Ironically you have bought into the Anglo/American idea that everything is about money or power, and by all means necessary.

What is Deutschland after all if its people and cultural heritage are not there?

please, it's all a nonsense. the media is already pro eu integration, with time so will education in the major states. Don't get me wrong, this project won't be realised in my lifetime as much as i would like it to. My children's lifetime, perhaps, their chldren's lifetime? Definitely. The united states of europe may seem like a pipe dream but it is well underway, we will even have an army soon. We who dare to dream of a europe without biggotry and racism will win.

I love Germany
respectable country

>You are being laughed at,
I guess we now know how Germans have felt for the past 1000 years then

>Ironically you have bought into the Anglo/American idea that everything is about money or power, and by all means necessary.
Not him, but this is true. Nationalism is a 19th century meme. It's a good way to satisfy the dumb masses, but the elites never cared about such things, they only want power

Who cares about language and culture? It all leads to misunderstanding and war. They are barriers to peace.

I hope that children will be educated that "heritage" is a false notion and that "culture" is another mask for nationalism and facism. I refer to this. The education system is slowly being changed and being changed in favour of the correct view that nations are not nearly as important as integration and that race is a social construct

No you won't. You're delusional if you think that is going to happen. Since you keep pissing off members like Hungary and Poland

And the second largest economy and major contributor is leaving, you cannot control Eastern European nations because they're wisening up to your shenanigans, you cannot control to growing resentment to the EU's warped fucking ideology and you're encouraging Islam to grow in places where it has no place.

There's fucking nothing meaningful about the EU at all

>now we just need to get the English to change their minds
It's not going to happen, Mehmet. We're leaving, you need to accept that.

The reason Germans are so ashamed of nationalism is because you silly cunts associate it with your darkest period in history.

Stop thinking everyone else feels ashamed about the topic as you do.

Hungary and poland will never leave. They enjoy the benefits far too much and they understand that going it alone would mean the decay of their countries.

>you cannot control Eastern European nations

We certainly can and we certainly will. Whether they like it or not, they need tow the line if they want their money, trade and infrastructure programs to remain afloat.

I agree that as it stands the EU cannot survive. That is why a quick and decisive push through of legislation to further federalise the states within us is incredibly important. I mean, if we are getting a single eu army and we already have a single currency, it's only a matter of time. The ball is rolling and picking up pace everyday

It is good that the UK is leaving, because it was always against futher EU integration and did everything to stop it.
Now with Britain gone, we can focus on futher integration, like a common EU army.

It's funny how Brits thought that Brexit would destroy the EU, but it only made it stronger

wait a few years and we'll see. Imagine if we can somehow get you another referendum.. I bet it'd be different this time

This. They honestly think they will damage us. They have done nothing but strengthen us and if they ever come back with their tails between their legs they will be joining an EU more integrated and strong than ever before

History has proven that the concept of nationalism doesn't work, since it directly led to World War 1. After two word wars, the elites understood that, thats why they support globalization and international cooperation nowadays

Because if they leave you will force the other countries to cease trade or increase tariffs on their goods

We don't give a shit about Germans

your point?

I never mentioned anything about them leaving, I merely pointed out that your treatment of these nations is causing a deep division and arouse anti-EU sentiment. You're demonstrating exactly why Brits dislike your arrogant and undemocratic way of operating.

>It is good that the UK is leaving, because it was always against futher EU integration and did everything to stop it.
True. We were never really wanted and now all parties should be happy we're leaving.

>It's funny how Brits thought that Brexit would destroy the EU, but it only made it stronger
Only Farage hoped this. Most Brits who wanted out care very little if the EU survives or not, and that it's made the EU stronger is hilarious. You're economically worse off without our contribution.

We won't be getting another referendum. The decision has been made. Best you accept that.

>History has proven that the concept of nationalism doesn't work, since it directly led to World War 1. After two word wars, the elites understood that, thats why they support globalization and international cooperation nowadays

Are you done role playing yet
Or do you talk like a spastic irl too?

That's the single market. If they don't want to be part of it, they have to pay tariffs, of course.
And since the economy of those contries is completely integrated into German supply chain, that wouldn't be a very wise decision