Getting scared?

Getting scared?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0uIRk2TisH8
youtube.com/watch?v=9GAnWJaCKEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nein.

How many percent are they likely to get will they become a force in german politics?

They will move into the parliament. That's for sure.
Most likely they will be the third strongest party. 10-15% - it's hard to guess, because the mood in Germany is changing.

Please
win
Please
win
Please
win

>t. American with German + Swiss Grosseltern

Please Do Not Fuck Up My Ancestral Homeland

that shit is cringey cut that out

our public radio goes non stop about these people, as if I care, it is not my election

>because the mood in Germany is changing.

what did he mean by this?

So did Merkel regret taking in so may refugees?

not sure, there is no real change, AfD even got more when the refugee crisis was more recent

anyways fuck merkel

Charlie Chaplain's gone popular again

DO IT YOU ABSOLUTE MADMEN
FUCKING DO IT

AfD will lose, and Germany and the Germans will be lost forever.

What part is cringey?
All of my relatives in Germany who come over are unknowingly so apologetic about their country and just think it's normal.

They will lose, as for the melodrama, please.

>the Germans will be lost forever

would that really be a bad thing?

Nah, Germans will just be more "tan".

How can you say that England?
Would you rather the free world be run by France or something?

Genocide enabler.

They are our Germanic brothers.

Those beers are like 12 Euro, where do they get the money?

memes aside
what does she really defend?

shame, my parish all beer is free off the wagon

Is this party pro-nationalism?
Is it on the rise?
What is the current price of LPG gas in Germany?

>still no Frauke gf
why even live?

fragen Sie deine Mutti

I prefer the les

AfD is a retarded populist party, who has literal nazis in their ranks
It is sad that we Germans failed to learn from our mistakes in the past

m-mummy

>who has literal nazis in their ranks

nope.

>5 children

perfect mummy material

Lasst Bombenteppiche über England regnen, denn Gott strafe England, er strafe es!

No. She is still crazy and will still win because of idiots who vote her. Who the hell knows why.

She has 5 kids, I bet her lower areas look worse than Berlin '45

damn Frauke looks swole

Generous welfare benefits given by the german government.

its cool senpaitachi we can be on the same side this time

No, you guys think way too critically of yourselves and are too hesitant to defend your own interests

My perspective being informed by the political beliefs of every German I've ever met

fuck off she needs to be kicked out of the party

Verpiss Dich. Du bist hier unerwünscht.

Frauke mu-mummy, please protect me from those dumb brown animals the Polish Jewish woman brought in :/

Top AfD politicians say that we should be proud of Wehrmacht soldiers, and that the Holocaust memorial is a disgrace.
So either they are nazis, or they are fishing for nazi votes

Nope.

get over yourself please

which party are you voting?

Can't be worse than Kiesinger, Filbinger and the likes.

No Mummy for the Anglo.

I don't think you understand, in America such talk is allowed in politics and there are many more people who are able to defend confederate memorials, for example.

They need a voice too, and they won't just resort to killing jews or whathaveyou, just because they get a voice.

Your government has proper protections now against this anyway, not like Weimar

Da comrade, voting AfD for Mother Ru— Germany

vocaroo.com/i/s0uIRk2TisH8

?

Did you read this in the Guardian?

Hello Rasheed

Even if they favour Russia a bit more than other parties, they still are the best choice, if you want to vote for Germany.

Does it really matter if the guy you vote for is sucking Vodka dick instead of Burger dick?

>5 roosters in just over a minute
lol

Please, you can't compare confederate soldiers, who were fighting for independance, with Wehrmacht, who led a war of extermination against eastern europe.
Of course, not all Wehrmacht soldiers were evil nazis, there might be reasons to pity them, but no reason to be proud of them

that we are likely to see what germans do best

Gas dich weg, Sören

this

The best part is how Germans laugth at Americangerman. God I love that backstabing

No. She even said she would do it again and why would she not? Her party is nearly as strong as in the last election.

The real problem here is that we are too well off. 85% of the people in the last poll said they are happy with their life. Why would they vote extreme?

