It should've gone down like this

It should've gone down like this

No. He is a betacuck that ruined everything for a random cunt.

Yeah he definitely should have been cast as Jon Snow instead of Kit

Robb Stark = eternal best Stark

Jon "Starkgaryen" Snow is not my King and is brobably an oathbreaker as well :DDD Grey Wolf not White Wolf mmkay. praise the old gods

t. Showfag.

Book Robb Stark is a legendary hero whose greatest mistake was not wanting to repeat his father's errors and breed bastards.

no drama, the Young Wolf defeated Lannister army after Lannister army, he would have crushed Ramsey Snow.

You kind of knew his character was doomed when he wasn't one of the POV characters in the books. I guess that wouldn't really have come across in the show though.

I'm mostly sad that he and Jon never got to fight side by side.

Stannis is about to BTFO Ramsay with a nice swim in the next book.

I'm mostly sad we never even saw Robb in combat

t.wikifag

The books are utter shit you fucking pleb.

What the King Who Lost the North should have done is bend the knee to Stannis. Imagine the battle of the Blackwater with the Starks showing up at the same time as the Tyrells.

>dont get to see any of Robb's highborn warriors
>no scenes of Robb and Greywind wrecking Lannister fucking shits

>:^(

Read the books too many times over. The more you read, the more you realize Robb being far beyond anyone else of the Five Kings. His biggest mistake was allowing his dumb mother political influence. He eventually sets her aside but it comes too late.

Stannis is a mediocre commander. He is stubborn but that's it. Only reason he survived in the North is because Jon urges him to call the smaller tribes to him instead of marching to Dreadfort and his doom. But he is much better man than depicted by Jew&Jew.

No they're not you disgusting showfag. Enjoy your feminist bad pussy propaganda.

He should've told his uncle about his trap to encircle Tywin.

Enjoy sucking on those taxing dicks, fagknob.

Stannis made no effort to reach out to the North and talked shit about Ned for like 4 books

fuck him

even though robb isnt that great

Robb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>monstrous gaping powergap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jon

Robb made no effort to reach out to Stannis and died like a faggot because muh honor

fuck Robb too, they deserved each other

And stannis didnt die like a faggot?

GRRM said that the books were feminist too.

your dad just had his head chopped off by a faggot kid with bipolar disorder

do you fire off a letter to that autist's uncle or do you mourn and gather your army?

stannis was the one who should've sent a letter saying "lets get these fucks"

in the show, yes, in the book,s not yet tehehe >:^)

Why would Robb reach out to Stannis? Stannis already made it clear he wanted Robb dead. He was much smarter in seeking an alliance with the far more prudent and powerful Renly. Stannis fucked everyone in the ass, including himself when he committed to kinslaying.

Fuck Stannis.

didn't Stannis send out a letter to all the lords of the realm denouncing Joffrey Baratheon as a bastard born of incest between the Queen and her brother?

im reddit and im offended

he didnt give a shit until Robb was crowned KitN. I'm talking about Robb not taking that crown and instead just rebelling against the crown and throwing his lot behind the Baratheon brothers, who should have gotten their shit together too

As in accurately portraying women in a shitty world. Show feminism is falsely portraying women stronger and better than they actually are. GRRM probably twisted in pain during that scene where little girl Mormont was bossing old great Northern lords around.

>Stannis is a mediocre commander.

He didn't have any proof.

To be fair, the North were completely justified in crowning Robb. Compare the morale difference between fighting for independence or fighting as outlaw rebels with no king or land to claim as your own. The North knew the Iron Throne was out to fuck them all over. They didn't know that Joffrey was a bastard. The smartest choice would be to simply break free of an oppressive monarchy. And if dumb Stannis didn't kill Renly, the war would've ended with a decisive defeat for the Lannisters.

it was basically this:

Dear everyone,

Jaime fucked Cersei. Everything is mine. Fuck you. Now come swear fealty to me even though I'm stuck on an island with a tiny army and I hate you all. Pay no attention to my little brother who has a massive fucking army and an actually likable personality. PS. Ned Stark was fucking stupid for having honor. Btw Robb come swear fealty to me

- Stannis

>Game of Thrones
how does it feel to have low IQ?

He was. He fucked up Blackwater big time. He put retards in charge for no good reason. He left his flanks exposed. And if Jon wasn't councelling him in ADWD, he would've marched straight to Dreadfort and died there and then. It's Jon's councelling that keeps him alive.

