Monthly Patriarchy Meeting Thread

Monthly Patriarchy Meeting Thread

Saved.

Um, isn't that what we think the Jews do?

But were right duh

And what black people think of whites and Muslims of Christians.

All need to learn about the Jews man.

One is based on facts and evidence, the other is based on the fantasies of shrill, hamplanet feminists.

What have we learned :^)

no, it just happens that degeneracy is profitable

rly made me think

Yes you jews are included as well
>Just don't bring in the women, you fucking leaf

strawman.

Gentlemen, Intersexional feminism is a treat to our very patriarcyhy. How do we infiltrate?

meanwhile, Sup Forums be posting things like:

>mentally retarded/insane girls are an easy lay

how is that not rape culture?

Someone post that long as fuck edit of this with jews several times on the chain

I have never seen anything of that sort

>Monthly Patriarchy Meeting Thread
Shit, sorry I'm late.

Okay, so I hung out with an Israel Defence Force feminist the other day at Coquitlam and here's how that went:

>"I wasn't a feminist, till I went to Israel."
>"Yeah?"
>"Yeah, I learned so much there. I got harassed by this guy after I went on a first date with him and he told me we're going on a hike, and... yeah, I know, not the best idea.... but anyway, he invaded my personal space. Another time, this guy touched my hair at a concert. There was also this time that we hung out with friends and as they were leaving my place, one of them stayed and wanted to have sex and aggressively stayed after everyone else left."
>"Oh, so this all happened in Israel?"
>"Yeah, it's so hard for women in the West."
>"Well, Israel is in the East. The Middle-East, to be exact."
>"Yeah, but women have it hard still."
>"Well, not according to stats on assault, murder, suicide, sentencing differences and combat deaths. Assault alone is something like 78% men."
>"Oh... I don't kno... I haven't seen that."
>"Yeah, I'm sure. Being a feminist, they probably didn't show you that men also pay 97%+ of all alimony and 82% of all child support. I'm not even going to bring up the power disparity in the sexual market value, because that's something next to impossible to fix."
>"Yeah, but women... get sexually assaulted more often than men."
>"Yeah... I'd change positions with a woman in a heart beat, if it meant that the law is on my side most of the time, the opposite sex brings me gifts just to be able to talk to me, and I have a less chance of being killed if there's ever a war. If that's what oppression looks like, sign me up."

Suffice it to say, my use of statistics and logic was very mischievous and left her in the dust.

Yeah but you don't get it, you white male. Rape is WORSE than death! Misogynistic Neckbeard

#wecruzmisslenow

lol Sorry bro, I'm Sikh.

Pic is from right above my monitor.

because it's not rape culture, it's a fact.

This thread will be deleted unless you anons reply to this comment

Every identity these days fancies themselves heros, and every hero has a villian. Fem has men. Blacks has whites. Islam has jews. Sup Forums, also jews.

The difference is that everyone's persecution complex is entertained if the the thing they fear is straight, white, male, or either of the two or three combined. But their parinoia is just as ridiculous as Sup Forums's parinoia of the jews.

oh shit I missed that?

That is certainly disrespect but that isn't rape. It is anything but rape, because they are implying that those types of girls will be more likely to consent to sex.

That's the problem with letting progressives get away with redefining terms. Rape undoubted makes anyone feel shitty to say the least but not everything that makes people feel shitty in the context of sex is rape. It is important to understand this.

>Jews are the patriarchy

Yesterday at the community pool party I stare-raped all the cute little girls.
Just doing my part for the patriarchy.