TYT destroys Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=JxkUzUr2L-U

>but like this obsession with not wanting culturally diverse community does not make sense to me. It just doesn't. I mean how boring would society be.

How does it feel when your racist ideology gets destroyed every day by these people?

too much diversity leads funocide anna hairyan:DD

I would be embarrassed as fuck.

>ideology
>TYT

Letting less intelligent (on average) sub evolved peoples into your society so they will destroy it is the same as wanting to never experience other cultures
I'm happy to go and visit all these people in their natural environment, so I can no be boring according to Ana, but I don't want them to live with me

I wonder if these slimy fuckers would sing the same tune if large groups of white people entered the countries of other ethnic groups and then after settling committed a vastly disproportionate amount of crime

>posting the opinions of a genocide denier
lmao

If shit hits the fan, couldn't we just to to some place in Africa and start a white person colony and start taking the place over? Every few generations just reverse occupancy just to mix things up.

ironic you post a kripp gif cause he loves TYT and is a vegan liberal living in Canada

>We should have high crime rates, low trust societies, and terrorist bombings because anything else would be sooo boring

Can we send these leftists to go live in zimbabwe or something? I'm sure they'll have all the diversity and "excitement" they could ever want over there.

>imagine how boring society would be if refugees weren't raping our native women!

Yes I know peace, prosperity, and low amounts of crime would be boring. I know when I'm with my homogenous family members I'm so bored and unhappy

That is a point, not fearing for your life every day is in a way more boring than safety.

Why are you so racist?

>Sup Forums is one person

>tyt
>pic related

>those dislikes

kek

Already watch it

>ok diversity will cause wars but it's good a the long term

Portugal is so bad that hundreds of thousands of Portuguese are moving to Angola and Mozambique for oil money

Iberians aren't white but it's already kind of happening, whites are even returning to Suif Afrika, no Muslims down there

Japan is such a boring place because it is culturally homogenous

Do Sand Nigger and Bae ever discuss the Money Printer Advantage? I though they believed in economic justice, user.

>Diversity is a strength
>Except in Turkey, where we can outright genocide ethnic and religious minorities like Christian Armenians

>society would be so boring if niggers didn't shoot eachother daily

Yea no gang wars or thug culture would be so unbearably boring!

Turks are being badly out bred by Kurds. Turks will be a minority in Turkey in a generation

If shit hits the fan, all shitskins will either starve to death or be murdered by whites who have had enough of their shit.