He did well in the Greyjoy rebellion but let's face it, Victarion is a fucking retard.

I have autism and want to know about titles

- Did Robb become Warden of the North when Ned started riding south to become Hand?

- Did Bran and Rickon become Princes when Robb was declared KITN

No. Ned was still Warden of the North as Hand of the King.

>Did Bran and Rickon become Princes
Yes

Any more questions?

then maybe he should have kept his dick in his pants instead of being a retard

Okay, stay with me though

Once Ned was beheaded, at that moment did Robb become acting Warden of the North in Joffrey's eyes or did they want to wait until Robb rode south to swear fealty before giving him that title?

What happens when Bran comes back this season? Jon still KITN?

Why didn't Tommen's swimmers pollinate Margery? They banged like 1000 times

1, No. Warden is a title that isn't inherited. It is handed out by the king. Cersei went full retards naming her Wardens. So Robb never once held that title because Joffrey never gave him that title.

>What happens when Bran comes back this season?
The show is retarded and skips on significant details so retards don't get confused. In the books, Robb Stark legitimizes Jon Snow as a trueborn son of Stark and therefore next in line for King in the North. There is no reason at all for his crowning on the show. It's awful and confusing and pandering to retards. I have no idea how the show would solve this. Probably just ignore it completely like they've ignored every other retarded shit they've changed.

>Why didn't Tommen's swimmers pollinate Margery?
Didn't watch the show. But him being inbred might have fucked his reproductive abilities. I'm just speculating, never watched the show to this point. In the books, Tommen isn't even old enough to shoot.

Why dont they wear fucking helmets or proper armor?

Can someone please tell me what era Game of Thrones is supposed to be resembling from history?

this. stannis is autism incarnate and renly did absolutely nothing wrong

>His biggest mistake was allowing his dumb mother political influence.

His mom said not to send Theon, not to kill Karstark and not to marry that bitch, Robb's a dumbass

t. showfag with 127 followers on twitter

brans called prince only about a million times in the books so........ no

he's still right about theon and karstark though

>What happens when Bran comes back this season?

They've going to conveniently sidestep ever having to address this problem by just putting Bran in a trauma induced stupor for no reason at all

Well they axed that detail because normies cant handle being reminded that anyone other than jon is important for any reason

>he read the books

His mom sealed the retarded alliance with Freys when they should've just let Blackfish in instead putting the disgusting Freys in place.

His mom wanted him to give Roose Bolton the whole fucking infantry when Robb specifically mentioned he doesn't trust Roose and wanted Glover instead.

His mom freed the fucking Kingslayer, the only thing preventing Tywin going full genocide mode.

His mom shunned Jon Snow, traumatized him which made Robb afraid to raise a bastard and have him as shunned and rejected as Jon.

His mom botched the fucking Renly/Stannis alliance when Renly literally says that he's OK with Robb calling himself king.

His mom did NOT want to legitimize Jon Snow. His mother is why Jon was sent to the wall. If Jon had ridden south with Robb, they would've been an unstoppable force of nature.

His mom started the fucking war based on half-truths and kidnapped Tyrion and brought him to her even more retarded sister.

His mom also got Ned killed by specifically telling him to trust Littlefinger when just prior to that, Ned had said he doesn't want to rely on Littlefinger.

Even in death, his mom is still fucking shit over for the Starks.

Catelyn Tully is without a doubt, the worst thing to have happened the Starks since the Mad King.

>he wakes up in time to help Sansa, learn R+L=J, AGAIN, and for Jon to come back

Bravo D&D

literally only freeing jaime is an actual fair point here
the rest is just hindsight

Nope. Most of it is fair. Because other characters in the books actually voice their concerns when Cat tells them about her retarded plans.

People shit on Edmure Tully but atleast he's good and not a condescending selfish bitch like Cat. There's a reason why Robb tells Cat to shut the fuck up in ASOS and puts her aside completely.

These are all soldiers from the coldest regions south of the wall. They have to wear something that doesn't make them freeze to death.

>that scene where Cat starts up with her "b-but Jon isn't my son he shouldn't be your heir" bullshit and Robb tells her to fuck off

book kino. wish it was in the fucking show

If Jon had managed to stay in Winterfell instead of taking the black, and rode South with Robb, could Robb have married Jeyne to him instead of marrying Jeyne himself?

