Im fucking better than you

>im fucking better than you
how do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcWPkTcOvUw
youtube.com/watch?v=nJjvcgFoJJ0
medium.com/deep-code/situational-assessment-2017-trump-edition-d189d24fc046#.tyg8s5kgc
youtube.com/watch?v=utXAcm-MsTM
youtu.be/SJrT9zeeti8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Laugh at how stupid she is as people do her job better than her and they do it for free.

Punching down much?

You think Cenk armenian genocides her pusy every night?

start fucking her mouth

Just take my shirt off, my god tier physique will do the rest.

Women are tribal animals at the end of the day.

nice nose job ana

how do you know she's a tit guy?

I would DOMINATE her both intellectually and physically

>get off the stage you fat fuck!

Goad the bitch into hitting me so I can pummel the bitch while repeatedly screeching "equality"

who hurt you?

You are an armenian sex slave on a Turkish supremacist show disguised as a liberal politics channel.

agree with her

... who are you?

I would take her out for dinner and dancing, make love all night, then never call again.

can't decide which one looks worse.

My sister just told me she thought TYT were politically moderate. What the fuck.

It's funny how that really encapsulates their whole show, their tone, all the time, is really moralizing.

>when you work for someone who denies the genocide of your people while shitting on people who don't want the same happening to them

Do not test me.

fucking this

those faggots are an embarrassment

"I'm fucking you"
-inception noise-

vote for trump

ba dum tss

I don't know why people fixate on jews armenians are ten times worse then the jew stereotypes.
Whats the quote "when god made armenians he made the jews cry"

Ana is qt armenian girl unlike the kardashians.

youtube.com/watch?v=WcWPkTcOvUw
Is this kino?

Pick one

or else.

BUILD

Ana Kasparian looks like she would be the best hatefuck any man would ever have. The "i'm fucking better than you" makes my dick diamonds.

>"o-okay"
>run away crying

Just fucking brutally assault her with no provocation. That'll settle the score.

Quick summary

>Ana goes on a 2 minute rant
>Says that finding Harambe memes funny is just as bad as unarmed individuals getting shot and killed
>If you find offensive memes funny that makes you a sociopath who feels no emotion when unarmed individuals are being shot
>Liking offensive memes makes you garbage
> Ana is better than you because you are literally hitler for making Harambe memes.
>Ana asks the viewers to hate on her and call her an SJW

youtube.com/watch?v=nJjvcgFoJJ0

>Kardashians
>Sarkeesian
>Kasparian

Are Armenians just a shit tier people all around? They're like jews but on steroids. Based Turks tried to exterminate them but failed.

Tell her about how the workers will rise up and kill bourgeoisie mouthpiece whores such as herself

You forgot Roosh. I've heard of a bunch of others too.

kys. T*rks are on par with jews.

suck on THIS bitch

Anybody that makes harambe memes should be killed because they're humourless assholes.

If you still find that shit funny, you deserve to be publically executed.

i legit jerked off to that rant of hers

LEGIT

They've done me no wrong. Putting Arabs, Armenians and Greeks in their place is a noble cause. Of course they once tried to conquer Europe but those times are long past. We must reconcile with Europa's old enemies if we are destroy the new threat.

"Yes mistress"

pinch her big nipples

>ywn fuck clubslut Ana on molly

Well if you're a kid from Sup Forums probably just admit that it's true. Everyone knows you guys are holding down the bottom of the bell curve of humanity.

I'd pay her to make a video where she says that and other mean things.

One of the best recent articles out there clearly points out that the blue "I'm better than you" cultural weapon is fucking useless nowadays.

medium.com/deep-code/situational-assessment-2017-trump-edition-d189d24fc046#.tyg8s5kgc

"I wouldn't want to fuck you anyways, bitch"

"yes mistress ana, please stomp my testicles into a paste"

or something to that effect

The only way she respects.

the bell curve has 2 ends not a bottom, shitferbrains

women were a mistake

not memeing, womens suffrage actually is the primary reason society is such a degenerate, doomed shithole today

No but seriously why did Cenk name his show after the perpetrators of the Armenian genocide and why is his superPAC named after an ultranationalist group that did a bunch of massacres?

muh dik

love how pretty much every 7/10 and above is a full blown attention whore now due to social media

>Are Armenians just a shit tier people all around?

