Innawood Thread

How are you getting read for "The Happening" Sup Forums?

innawoods.net/swf/InnaWoods.swf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wouldnt survive a week ...

Bump

>toilet paper
what's the thought process behind that one?

Total weight of my kit, including webbing is ~70lbs. It seems heavy, but 'm 6'4" 230# and can ruck a lot of weight. I can do 50# up to 13k feet before I really start to suck wind, and can do up to 90#s of weight at near sea level indefinitely as long as I have a 5 min break ever hour and plenty of water.

My only issue is because I'm a big guy I burn a lot of calories so I have to eat a lot to stay fresh compared to some of the smaller hikers I regularly do summits with.

The rifle is one I spent way too much money on. But it runs like a sewing machine and wiould probably be my go-to rifle during a "happening". It's a registered SBR 5.56 krink that I had re barreled in 300 blackout. Super handy, light weight, and suppresses very well (not as well as my 300 blk AR, but folding stock means it can go under a jacket better).

I wish I had this loadout

so i dont have to wipe my ass indian style

Yeah I personally like to keep things on the lighter side, anything over 50ish lbs just gets hard to run with

I would normally say that it's a waste of space, but seeing how light your load is...

Why don't you have a gun?

look at the flag

It's also great kindling in an emergency if you can keep it dry (plastic zip-loc bag). Nothing worse than being totally beat after a full day of hiking in the rain only to have to chop thick wood to get to the dry stuff inside to make feather sticks. I'd rather use some TP or trioxane.

I have a box of tampons in my loadout for that(not pictured in my post), they burn like crazy

If the habbening happens this is what i have

If I need to run, it means catastrophe for my survival situation. If that's the case, I'll cache my kit somewhere and run with just my webbing and weapons until I'm safe. Then return for my stuff later.

Yeah, tampons burn and burn and burn. Great stuff. Just saying I like a clean bottom when I go hiking (itchy stinky ass sucks), and it can double as a fire starter.

ayyyyyyyy

Yeah my plan is to get out of the suburbs as fast as I can and depending on the happening, I might not have a great way besides booking it
RIP Muhammad

just order one online, my friend ordered a gun from germany.

dude spicy loadout

in contrast to me, muhammad and his friends have a fucking gun

My initial plan to get out of the city is traveling between 4am-8am by bike not following any major roads. I would need 2 nights to get fully in the woods considering I basically live in uptown Dallas.

oh dude, with your loadout that would be kinda risky. But if you made it, the amount of stuff you have would be insane

>a gun
>all of them
kek Germany just fucking kek

Hopefully they can't bin it.

They also make pretty good gauze for bandages and can clean a 12gauge. Plus if you have any females in the group it'll really help morale to have that level of hygiene; same with shaving shit.

It's actually not a heavy load. My friends who I do extended hikes with carry similar. Did the continental divide trail in the Weminuche last year. Carried even more stuff than that. It's very doable.

>group
First mistake right there

this site needs more range in the melee category. I have a sword and a crowbar super heavy and large very useful

It's heavy for me, I'm a 130 lb 6'0" runner with very little muscle mass
FeelsBadMan.gif

Atleast no one is calling you fat?

And you'd be a great at stealth.

My loadout is literally built around that, run with what I have and don't get found

Nah. Going alone will get you killed unless you're a fucking ninja. Read up on the shit that went down in the Balkans when their countries fell to pieces in the 90s. Or even on shit that went down during catrina. Some people could go it alone for a little while. Sooner or later you're going to have to interact with others to get something you need. And if you do it by yourself, you're fucked. They'll just over power you and take what they want.

Groups of 3 or less are too small and easy pickings. Groups of 8 or more are too big and difficult to move without everybody in the area knowing about it. Groups of 4-7, preferably 5 are best. Large enough to be dangerous or risky to attempt to take on with force, but small enough to move covertly.

IT's why special forces teams on long patrols are never in groups larger than 8 unless the mission absolutely demands it.

Ay, to be fair though if your careful enough you'll just be able to kill them before they even know you're there.

That's not how it works in real life. If you are actively trying to kill someone as an individual, it means your survival situation is very very badly compromised and you're in a dire position, be the killing offensive or defensive in nature.

If there are survivors, word will get around, and you may find yourself running from a lynch mob.

Weight is 22 kg, but it should come to around more like 28-32 kg.
Books are for stuff like identifying food.
Cigs are for trading if I ever meet anyone

Ye, I was just saying its easier to hunt for group dudos. If your alone.

