If you owned a dinosaur zoo on the island of the costa costa rica, what kind of food would you serve?

if you owned a dinosaur zoo on the island of the costa costa rica, what kind of food would you serve?

chili and sea bass

me?

I'd serve crab legs

Bass from the sea, first off. I'm not sure what I would include with it though...

A big pile of shit.

What if I told you in the next 30 years all dinosaurs will be replaced by black actors.

People would pay top dollar for dinosaur based cuisine. True its a bastardization of what John wanted, but if we're really going to make this park cost effective and still be open to middle class america then lets start charging for brontosaurus steaks and raptor egg omelettes god dammit.

chili AND sea bass? what an odd combination

Whatever fast food chain had the best offer.

Chickens and I'd aggressively remind everybody they're tiny dinosaurs

Scratch that. I'll take any franchises that pony up 5 mil and 10%.

I just wanted to say that Jurassic Park is the comfiest movie I've ever seen.

I've literally watched it hundreds of times.

Probably because you've never seen The Big Lebowski, A Muppet Christmas Carol and/or Sex Drive.

I literally watched it 1000 times

I would treat them every night to the park owner's special, which for me is the McChicken.

Christ this is some fucking good bait. Got me instantly

I just want to say that the Jurassic World park staff is the most incompetent, poorly organized crew of the entire series.
Jurassic Park
>Visitors are confined to a remote controlled vehicle and all exhibits are enclosed behind electric fences
>Went to hell because the park was not yet open, understaffed, and fell victim to corporate sabotage
Jurassic World
>Seaworld show with a dangerous aquatic predator that can leap out at any moment to kill the trainer or crowd
>Having children ride baby dinosaurs even though its still a large animal that could trample a small child
>Fucking hamster balls that arent that safe to begin with and are controlled by the visitor instead of park staff
>Emergency protocol is basically having everyone die of heatstroke in the central area and NOT having the adequate number of helicopters/boats on call
Jesus Ingen must have good lawyers

If you don't think those movies are comfy as fuck then you don't have the first idea what comfy is. Probably grew up in some place without snow or some shit.

They'd probably start doing that after John died.

a fucking dinosaur sized gate on the enclosure

Only the best. I'd spare no expense.

What was the point of having a mathematician there?

To count the dinosaurs dummy.

you are just a boring cunt

>Welcome to Steven Spielberg's Jurassic Park
Threw my VHS into a volcano after this.

What they got in there, King Kong?

What was his tax policy?

nah f4m. I just know comfy. I grew up in Vermont tho so I won't hold it against you.

Crichton is a fucking hack for not outlining the parks admission and pricing strategy in detail

For me, it'd be the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

You shut your dirty whore mouth about Crichton.

>Seaworld show with a dangerous aquatic predator that can leap out at any moment to kill the trainer or crowd
the fence was electrified when online
>Having children ride baby dinosaurs even though its still a large animal that could trample a small child
all of this can happen at petting zoo or large dogs and crazy cats, they can kill kids
>Fucking hamster balls that arent that safe to begin with and are controlled by the visitor instead of park staff
The balls were only for the herbivore attraction and it was pretty safe, it took the extra smart new engineered dinosaur to break it, the balls were also called back by the park staff but the kids had special acces code
>Emergency protocol is basically having everyone die of heatstroke in the central area and NOT having the adequate number of helicopters/boats on call
this is where they fucked up, specially knowing shit went wrong in the first park

>Chaotician

But what does it mean to run a park well? I don't think Crichton ever asked what John Hammond's tax policy was, how much a soft drink cost at the hotdog stand, and what they did with old dinosaurs.

Its basically one insane billionaires fantasy. Im surprised InGen didnt vote him out sooner considering he was sinking god knows how much many into this park with no real plan or interest in return profits. Also I think its kind of bullshit in Jurassic World with the "people are getting bored of dinosaurs, we need to make a new one" premise. THEYRE FUCKING DINOSAURS. Ungrateful little shits

What was the magic word?

Why do Americans think Chili is a full blown meal when it's just a vegetable???

That's because John Hammond was a dreamer.
You know the first attraction he ever built when he came down south from Scotland? It was a Flea Circus, Petticoat Lane. Really quite wonderful. He had a wee trapeze, and a merry-go... carousel and a seesaw. They all moved, motorized of course, but people would say they could see the fleas. "Oh, I see the fleas, mummy! Can't you see the fleas?" Clown fleas and high wire fleas and fleas on parade... But with this place, he wanted to show them something that wasn't an illusion. Something that was real, something that they could see and touch. An aim not devoid of merit.

nice dubs

>The Big Lebowski
I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

in the book it made more sense, he was more money hungry, honestly if you could create dinosaurs, shit would print money

How much was the price of admission?

>Electric fence
It was about 12 feet high and even if it was electrified that makes little difference. Assuming the fence is cranking ungodly amounts of energy to sting the beast, the dumb thing is still going to think with its stomach. So it looks at the prey thats within reach, jumps for it, gets caught on the fence, and wildly thrashes while being electrocuted thus resulting in high casualties/one dead attraction. A press nightmare all around
>Every petting zoo is dangerous for children
Except in this case theres a 400lb wieght difference and some of them have thick skulls/horns. Unless theyre heavily sedated, its kind of a dumb idea. Though I suppose riding an elephant is fine so its not too far off the realm of possibility
>Herbivores are fine
Until a herd is spooked and you get the pinball effect like with the ankylosaurus. Doesnt matter if the ball wont break, you can still get fucked up inside the thing with whiplash or broken ribs. And how would you feel if some asshole decided to ride around all day in it while you were left waiting for your turn in the hot sun?

was john really going to personally welcome every guest to the park and do that thing with the video?

seems unlikely that a billionaire owner would be so involved in a theme park he owns.

2499 90's dollars

It was his dream though.

Dinosaurs. I'd have leg of Triceratops or something. These people are paying top dollar. Might as well make it exotic.

Why did they have to climb it? Couldn't they have easily went through it since the gaps are pretty big?

No. He was doing a test run of his park with Dr. Grant and the kids who were huge dinosaur enthusiasts for the very first time. He wanted to watch it play out in person.

I dont think admission is the problem. I would think transportation to the island is the real expense hear. Not to mention importing the food, but perhaps endorsements from food chains might equal out the cost considering theyre now associated with Jurassic Park. Though to be honest I wouldnt want my business associated with InGen, because lawsuits are like flies on shit over there

your what?

dinosaur meat. (ribs, steak, hamburger patties, etc)

if we can put herds of them on display then what's stopping me from running a slaughter house with them?

tilapia and goulash

Steak and chips, rainbow jelly, hamburgers.

>Until a herd is spooked and you get the pinball effect like with the ankylosaurus
from what? they would be used to seeing humans
>Assuming the fence is cranking ungodly amounts of energy to sting the beast, the dumb thing is still going to think with its stomach
you got me, if only the park kept feeding it on schedule they would avoid this clear problem.... if only

Dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets

Why not just make nuggets out of dinosaur meat?

You'd be surprised what can set off a wild animal. Anything from a retarded tourist to a bee sting, I wouldnt roll those dice if it were my park.

I'd imagine it would be prohibitively expensive.

Because then you'd have to make the nuggets in the shape of cows and chickens

tacos

>spared no expense

Here you memeing fuck, look at it FUCKING LOOK AT IT!

Please respond.

Because the writers were hoping by some small miracle Tim would die in the final draft

Not canon.