You're not brave, MEN are brave

>You're not brave, MEN are brave
How did he get away with this?

Marvel numales btfo eternally

>Goes against the last of his own species in order to protect his adopted planet
>Is greatly outnumbered
>Most people hate him in the Snyder universe
>He still chooses to fight for Earth, even against the overwhelming odds
>Destroys the last hope of reviving his kind
>Not brave

And yet, people still cheer for Batman

>can literally turn back time
>worthy of appraisal
Nah Batman is supreme.

Batman had no fucking reason to kill Superman but because he stupidly went to the epicenter of the destruction for reasons yet to be explained, but he took it personally because "there was a 1% chance"

>can literally turn back time

Snyder's Superman can't.

>people still cheer for Batman
Nah they just got triggered about this Batman being cruel without realizing that he's supposed to be the villain of this story. inb4 not muh

That's one of the main points of the film. The media hates him, Luthor hates him, Batman hates him because of a combination of the media and Lex's scheme. All these horribly flawed people can't recognize a truly good person because they're horribly flawed.

Lex's plan only worked because of blind luck and the hope that Bruce would make wild assumptions about Superman. World's Greatest Detective my ass. Fact is Snyder fundamentally does not understand any of these characters and basically flipped through The Dark Knight Returns without any idea why certain panels were iconic

How do you know this?

This, I remember I was at my cousins house and we watched Batman vs superman then averngers 2 and me and my dad preferred bvs and my cousin and his mom preferred bvs while my cousin liked avengers 2, My cousin is actually autistic, all i need to say.

>Lex's plan only worked because of blind luck
>He didn't watch the UE

This.

BvS is literally nu-male repellant. This is why liberal "critics" also disliked it in favor of the grey and safe Civil War.

Shouldn't have to, release a coherent film from the get go

He said, as he returned to enjoying nonsensical airport fight scenes in CW.

Well, Superman is indestructible, at least at that time, so it kind of makes sense.

To be Brave, you have to be at some kind of risk. That doesn't make Superman not good, but if there is no risk of harm, there's no courage required

>Do you bleed? You will.

Gods cannot know courage because they're omnipotent

An alternate future is depicted in BvS where through Bruce's nightmare, Superman has turned on mankind and become an oppressive ruler of the skies. A devil that descends from heaven. Bruce hates Superman because he cannot understanding the suffering of man as an all-powerful alien (or so he thinks). The film is about Bruce coming to terms with Superman's humanity.

Why the FUCK was it so hard for them to make Doomsday look like this?

Looks retarded in CGI.

Without the Spikes he looks nearly identical to Abomination in the Hulk movie

>Aliens broadcast a planet-wide "we are gonna fuck ur shit up" message the day before
>Slow part their alien ship Metropolis, a couple miles from Gotham
>Army has time to load up the lifeboat and Lois' dumb ass and fly to the location

>Bruce has apparently ignored the alien threat, is walking downtown Metropolis to get some Schwarma when shit is going down all around him
>Never even attempts to assist, even with a summonable VTOL Bat-Wing just sitting across the harbor

And he's pissed because Superman couldn't contain the situation?

Snyder said "Batman killed people all the time in TDKR"
The comic specifically states that he hasn't killed anyone, and he even pussies out of killing the Joker

This is the worst of BvS's gaping plot holes.

They play this scene like it's an alien 9-11, when in the movie MoS the aliens give a big warning, and it's on the daytime talk shows the next day.

And the guy with the most advanced weaponry on the planet is just dicking around the city as if nothing is going on?

>This silences the Kino defenders errytime.

What makes you think he's just dicking around? Also you think any of the heroes had enough time to devise a weapon against the World Engines?

>What makes you think he's just dicking around?
The fact that he's on foot downtown in his business clothes?
>Also you think any of the heroes had enough time to devise a weapon against the World Engines?
This is late middle-aged Batman, he has weapons, do you really want to sell the idea that he developed "Not a Car" between MoS and BvS?
Faora was KO'd by an A-10 Warthog, it's not as if Batman was helpless.

The fact is, BvS completely ignored the worldwide transmission of the Alien threat.

Liberals give Muslims a free pass.

Because it only existed in the Donner Superman movie and never appeared in any comics or any future adaptation.

I might be wrong but I got the impression he was at least semi-retired before those events.

>and never appeared in any comics
Ok.

Or he was busy fighting the Joker and having to come to terms with Robin's death.

What gave you that impression?
Are you saying you think the destruction of Metropolis inspired him to suddenly take on human traffickers?

That doesn't even begin to make sense.

> tfw justice league is going to be a marvel tier quipfest because profit is all that matters

At least shamanabbababababingbong's making unbreakable 2

This.

Marvel will never deal with an issue like alien vs "man"

It'll always be beyonce quips

A marvel tier quipfest would be an improvement and you know it.

>Or he was busy fighting the Joker
They literally threatened to wipe the planet.
I think the Joker's boners could be put off for 24 hours with a credible alien threat to glass the planet.
And he was shown to be doing business in Gotham, as shown in the OPs pic. He wasn't fighting anything, nor did he apparently have any of his tech shit on-hand.

This isn't a case of "shit went down in Metropolis, where was Batman?". We are shown where Batman is, he's RIGHT THERE in his civvies dicking around in rubble.

I think you're clinically retarded if you actually prefer the focus-tested crapfests that is the MCU.

Snyder will make JL great. He's already made three great superhero films. He'll continue making more.

>Snyder will make JL great.
This makes it impossible to take any of your estimations of anyone else's retardation level seriously.

> preferring to watch movies thst cater to tumblr trends over snyder's artistic masterpiece

Pleb pls

You are geniunely clinically retarded to be enjoyed by Disney's mass focus-tested assembly-line productions.

Congratulations. You just got diagnosed here and now.

Eh, 2/10 that's the best I can do, really.
Really low effort.

>My cousin is actually autistic

run in the family, right?

>when the Marvel Poos start to talk shit about other films

see

>made up social issue vs real world grown up issue like the balance between liberty and safety

really made me become a DCuck

SeeCongratulations on your new-found diagnosis, MCU fan.

such a reddit reply

>Snyder removes the hidden facility in Watchmen that actually sparks the events in that story. He invalidates the whole chain of events and makes the international reaction to his "replacement crisis" indefensible, for aesthetics.

>Snyder ignores the fact that the Kryptonians warned everyone way ahead of time, and gave them time to produce Clark, just so he can have his 9/11 moment that makes Bruce go wacko.

Are Snyder babbys satisfied with purty cinemakinotography, even if the stories don't make a lick of sense?

sounds like a movie for women