Do you even speak German you heritage fagging burger?

People in Germany are not really happy, this country is a stressy mess of work work work

The deadliest war in American history was out civil war, and for this reason we honor them because they were Americans, even though they killed Americans, fought for states' rights, fought largely for slavery and generally wanted the whole North eliminated
Although we're necessarily proud of them and don't hold them to be heroes, we still honor their memory

I don't know how indepth these views are held by some members of the AfD, but Germany needs to be able to be proud of itself, and not shy away from that.

Hell, look at the fuckin Russians, their country frankly sucks and they've done some worse shit but you don't see them apologizing for everything

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of reasons to be proud of Germany, but none of them are between 1933 and 1945

BEWUNDERND STEHT DIE WELT VOR DEM GEWALTIGEN SIEG IM WESTEN

youtube.com/watch?v=9GAnWJaCKEQ

will you dumb cunts stop saying this stuff online? It's fine if you think it but you're just going to get mocked for it. Realize Europeans are petty and jealous and are actively looking for things to mock us for. Don't give them ammunition

Mein Deutsch ist ziemlich beschissen, obwohl ich endlich in der Schule lerne;
wenn das gut genug für dich ist

I can concede to that

But he's just plain wrong. The 2nd WW showed the ability of the German people to win incredible military victories against all odds and to suffer through unfathomable hardship. There is plenty to be proud off.

Institutions don't protect the people. The people have to protect the institutions. There are no perfect safeguard against fascist coup d'etats.

Green of course.

No, because they have no chance in hell to become part of the government.

This.
Not to forget what Germany did for the science back then. Hell, the Nazis shot the first manmade object ever in space.

True, and from that aspect even other countries respect Germany to some extent

Essentially one can be proud of their nation and protect its way of life without being genocidal

People are always fallible and can't protect institutions for long periods of time

c'mon though Weimar was super weak toward fascism
A good protection against it for ex. is not having ooh meme 'mergency powers

because of the environment and so on

The notion that it can't happen here or that it can't happen today is precisely what makes it happen. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

>that we are likely to see what germans do best
Cheat emissions testing?

I wonder what Germany would've been like without the treaty of Versailles. I mean the whole reason why the germans faffed about with rockets is because they were barred from using conventional artillery.

True, but you don't have to go full NSA on that vigilance though

Also, think about if the battle of Teutoburger Wald had not happened

Then Germans would be speaking some gay romance language and we would that much less color and interestingness in the world

>declare war agains the whole world
>"waah, whe suffer hardship, that makes us great"
Hitler was a retard and brought more suffering over German people than anybody else.

>that we are likely to see what germans do best
Destroy Europe?

>declare war agains the whole world

German education, everyone.

Frauke is cute-a

WTF are you even talking about. NSA is American intelligence service, not German

>Frauke is cute-a
I want to culturally enrich her.

Nobody is talking about Hitler, you left-wing ideologue.

lmao cringe

All I want is a short haired German woman to beat to death with a hammer and call me a dirty anglo .

Metaphor,

I'm saying you don't have to treat 'vigilance' against fashism like America treats vigilance against terrorism

It's an unneeded level of paranoia

Well, when the leaders of a political party start saying stuff like "Wehrmacht dindu nuffin", I think there is every reason to be vigilant

Daily reminder that the AfD is essentially running with the program of the CDU from 20 years ago and everyone looses his mind.

>muh eternal guilt

Saying Wehrmacht dindu nuffin isn't about eternal guilt, it's defending nazi atrocities. If they really didn't want eternal guilt shit they'd shut about ww2.

But that's not what Gauland said. He wasn't denying involvment in war crimes or something like that. All he said that the avarage German soldier suffered through a lot of hardship and we should aknowledge that and be proud about their willingness for sacrifice.
The very fact that such a statement gets torn apart by the medie shows how far we, as a society, moved to the left.

And i just want a Monarchy again.
But without the stupid Wilhelm this time.

I take no pride in people who get instrumentalized for a facists regime bent on genocide.
Pity, maybe, but no pride