I approve this loadout. Are the cigarettes for bartering or personal use?

Trading. I imagine they're worth a bit if shtf

youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54

What's happening, you guys?

My actual loadout
>tfw military

Maybe invest in a low profile plate carrier, something you can wear under a soft shell or even a tshirt if needed. First spear's slick carrie (the one I own) and Shelback's stealth carrier are excellent low profile plate carriers.

~60 Ibs
Pretty heavy but if I drop the bulletvest it drops to ~40, but I'm used to carrying very heavy shit when deployed. Also, the MRE you see above the axe is one of those emergency ones where it lets you live off of basically condensed nutrients (basically chalk) for like a week.

cyka blyat

Not sure a .22 counts as super America'y
Good idea, they don't seem to heavy

Ideally this, although I'm pretty sure I would be able to carry more things technically.

Total weight is 35 kg, or about 77 pounds. That's a lot, so I'm going to have to start working out more (or carry less ammo).

and now I realize I completely forgot the most important thing ever: water.

Imagine there's a couple bottles next to the sewing kit, I guess.

>he actually took the MRE

I didn't check fully but storebought dehydrated foods are much better for you and weigh less, although of course they require more water.

>No water
>No cooking supplies
>No mess kit
>Matches over firesteel
>Cell phone
>3 guns
>barely any food and no hunting supplies

Needs lots of work fampai

The MRE isn't one of the ones where it actually kind of makes some form of food, it's one of pic related

I've never had to eat one but one of my buddies have, and they said it just tastes like nothing and leaves you very hungry while still keeping you alive. Plus, they let me keep the ones that I never had to use so they're basically free.

this is me realistically as i dont own a gun

>implying I'm not bunkering down with a bunch of stored food

Anyways, I revised a bit. pic related

Realistically speaking if somebody happened this is how I'd be ready for it.
Probably dead after a day or two.

oh, guess that would work. You should probably try some beforehand just to know what you'd be in for, though.

Can you legally get guns with silencers on them? Or are those flash surpressors?

It might be possible depending on your state and if you have the proper (expensive) permit.

Well having a shelter already with food does make it a bit easier.

Thank god you got rid of that AK for a practical hunting gun

Yeah, but you need it stamped

Can you make your own or buy them illegally?

I honestly just think they look cool

plastic clips

>all these plebs hunting wildlife instead of hunting vehicles and eating the charred animals inside

>flash 2016

wew granpa what are you doing why are you using flash? It is for degenerates watching poor in Europe

Dude super heavy and large is basically absolutely worthless. Can't fight properly if the other guy has more than enough time to stab you in the gut ten times before you can swing once, and it wouldn't be worth it to carry around something so heavy when it's only purpose is to force doors and boxes open. You can improvise if it really becomes a necessity.

can u play guitar?

Yes

good.
i have full night combar capability.
I would say, we would be a good team.

rate please

>tfw addicted to painkillers

gay

you are the typical drug dealer

more realistic than your Call of Duty fiction right here

Bu getting loads of moneh

puhh... so no military service.
You have no clue. That is acutally nothing

Who else is /comfy/ here?

i would back more shit but you know

>tfw I've already got most of this list completed

my allegience lies with the highest bidder :^)

If I need a gun where I live, it's already too late to try and survive anywhere else

Oh yeah btw total weight is 29.5 kilos. Not bad

Fiction. You weren't in the Bundeswehr, I can fucking tell. Go back to sleep, child.

kek

lol

I was you moron.

INFORMATION OVERLOAD MAN

Way too heavy for me

severely under appreciated post

>bullshitting this hard

Kill yourself my man

Cuck can't comprehend that not everyone is as much of a fucking loser as he is

True, I'd probably cut 5 kg by not filling all of my water up at first. But I'd rather have a bunch of stuff and move slowly than have too little. A car can get me pretty far into the woods so that I'll not run into anyone early on

>lol
Sure is reddit in here. Go make me a Kebab, Mahmud, nobody is going to sell you a gun.

>cuck
>a nation literally ruled by a nigger

Who's the cuck, you degenerate piss-hole? On your fucking knees, your soldiers showed you how.

>ctrl f
>no bog roll
there is something really wrong here

>Having a cuck nation makes you a cuck

10/10 killing floor reference

(((Humans are too clever to get caught up in the Hivemind level of thinking)))

About 30kg weight, probably would dump some ammo to save some weight.

and dump the heater, change the tent for one of those tarp sheets the army uses which i forget the name of