/nordic/

Nordic landscape is so comfy. I simply love it. Don't you, my fellow nords?

agreed, but finland isn't nordic

Agreed, my fellow nord

Speaking as an actual nordic girl, nordic """men""" are weak cuckolds. I've dated all of the nords, Only big Anglo Penis can satisfy me

Seems like other Finns disagree with you, but who am I to say.

Post some comfy landscape from Finland, my Ching Chong brother.

>t. proxy brit with cuckoldry-fetish.

Looks cold. Reminds me of that movie, The Grey, if I remember its title correctly.

Born and raised in Arendal, weak nordic """man"""

Try /norgetråden/, maybe some of the guys in there are more easy to trigger.

lol slut

Are you from northern France?

The united kingdom is Nordic.

Are you sure? You have to eat a lot of fish to be nordic.

Um sweetie, what is fish and chips?

I wish I lived in a nordic country with actual nature

It's chips with bad fish prepared so that it doesn't even taste like fish.

North Iberian landscape can reach high epithomes of comfyness

>denmark is considered nordic

Come come to Norge.

Bad fish is still fish

Because it is

Do you eat proper fish dishes for dinner sometimes?

Original pics.
Bask in the northern iberian comfyness my friends

both norway and sweden look some comfy, literally a dream for people who likes hiking and camping.

Sweden is great because it has such a rich wildlife, it has more of almost every land animal than all other nordic countries combined

Do you have anything that's not mountains?

Yes

>Because it is

JUST CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Y-yes, d-do you see that little flick of woods there? A-and d-do you see the s-sea?

>it has more of almost every land animal than all other nordic countries combined
you're not wrong

Most beautiful mountains. This whole region (asturias) is gorgeous

I live in AZ and it looks very similar to that
>I'm too broke to move to the lands where my ancestors could thrive

ex dee:-)

Good lad.

Why do they grow in a circle?

probably because bushes are usually round

Yes, it is. I hike a lot myself. Even my job involves a bit of hiking.

You could've just said "I don't know".

>asturias
Looks like it's here. Comfy desu. Is there many places like this in Portugal?

>One shot at life
>Born in the land of the trolls
Feels good man

get the exposure right next time

In Portugal not quite. Where i live it's more like mounts and forests. Loads of greenery.
I live in the far north, in the border with Galiza (pic related)

Also, for me it's quite easy to travel around northern spain since i'm close to all those locations. But yeah, there's more places that look like the one in the pic like for example cantabria

what other shape do you expect them to grow in

Join me bros

Nordic and Finnish landscape is so great. I love Finland and Sweden's land a bit more than the others though.

Here's cantabria

This regions are still quite obscure to the foreign eye because the north barely has any tourism when compared to the south.
I can understand them tough... Why would a central/northern european make thousands of Km to see the same stuff they have in their own countries?

you are fucking mentally ill and you need to get professional help. christ you're so fucked in the head.

You're one of those people who would just shrug at anything, aren't you?

maybe
lmao

is that a bear?

>f*nnroach in Denmark

Kek!

That's a wolverine. They are actually rather common here compared to most other countries, i know a guy that has seen one

Det er det bedste

I wish I lived in a nordic country with actual cities and culture

we only got pizza to Finland like 30 years ago

åbo is nice

seriously? I'd love to trade places with you, finland has god tier nature...

This is Denmark.

>wanting to spend your life in the city
pleb desu

Ikke lyt til ham - det er ham den selvhadende igen.. Er det Mons klint på billedet?

What's taking so long you little shits? Come and bash those roaches with me

>tfw it looks so warm and nice, but is actually really cold and deadly.

Beautiful and comfy for sure, but it's a tiny relatively natural area, not camping/hiking and other /out/ stuff material

I know, but still. They have comfy man made "nature" too, like pic related. It's not wilderness, like the rest of the nordics have, but it's comfy as fuck.

not very impressive honestly, you can take a picture anywhere in norway and it'd look better.

Fjords?

True, but don't be so harsh on yourself.
Your strenght is beautiful cities an old castles. I wish we had more of that desu.

>selvhadende
så jeg "selvhadende" fordi at jeg er utilfreds med naturen her? lmao
danmark har mange gode ting men naturen ligger altså helt i bunden.

haha, roastie

Agree, but then it lacks originality, I could go almost in any country in Europe and see the same at some point
I guess Denmark's best nature, distinctive traits are its coast and islands. Again they aren't the only country with these but they really are a good peninsula and the shores don't seem too linear

It shouldn't matter if it's "impressive" or unique. What matters is if it's comfy which it most certainly is. I personally love living in this type of landscape. Of course I love the other nordic landscapes too and I've spent a large chunk of my childhood in them.

I really love the forest. Used to go camping a lot with the scouts when I was younger.

>walking there at night
>gulp

I personally just find forests to be much comfier. I don't like driving through the entire country and seeing nothing but farmland, it's just too artificial and depressing.

Eller måske er dit syn på naturen bare.. trivielt. Vi har fantastiske strande, massere af oer og en hel del mindre skove, med hver sit særpræg. Og så skulle hederne i Jylland også være en vandretur værd. Her er comfy

Smukt

Weird, I can't tell if this is a black&white pic or not

It isn't, but the contrast is increased a little.

Iceland is comfy.

Do you realize this picture was taken somewhere in Asia?

I don't think anyone cares where pictures are taken anymore. It always comes down to "muh pictures" when they want to laugh at someone's country.

WHY DONT THOSE BOTTOM TWO HAVE TREES?????????????

triggered

/cozy/

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING TREES ICELAND????

They have trees some places actually.

It is cozy, but if it's far into the woods then it gets scary too. Doesn't your fantasy run wild when you're out alone into the wild when it's dark?

Inland people are crazy.

I'd love to live there. I wonder if the UK has anywhere like that.

I bet there are places, like in wales, in which you can be alone in the wild without meeting other people? But looking at this map, it doesn't look like England has that many remote places left.

Glenmore, Scotland

Oh and northumberland I guess.

Well yeah nut if you're with friends you get this eerie/cozy feeling.

Don't like the scottish desu

yeah it makes me feel claustrophobic, we're fucking full, we need to destroy the cities and plant forests

I used to walk though a path like this when visiting one of my childhood friends. About 3km or so, and my fantasy would run wild while I went home in the evening in the dark.

like a fairytale forest

my local forest is filled with litter and beer cans, god if they gave me a gun i would slaughter those who litter with no mercy

It's exceedingly unlikely that you'd run into something that would actually harm you.

Yeah, when I was a child I had to walk trough a forest to get home from school. At winter when it was dark, the only light source in the forest was the snow.
I was so paranoid while walking trough it that I always ended up running trough it.
But after walking trough the forest every day for years and never seeing anything but deer and cats, I stopped being paranoid.

Lapplandtouristguideanon?

i love it but why so many threads about that lately