Redpill me about this country

Is Denmark as cucked as Sweden?
What about forced mass immigration and crimes statistics?
Any Danish people here on Pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3586942/Bar-owners-ordered-pay-protection-money-Sharia-patrols.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5v57Hpr_aJA
youtube.com/watch?v=xIIqYqtR1lY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you want to know

They're not as cucked as us.
I have relatives in Denmark who I visit semi-regularly and they are all right-wingers, but maybe that's just a coincidence.

if your country is still white

Denmark seems pretty redpilled. They stick it to Jews and Muslims by outlawing kosher/halal slaughter practices and threaten to outlaw circumcision when those groups complain. Denmark also forces those brownskin immigrants to give up valuables like jewelry and electronics to finance paying for their worthless asses. Probably one of the least cucked countries in Europe.

Read this a while back. We all hear about Sweden and Germany being Islamic shitholes. How the fuck are you guys doing on that front?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3586942/Bar-owners-ordered-pay-protection-money-Sharia-patrols.html

We are not as cucked as Sweden.

Our politicians in general are more anti-immigration than Sweden. Even The Social Democrats (the biggest left wing party) have turned somewhat anti-immigration in order to compete with the right wing on that point because they know it's what the people want.

So overall we're doing a lot better than Sweden but there's still a long way to go.

Politically, Denmark > Norway >>>> the United Soviet Caliphate of Swedenistan

Things are boring af, I'm eagerly waiting for the crusade but shit...life is like it has always been here, nothing new

it really depends where in Denmark you are, large cities especially Copenhagen has allot of muslims and blacks the country side is pretty much 100% white.

DEUS VULT WHEN!?

How many arabs can you see on the street during the day in the main cities? and how many niggers?

The first time I've ever seen a woman wearing a burqa was in denmak

Really depends where you go, there are ghetto areas or areas where its 95% muslim but if you walk around on the main streets you will see a few arabs and theres a good chance of you not seeing a nog.

I live in the 20th biggest city or so and I see quite a lot, mostly niggers walking around in packs and staring you down when you walk by.

Are interracial relationship common or growing in recent years?

No they are not common, Muslims and danes mostly dont intermix except for public school. I have heard of a few sluts fucking muslims but its rare. Muslim girls on the other hand never ever intermix with danes. Both male and female never show up for social gatherings in school.

Almost as cucked in some parts, like Northern Zealand, its a nice place, great nature, but its pestered with muslims and they breed like crazy. We have a 250.000kr Eid party in two days where I live, paid with infidel taxpayer money

Fucking hell, you're absolutely disgusting
Are you aware of the fact that in your mission to spot as many non-white people as possible that you are completely overlooking all the normal people going about their everyday lives

What the fuck is wrong with you dude ...

I would say they are relatively uncommon. But that's just a gut feeling.

At least for the muslims I think their culture dictates that they stick to their own kind. At least for a lot of them.

You often hear about especially muslim women being forbidden by their family to be with Danish men.

compared to Sweden and Germany we are not cucked.

However that does not say much. We got way to many muzzies (like 4-5% of our population).

There are blacks in the larger cities but the only makeup about 0.5% of the total populations so not that common.

Non-Sup Forums related, but since Danes are in this thread: is it true that your government wants to abolish cash, i.e. remove all paper notes from circulation?

I have never heard such thing.

What makes Denmark better than Netherlands? I always liked these two countries but can't decide which one's better.

most Danes do not use cash. So its not even a radical idea.

but its not like they would ban cash just stop producing it.

In Denmark you use a credit card nearly everything.

its not a thing. Just something some politicians pointed out; it cost money to produce cash so if there is no need?

Last question for me:

Is it possible to find job (web design field in my case) with only fluent english and no wish to learn/speak Danish at all?

One year ago I wrote by joke to one agency, showed my portfolio and had a nice conversation with that HR man but I wasn't really submitting my candidature, and for some reasons I didn't believe him when he said that the whole agency used to only speak english with their clients.

But still very curious since that time.

Cheers, guys!

Physical money is always a good option to have so the tax jew can't monitor your every step.

I don't think it would be a very popular idea among the population to suggest to abolish cash completely.

Hope you're happy to write here while all your women are fucking black monkeys around, Pierre.

ofc not. How else could I pay my childhood friend for doing work on my house? No need to involve the danish Mafia in that surely?

its not going to happen. Cash is here to stay for a long long time yet.

I don't know since I don't know a lot about that field of business.

If you are going to live here permanently I think you should make an effort to learn the language. I've known people who've only lived in Denmark for a few years and they could speak Danish relatively well. I don't think it's as hard as some people make it out to be.

>web design field
>Italian

nope, not good prospects mate.

I work in a well known medium seized IT orientated company here in Denmark and have hired plenty of Web Designers, Programmers and whatnot.

Problem for you is: Employees prefer other Danes and the Employer prefers cheaper eastern Europeans (Poles, Ukrainians and even Russians).