Might also involve legitimizing Jon, so a highborn Lady, barely used, and the Stark name are pretty good offers

If Jon had ridden south with Robb, the whole war would've changed as Jon would've been placed in charge of the infantry and there would be no disgusting Boltons to send Northerners to their deaths. The whole war would've changed massively in favor of the Starks. And yes, Robb would've most likely legitimized Jon aswell in the process.

>Jon waits a few weeks instead of being autistic
>rides south with Robb
>joins Robb's Kingsguard and probably gets his head cut off when Jaime cuts through to try to end the battle

Would've been a really good story

not really; walder wasn't letting them across the bridge any other way. catelyn just tells robb not to send a stupid hothead like the greatjon to lead the infantry, he decides on roose (who he says creeps him out a bit, not distrusts) himself. ned probably never would've legitimised jon anyway, that's a easy way to fuck up your alliance with house tully, also jon actually really wanted to join the NW and lords arent expected to bring their bastards home with them anyway. she takes tyrion hostage because she understandably assumes the lannisters are all in league with each other and wanted some leverage. ned gets ned killed because he refuses renly's offer. im not sure what you meant by "botched renly/stannis alliance". that was stannis being autistic and baratheons being stubborn. it only really went wrong because renly died even then.
like i said, mostly just reader's hindsight

>books make it a point that Jon was just as good as Robb and even beat him sometimes which pissed off Cat
>books make it a point that Jon wants to be like Ned, but fails and tries to find his own way
>show Jon is an honorable dumbass white knighting goody two shoes swordsman

BRAVO

>Jon waits a few weeks instead of being autistic

Cat literally would not have let him, her and Ned discuss this

>show Jon is honorable and it almost gets him killed against that autistic knife faggot in Craster's Keep
>uses the knowledge he gained in that battle (cheating is sometimes necessary for the greater good) in the later seasons, for example against the cannibal in the battle for the wall

whoa...

yeah and ned was about to put his fucking foot down and tell her to deal with it, it's not like she can disobey him
then luwin interrupts and tells him jon wants to join the nw

he would not have legitimized jon because bran and rickon would still be alive, disgusting fucking jontard.

He calls her cruel but at the end of the day she'd have been left in charge when Ned is away and she would've sent Jon away

brienne the stronk womyn of the books/show gets her shit handed to her by two nobodies and gets her face half chewed off

What about going full retard and starting a war by kidnapping tyrion?

Unlike you and femtards grrm understands that a 'strong woman' doesn't mean 'a woman who can beat a man in a fight', you fucking aspie.

i dont get why people criticise that course of action so much
it's perfectly reasonable to assume that the lannisters are all in league with each other. so she tries to hide from tyrion, but when he sees her she knows that the fact she was in KL is now known to the lannisters. so instead of letting them off scot-free she takes a hostage. also there was no war until bob died, which wasn't predictable at all from her pov.

>a wife visits her husband in his work place
WOW SCANDALOUS!

:DDDDD

i appreciate this post

he was drugged and raped

She does a bunch of irrational emotional shit and has mixed political advice ie roose is bad - theon, freys, not marrying that slut, karstark are good. I say pretty decent characterization since you would expect her to only be mediocre.

Which was my point? The books aren't modern feminist. Which is what that tard was implying.

suggest an alternative course of action when one of the heirs to your house has a hit put out on them and you have good reason to believe you know which house is responsible for it

The first act of war was the assassination attempt on Bran.

>In the books, Robb Stark legitimizes Jon Snow as a trueborn son of Stark and therefore next in line for King in the North.

No. He only threatened to do this. It's not confirmed if he actually did.

Maybe NOT kidnap a member of the house known for going full REEEEE on the drop of the hat, while your husband is living in a city basically controlled by them? Wow, that was hard

to be fair she was pretty stupid to trust littlefinger when he was almost cut in half by her fiancee

if it was an actual visit she'd have a whole honour guard and shit
clearly it's meant to be secretive which tyrion could obviously see when he finds her in some inn

>the lannisters tried to kill one of your heirs
>the current lord of winterfell is therefore in enemy territory
>not getting a hostage so that they wont kill ned as well

brilliant

He did it. Galbart Glover has the letter. He never threatened anyone. He explicitly told Cat that what he was going to do out of respect for his mother.