Not all of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=utXAcm-MsTM

What did he mean by this?

Who is that qtpa2T

Yeah, me too, something along those lines
>Call me Donald and grab me by the balls, Ana

oy vey

>Turks tried to exterminate them
Roaches might have been the brains behind the genocide, but it was their lackeys the Kurds that did the heavy killing while adding Armenian clay to their fictional land.

WAKEUP

GRABABRUSHPUTALILMAKEUP

Turks are retarded. If you read up on them they are more batshit then nazis. They think literally everything is Turkish in origin.

I'd probably just start laughing at her. A girl at a party I went to tried to tell some redneck guy that he was trash and everyone just devoted their night to laughing at her and calling her a piece of shit until she left crying. So based on my extremely limited social experience I'd just try and replicate that

I might actually react in a similar way. Not because of any strategic reason or whatever, but just because I'm so emotionally dead that I can only see negative things from a humorous perspective, otherwise the horror of life would overwhelm me.

sounds like you go to cool partys

I masterbuted to you like 20 times , thank ;)

turkey was a mistake

Once

'no'

>Sorry user, I don't fuck Drumpf voters

i want her to bully me!!

do you think she has a hairy butthole?

no it's waxed

I can't believe there are people triggered by this. You do realize you are openly admitting you are a worthless sack of shit if you are offended by this right?

>he actually gives a fuck about others bait

Lmao kill yourself

I nod in agreement. Beautiful people are superior. Both genetically and morally.

It's a fact.

I'm hideous. I hate myself. God I suck.

>their whole show, their tone, all the time, is really moralizing.

As opposed to O'Reilly, Glenn Beck, Hannity, Fox & Friends, Limbaugh, Mark Levin ....

Cenk retracted those statements over a decade ago, she literally mentioned the Armenian Genocide two weeks ago.

sit on my face pls

You're also more privledged than me, Anna. I'm borderline retarded and people have stomped my shit in all my life. You have a pussy pass.

>ugh I hate moralizing people
gets mad when girls do drugs and have promiscuous sex.

>why oh why do these damn racists think I deny the Holocaust just because my progressive TV show is called The Schutzstaffels

why does she look like such a whore here?

Just correcting your misconception, you can go back to being an idiot now.

Roach-Be-Gone

Because it's a skit where she's imitating the Cash me Outside girl.

Just because somebody says they don't believe something anymore doesn't mean they have. David Duke left the KKK almost 50 years ago.

>implying Ana isn't red pilled and realizes who the real culprits of the genocide were that are still killing Christian minorities in the ME for their make-believe Disneyland
Armenians are probably some of the most cucked people on the planet in that regard. Considering they are holding hands with the same people that butchered their ancestors in solidarity against the Turks, while said butchers now live on ancient Armenian lands and have no intention of ever returning it and wanting Mt.Ararat.

Armenians are just Jews who followed a rolling penny into a church.

*shit in
my
*mouth
pls

Fixed.

youtu.be/SJrT9zeeti8

>WE'RE NOT WITH SAUDI ARABIA YOU DUMBASS

What did chink mean by this?

He was remembering the good old days, when Turkey wasn't taking gulf cock up their hairy asses.

Tell her she's not. I'm a 25 year old male with a better ass than her, while she's ~30 and has been getting worse for the past five years.

She deludes herself into believing everything that echo chamber called TYT believes in.

I WILL GIVE ME LIFE FOR TED CRUZ AND HIS UGLY WIFE

>Sup Forums calling other groups echo chambers
really........ makes ya think

Someone post the picture of her where she is in the process of turning into Shrek.

Zing!

Don't be such a pathetic little snowflake.