So sure give it a try but be aware of this.

Yes we're cucked. Anti-immigration got second most votes last election and we're still getting bumfucked by boat niggers and EU

It's a coincidence unless you have relatives in Jutland. All of Sjalland is cucked.

We spent a shit loads of money having police protect the synagogues from muslims. Try googling Denmark crystal street police.

Thanks for this advice, very interesting :)
Are you in the Human Resources or a Web Senior?

It's funny they only look you down when in packs. They always look down when walking alone. It was the first time I saw one of them women with ninja outfits also muslims.

I think it's Sweden you're thinking about.

Hvor du fra?

UNCOMMON

Polish media routinely describe both Sweden and Denmark as pioneers of this "great" idea.

Hvor du fra??

Im the IT administrator (Head of security, network and our hosting).

So im just advising and vetting mostly. Im not a web designer / UNX / Frontend guy myself.

I do help out the backend and programmers when they run into trouble / or if its network orientated.

I live in Århus and things are not that great here... Sandniggers are somewhat common and there are leftist students everywhere. I have family in the south of Denmark though and its whitetopia.

>Smilets by
I fucking hate Århus, expensive as hell to live there and there's nothing but liberal fags everywhere.
I shouldn't be saying much since I live in Randers and everyone I know except for my family is a bunch of liberals.

The city itself is nice although Aros with its fucking cuck ring on top makes me angry every time i see it and the new buildings at the docks has not helped.

The old parts of town are nice and i really like the area around Sangt Pauls kirke but you are right about the liberal fags...

>Randers
I thought Randers was pretty "redpilled". Used to consist of working class and industry folk dident it?

youtube.com/watch?v=5v57Hpr_aJA

I am pretty sure Denmark is more cucked in the way how muslims act there, but that is probably because Denmark is tougher in general.

I head about that... They had it all planned out blocking the road and trapping the truck with cars.

I think i will start carrying a knife. My streets are clearly filled with enemy combatants.

Cant wait to remove them.

yeah the poor mudslimes got fucked over good afterwards though.

Waahh racists Danes.

I live in Odense (3rd biggest city)
and its pretty shitty here. Mostly sandniggers controlling parts of Odense. They dont fit in at all, they are pretty fucking annoying no matter what they are doing. Even if they are speaking in a group they speak so loud that others cant be around.

I'm not even racist, but I'm pretty tired of sandniggers.

P.S the danish girls love dem' mudslimes.

>got fucked over good afterwards though.
They did?

I have not heard that part

Yeah, they're everywhere nowadays.

You should always have a knife with you or something that scares them at least.

You could always scare them away by looking like a brute too.

One option that is possible too is: buy a Koran and keep it in your bag and if a arab comes up to you, then show him it and say: "praise allah" or something

..then you stab him.

well ofc it got reported to the police and the cops are pretty fed up with Mudslimes as you well know.

>I'm not even racist
wew

>P.S the danish girls love dem' mudslimes.
They do? All my female friends hate/dislike them. I have one female friend who is in an interracial relationship but the guy is a christian egyptian so its not so bad.

>by looking like a brute too.
I have a very "strong" face and i am working on becoming /fit/.

Also, just look confident. I once walked through a whole pack of them when we were walking on the same sidewalk but in different directions and i just stared them down and they moved so that i could get by.

They are like animals. They can sense it if you are afraid.

Most Arabs are short and skinny though. Unlike Danes who are usually quite tall. It's hillarious to walk around town with my fat nerdy 6'5 friend, because all those 5'3 ghetto arabs hush away when they see us.

The Netherlands is pretty cool, everyone is laughing at the SJW-Islam alliance party, "Denk" ("Think"). On the other hand is everyone also laughing about the nationalist anti-islam party "PVV". I guess we're just really moderate both left and right. Denmark seems pretty based too, they even debated cuckistan.

I think that the Netherlands is the non-scandinavian country that is the closest to Denmark. I've been there and it really reminded me of my country.

??? not looking for fights on Norrebro? Why even live brah?

hvis du ikke har smadret nogle perker en gang i dit liv er det bare at komme igen min ven.

From Copenhagen, can comfirm

Hvor bor du hen af i Randers og hvor gammel er du?

Har jeg. En flok af dem overfaldt os i mindeparken i Århus omme bag nogle store hække. Min ven dengang var dealer og gik altid med hammer i inderlommen.

Det var en god dag. Den ene af perkerne er nok hjerneskadet nu vil jeg tro. Altså mere end de er i forvejen... Han fik sgu nogle huk.

Why are there so many non-whites in Copenhagen?

haha najs.

blev selv jumped af nogen aber ved Assistens kirkegård på Norrebro her for et par måneder siden. Var dog sammen med en god ven fra vores murersjak og min bror. Så de fik lidt at lobe på.

? serious question?

