Tfw

>tfw

So 24+ y olds can't date younger?
Also im white

>Taking social media seriously

That was your first mistake.

Oie cy
:v

Seems like he is implying we have to date and marry girls our own age. Why not just pick a younger wife?

My last two gf's have been 18 and 19.

I'm 41.

I may be single but at least I have don't get singles, check em'.

Sage

Would rather die alone than live in another man's filth

nice

>36 years old
>OP is correct

Mfw

gross

It's true.

my older brother best friend is totally a cuck, his gf has a lil nigger and my cousin too

sex robots are soon anyway

Fuck that. I wouldn't want my genes being in this world anyways.

>24
>barely legals want the dick
stfu op

It would be great to have a hot little step-daughter. I'd run a Humbert Gambit, except without being such a pretentious ass.

What do you talk about

Legit question
18-19 year olds don't even have a fully developed brains
How is a sex doll not the same thing

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

huh?

sage goes in all fields

Maybe if you're female

I would die before I raised another man's child.

And that's not just for my benefit... it's proven that bonding with a step father is like 10x harder for a step child than with a real dad... it just isn't supposed to work

Shit

MODS SEND THIS R9CUK BACK

I'd rather stay single for the rest of my life.

Fuck off, single-mothers. I'm not paying for your mistakes.

>make peace with being a cuck

>tfw 25 year old kissless virgin
>try to change shit and be more assertive
>Go on pof or tinder
>most women my age have children

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>2016
>being any kind parent

You
Dun
Goofed

b8

sex dolls don't bleed from where their hymens used to be

Nothing, and a doll can't compare

As a 25 year old on tinder you should be pulling 18-20 ONLY

No, I think its much more likely i'll be that weird balding guy from 'The Office' in my 30's and 40's than being a stepdad.

That, I've made peace with.

>step parent

I didn't know the population of women went down to a couple dozen.

lol wat. and I don't even want kids.

>18-19 yo
>hymen
lmaoing rn rbf senpaitachi ngl kek atm

Nice blog post. Don't you have a wall to start building?

I live in a small town so I have to take what I can get.

i just want a cuddles and kisses robot

american turbovirgins never disappoint tbqh

Fuck that, rather die single

You never play another mans saved game

sage all wife's son threads tbqh

This is probably true for blacks.

This

>the man is black

Might be true for him.

Nice

>Dating a non-virgin any year

It's not worth it. Pure qts or bust.

Pof, yes. Tinder isn't bad though, but it's more of a hookup app.

not bait
Thats somehow attractive?
Isn't that kind of sad?

Gotta try both, not many to choose from in my town, along with the fact that I'm a recovering alcoholic so I can't meet people at bars.

I wonder what the difference between men and women are to this effect?

Enjoy prison user

>its true
>uses personal experience to defend the point of a shitpost on twitter

I'm surrounded by idiots here.

But he's a nigger tho. This only applies to his people

Where the hell are you guys getting this idea. He's saying if you don't marry early you will get divorced.
inb4 you haven't dated anyone since you were 20

>If you are a father at 24- , your son needs to make peace that he will grow without a father

If you are +18 years, mexican and illegal you need to make peace with the fact that you will be building that wall!

Dat nigga probably right

I don't get it, +34 might have made sense but 24? A lot of women these days don't even think about kids before they turn 30

See the upper left corner.

Results vary (I'll post a different male/female comparison); however, their suggestions range from no/minimal effect to >the effect on women.

Conversely, all studies done on female promiscuity/sexuality & happiness, marital stability, divorce likelihood, infidelity rates etc. are all fairly consistent.

Here's another one with a different result.

por eso hubo un boom en la poblacion mexicana en 1970 rata pendeja

Would rather not get married tobeh.

As for women choosing to be single mothers...you have a choice not to be a part of their lives. Just this weekend at our family's holiday gathering some neighbors showed up, one of them a 25 year old single mother whose family is a friend of ours, and this led to that and this and more of that and the other thing and by the end of the weekend I was being given hints and suggestions that I should give the single mother a shot. My grandparents' backyard briefly turned into the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan when I politely responded that I wasn't interested and upon further prodding I revealed that her being a single mother was my reason. Only my grandparents approved of my decision. I suppose their generation still has standards. My mom and dad were surprisingly kind of pissed at me though. I'm starting to wonder if my dad really is my dad...of course that's a silly thought.

I've accepted that I'll die alone, but I'll never be a cuck,

>marrying someone the same age as you
Huh?

FUCK YOU, I took her virginity, she told me it was so good she bled for three days straight.

Stay strong friend, it will pay off.

>under estimating a wizard's power

When will they learn?

My parents didn't get married until like 30 and my dad was 36 when he had me

Reproducing before your late 20's is for poor people

This doesn't apply to women, of course. Women will always have free pickings of single virgins ages 20-60.

Hilarious, you dodged a bullet

>Women with more experience may be aware of alternatives

No they have nostalgia goggles so they think the previous relationship was better and they are more likely to believe something different from what they have will also be better.

The trick is to be making lots of money once you're past that age. If you're 24+ and making less than 40k/year, then you fucked up bad and do in fact have to make peace with the fact that you'll be a step parent.

I was referring specifically to the very last part about men. Not their flimsy justification for whores.

Granted, it's also, in part, due to Oxytocin and diminishing returns hamstringing their ability to pair-bond.

>Dating a money suck when you have low income

Or even worse

>Marrying a woman more likely to divorce you and get the state to forcibly a significant portion of your already meagre income.

Your logic is not sound.

Yeah, I know. I just wanted to point out their bullshit excuses.

And yes, the hormonal bond with the first sexual partner plays huge part in why they have nostalgia goggles for their "first love".

>ever settling for a single mom and being a step parent
you're better off dating a 40 year old woman who's kids are already grown up to care

No. He's wrong. Trust me, it's just not going to happen with me. People can imply it's because I am the problem, but I just won't be a step parent to any kid. Nope. Not doing it.

Not of some bastard niglet, I assure you

More like I need to make peace with the fact that most women are whores now.
Thanks liberals.

Fuck you. I'm headed to University at 26 after years of lifting and military.

Gonna bag myself a chick 19-22 range.

28 here. I've never served but I know the joy you're about to experience. Good luck with that. Sincerely. You're about to have the time of your life. I was a 'super-senior' only because I took a couple of semesters off to take a couple of internships and a job. The last time I fucked a barely legal 18 year old qt, I was 24. That was a good feeling. Now I'm nostalgic for stinky and uncomfortable dorm room sex. There's nothing like it.