How does it feel that your racist, problematic worldview has been completely shattered by the great philosopher...

How does it feel that your racist, problematic worldview has been completely shattered by the great philosopher, John Cena?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s

patriotism is not love of your people
thats nationalism...

rip john cena, you are dead to me

all of wwf now hates you jc

>wealthy people telling you not to worry because they are safe and isolated.

>This

>John Cena
Who the fuck is that

>Because the second any of us judge people based on those labels, we’re not really being patriotic, are we?"
What an absurd statement
Always drives me nuts to see liberals treating their arbitrary value structure as some sort of universal moral
I'm surprised he didn't claim illegals are American too

Bingo

Funny how they had to pay all of those people from different backgrounds to be together in Smalltown, USA. Such a fake representation of this country. Most of these different groups stick to their own to an extent and don't intermingle nearly as much as this ad suggests.

>How does it feel that your racist, problematic worldview has been completely shattered by the great philosopher, John Cena?

I don't see the problem here. Anything that promotes love for your own country is good.

He lost me with "transgender" and Moslem shit. I am ethnically Russian, German, Jewish and Bosnian. Born in Russia, made in America. Islam has no place in the US, encouraging mental illness has no place in the US, encouraging entering this country illegally has no place in the US. God bless and Happy Independance Day to all!

gotta love people trying to fake being casually in the street
>lady on pink from the left at 0:33
>"now where the heck am I?"
>walks down the street
>"oh look, a nigger!"
>"here, negro negro"

>"do me a favor close your eyes for a second"
>on a video ad

lol who the fuck wrote this shit, a toddler?

Not when it claims that loving your country involves hating the people who built it, but loving your enemies.

Based Bear.

Thanks, man

apparently he is a (((great philosopher)))

>Nervously walking all over the goddamn place rather than standing or sitting in one spot to recite what should normally be considered complicated statistics and evidence in aid of making a serious point.

Oh god.

Whats more american than gay transgenderisms

>John Cena is an SJW

Wew lad

I much prefer Hulk Hogan's view on America.
I've been there twice. Honestly, it's bloody marvelous. Your food isn't that bad and you yanks know how to fill a plate. Not to mention the beer.

Shame about the niggers.

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Come back any time

John Cena is trash who is slowly getting replaced now that he is getting older. He replaced the Rock and now he will get replaced as the Face of WWE.

Most of the women are now I terested in Dean Ambrose, Roman Reign, AJ Styles. John Cena is now a washed up Meme wrestler. The only one to truly last throughout the ages is The Undertaker.

Wouldn't mind seeing Brock Lesnar legitimately take John Cena on outside of WWE's dancing ring.

>its about love, beyond age

Cena confirmed pedophile

@3:21

Just a couple of mongoloids hanging out

Unlike in spain its quite common to interact with negros in America

>no comments

Is this some kind of censorial maneuver akin to shadowbanning? It's nthinkable no one commented on this.

wtf i hate wrestling now

Comment and find out.

His world views are about about as real as his wrestling skills.

Depends on where you live. Memes aside blacks and whites can get along fairly well in the South.

You mean older in age, or older in the sense tha he's been around forever? Cause Cena and Styles are the same age.

Implying he said that by himself and not the guy from 1:07