Yeah unlike jonfags, Robb doesnt hate Catelyn, Bran, Rickon, or anyone else that potentially gets in jons way and wouldnt do out of character shit to undermine his family because he doesnt have a boner for jon stu, which is a difficult concept for projecting jonfags to grasp.

Her being in KL doesn't start a war. Also the in she met Tyrion is in the middle of the continent not near KL.
Kidnapping Tyrion starts a war. She was fucking retarded.

Don't act like a retard. Strike when you'll actually accomplish something that furthers your goals.

She only thinks the Lannisters tried to kill Bran because of Littlefingers lie. She's an idiot to trust him.

Joffery being autistic isn't the house declaring war.

>Joffery being autistic isn't the house declaring war.

are you fucking dumb? Why would anyone in universe think grrms copout bullshit answer to the assassination attempt storyline is what happened? why wouldnt any halfway intelligent person assume an attempt on a highborn heir to a major house was a calculated attempt and not just the doings of some autistic kid who just happened to conveniently overhear an unfortunately perfectly timed conversation and it was all just a big misunderstanding haha no big deal

He's threatening Cat. She calls it a clever trap or something.

>why would we believe the author

Are you fucking dumb?

It also lines up thematically as both wars were started by the princes doing something stupid.

>She only thinks the Lannisters tried to kill Bran because of Littlefingers lie. She's an idiot to trust him.

Christ. I dont get why the game of shit fandom acts like this. Given the evidence presented to her and just basic common sense Cat would have been stupid NOT to think it was the Lannisters that did it. Good grief.

>Why would anyone in universe
>in universe

learn to read, retard

>jonfags crusading against Cat again thread

she was right all along

>Read the books too many times over. The more you read, the more you realize Robb being far beyond anyone else of the Five Kings. His biggest mistake was allowing his dumb mother political influence. He eventually sets her aside but it comes too late.

Bad at politics. Great at leading an army mainly cause he had maphack.

I'm not a jonfag. I'm a robbfag, benjenfag and nedfag, but cat is pretty stupid nonetheless. Jon is ok, but not as good as my boy robb

No she doesn't. He explicitly tells her that "here is a written letter that legitimizes Jon as my heir, I'll give it to Glover". The letter was already written. Robb isn't one to lie.

Sorry I'm not going to carefully dissect everything some random user says on the internet. My eyes glazed over at copout bullshit.

Post yfw all cat's children are six feet under and jon is sitting the iron throne

"I left my wife at Riverrun. I want my mother elsewhere. If you keep all your treasures in one purse, you only make it easier for those who would rob you. After the wedding, you shall go to Seagard, that is my royal command." Robb stood, and as quick as that, her fate was settled. He picked up a sheet of parchment. "One more matter. Lord Balon has left chaos in his wake, we hope. I would not do the same. Yet I have no son as yet, my brothers Bran and Rickon are dead, and my sister is wed to a Lannister. I've thought long and hard about who might follow me. I command you now as my true and loyal lords to fix your seals to this document as witnesses to my decision."
A king indeed, Catelyn thought, defeated. She could only hope that the trap he'd planned for Moat Cailin worked as well as the one in which he'd just caught her.

>hey considering bran mysteriously had an "accident" while the lannisters were here and then there was an attempt on his life shortly afterwards, maybe we can connect some dots here
>....yeah it was probably just joffrey overhearing his dad talking about how bran would be dead lol

game of thrones fans actually think characters should think like this, wow

Holy fuck you illiterate moron, "in universe" came before "copout bullshit". Dont know what I was expecting from gormless jon stu fags

>She could only hope that the trap he'd planned for Moat Cailin worked as well as the one in which he'd just caught her.
The trap being that he's sending her to Seagard. The actual letter is real. He's telling his lords to fix their seals on it there and then.

The only "evidence" was Littlefinger's story. One that made no sense if she knew anything about Tyrion who would have never bet against his brother. It was a quick flimsy story he made up on the spot. Which is why he tried to cover his tracks and successfully murdered everyone who knew the truth, except Tyrion who kept escaping. Tyrion is dumb for not immediately killing him when he became hand.

Unless your name is jon snow, then everything you say and do is unquestionably right

I never said that fuckface. I was only responding to someone saying Bran's attack was the first act of war.
Since I'm not a mind reader and they gave no context I don't know if they're referring to characters perspective of events or readers.