The most accurate depiction of 4channers in cinematic history

the most accurate depiction of 4channers in cinematic history

You aren't too far off.

But instead of innocently playing with the kid at the he would have tried to fuck him.

I related too much. I feel like I've been molded by irony and insincerity. I know everyone struggles with opening up, but I feel like those of us grown here don't know how.

Haven't seen it will probably skip it

post seizurefu

Somebody give me a synopsis. I could look it up but since you said it resembles us I want to hear it from you faggots.

Heidecker is a spoiled manchild who spends his days making life worse for people who are actually trying to be productive members of society. He acts like a spoiled manchild for two hours with nothing resembling a plot.

Then the director pulls some shit at the last second where he goes and plays with a little boy on the beach. And we're supposed to think it's deep.

Rick Alverson is a fucking hack and wastes the time of talented people who work on his projects (I'm referring to his DP, not to Heidecker)

Great movie. that scene where he's just sitting watching that girl have a seizure is intense

It's a guy who can't take anything seriously. If a topic ever gets too serious, he'll either make gay jokes, racists jokes, mean jokes. Like how you just called me a faggot.

His life is crumbling around him and his irony can't keep up.

>4channers

Go back to rëddit queer

Sounds about right.

>movie called the comedy
>isnt funny

wtf hollywood

Famous Anus cookies

Kekk

True although I'd say he's representative of disaffected millenials in general

You're a faggot.

kill yourself newfaggot. moot himself uses the term

who?

Haha, a-as if that sounds anything like us

t. newfag reddit tourist

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

more like metropolitan trust fund kids after they get burnt out on "being different"

I'm not being ironic or shitposting. You're a newfag and a redditor.

but you're wrong on both points and moot literally does use the term 4channer