Copenhagen is 60% Danes, 20% Mudslimes, 5% Africans and the rest are foreigners from around the world.

Source: Someone who have lived in inner Copenhagen the last 6 years.

So they can glass it from orbit with minimal collateral damage.

I, too, have a very "strong" face as you put it, but at the same time, not much muscle tissue on the body. I will improve as well.

Yeah, it's quite funny if you manage to be confident around them. It is almost like you can tame them, if you really wanted to (their beloved book already have, though)

Haha. I can already imagine that.

tl;dr about Denmark: red pilled white flag

By far the most people in Denmark are redpilled.
As anywhere in the world, the leftist screams the loudest, but they are severely outnumbered.
Like any western country we have ghettos packed with discoloured swine, but I'd say we are pretty good at segregating them.
Our women are basically as redpilled as our men. The only time you really see racetraitors are when teenage girls are trying to rebel against their parents, but they usually grow out of it.

I'd honestly say, without being too biased, that we are one of the least cucked nations in western Europe. Italy seems fairly redpilled as well though

Never heard a thing about that, mate.
I heard some Norwegians talk about it, but I don't know if it's a thing for them.

One more thing to say about Denmark. They can more easily protect their country from foreigners, unlike us. If they wanted too, that is.

Serious question, I walked down Norrrebro once and it was fucking covered in Muslims

How do you stand it?

Seriously, isn't the danish youth nearly as cucked as the swedes? I get the feeling most of them just want to smoke weed and go to festivals and have good times and that they don't really care about politics and the future of the country

But I've only been to Helsingor, Hillerod and Kobenhavn

>Norrebro
Well, that is our version of Harlem or whatever.
It's a haven for muslims and leftists, but it really is the only area they have in Copenhagen.

I wouldn't say so, but anywhere in the world, most of the most fanatic leftist are teenagers. I remember my grandma once said "When you're young you vote with your heart. When you grow up you vote with your brain"

>tfw living in KBH NV

Are you thinking about suicide right now greenbro?

If you ever feel like Sweden is beyond saving, come over here before we blow the bridge, and build a wall and make Germany pay for it.

I'm pretty sure most Nordic youth is cucked
In Iceland it depends heavily on your parent's party loyalties though

RUN

Don't non-whites always go for the big citites?

Norrebro is a shithole. Basically a ghetto at this point. There's nothing to see or do on Norrebro afaik anyway so just avoid it if you can.

>not much muscle tissue on the body

Find a friend to train with bro. I have been training for almost a year now and have gained decent muscle. Nature has gifted me with wide shoulders and a good frame so the muscle really sits well if that makes any sense.

But even if you are some skeleton lifting will make you look much better.

Keep at it broder.

>giving muslims their own district

Nigga I live two blocks away from the Muslim community center and only one of my neighbor families are Muslim

>the feeling when you live in a town with maybe 40k-50k residents and you see non whites daily
>your town has it's own immigrant majority ghetto
>your town's city center is 20% immigrants a lot of the time

lol mate. Get out while you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=xIIqYqtR1lY

60% of Copenhagens muslims live there. Thats about 30% of hte entire nations muslims.

My father grew up in Norrebro back when it was the poor mans worker area (100% white as well). He cant even go there anymore because he becomes way to emotional and start shouting and wanting to kill brown people.

>How do you stand it?
We dont.

Mudslimes are having a hard time in Denmark right now. Nobody likes them and they know it. So the run to ghettos and live like rats.

Feel your pain.

The muslims threw acid in the faces of the danish students.

Dont bully Greenland you fuck.

It's by far the better alternative to let them have a nest, rather than let them spread.
Everyone in Copenhagen, probably even in the entire country, knows that that's where they are, so you can just avoid.

Hvor i kbh?

This actually made me a little happy. Think about it; truckloads of fresh students receiving and instant, dynamic redpill to the face.

how bad do you think it can get in Iceland?

Why not just throw them out like us?

Norrebro

Eskimos are based and bro tier.

ill gladly murder mudslimes with Greenlanders any day of the week.

Too bad they're of to the university to get indoctrinated in white guilt.

Denmark is an incredible country with a potential for an ethnonationalist revival. People are casually racist and nepotistic, open to discuss immigration and Islam, pleasant to be around; ethnic and racial mixing doesn't happen. Areas to avoid: Norrebro in Copenhagen and Århus, Århus is red as fuck and little bit enriched. In the end of July-beginning of August going to move in my girlfriend's spacious comfy flat in Orestad. Fun times ahead.

Last year I heard 11 000 icelanders were willing to take in refugees into their houses. I hope your government didn't let many syrians in.

What are the most based places in Iceland ? (Capitals are always the most cucked)

"Giving" them ghettos is fucking genious. It keeps them away from the greater population and when the time comes to remove them they will all be concentrated in a little pocket.

They are fucked.

Tish ouch. Så er du også lige i krigszonen.

It spread like wildfire on social media. Great stuff.