Honest Jew Thread

I hate arabs to the point of frenzied irrationality.
Is there anything else you want a jew to honestly answer?

what about turks

What do you think of goyim?

What's life like in Israel?

Do you have to do evacuation drills and whatnot to prepare against Hamas missile strikes, or are they so ineffective you don't even bother?

Do you love me?

Most of you guys like america over there right? I like you so I would be dissapointed if the affection wasn't returned

Why aren't you sleeping, bro?

like arabs that are slightly less retarded but more homosexual

broad term
I like white people and SE asians

yes but we mostly ignore them because real sirens are so fucking common so drills seem unimportant

Why aren't you, bro?

Hey OP. Is the general population around you religious or not so much?

Why do you suck baby dicks?

Aren't jews mostly arabic anyway?

Are we really considered subhuman to Jews?

>Jew
>Answering honestly

Oh wow

When will you shove yourself in an oven and fuck off already?

sure bro
no homo
happy 4th and all that fuzzy shit

סטלן מובטל אחי
למה לי לישון? ממילא אני לא עובד מחר

I will soon, just chilling before sleep

What time is it there right now? It's 3:55 pm where I'm at

Who is to blame on the jewish diaspora?

Givatayim? No
There are only like 5 really religious jew cities in the country

well I don't

that jew girl is hot

only if you're sand niggers
if not you aight.

אתה לא הבחור שפגשתי אז באוטובוס שהיה ב YLYL?

1:51am

come and see
in the meantime have some jewtits

why are jews so good at gambling
do they have magic money power?

fuck the diaspora
let Nigel Old Boy fuck them, I honestly give no shits

אין לי מושג על מה אתה מדבר בנאדם

why dont you just nuke the whole middle east?
yourselves included

MCFUCKING DIE ALREADY YOU PIECE PF CRAP
FUCK U

nothin personnel tho

If jews are so smart and successful, why haven't they been able to have their own jewish nation for the last 2500 years? You guys never even had a state until Britain made one for you. Before, that, you spent millennia getting ruled and BTFO by every other group under the sun. Why is this?

>I hate arabs to the point of frenzied irrationality.
So it's exactly like with us and kikes. For the same exact reasons probably.

ok

maybe it's a nose tingle
a kosher sense

Conservative Jew here wanting to go back to the holy land. Should I jewbro?

Yeah, but I hate Arabs, too.

It's a triangle of hate where one side hates the other two.

Which country is the best goyim for Isreal?

and since you say you´re answering honestly..

Do you suck at being a jew?

Why do your priests like cutting and sucking on infant cock?

Implying you're not cousins.

Adding to this, why don't more jews go back to israel? The diaspora has been oy veying about muh antisemitism for generations. Why don't they move to their explicitly jewish homeland? Why do they continue to live in diaspora?

I guess jews were too lazy to start a jew state so they tried to jew around other countries and jew other people instead
that obviously didn't work and we eventually learned the lesson
most of us anyway

yup
the tits are good here

Give me qt jewess. This goy wants to join the winning team.

>why don't more jews go back to israel?
id bet they are too scared to live there

Israelis are basically Arabs in denial.
The Palestinians that you slaughter today are descendants of the ancient Israelites that converted to Islam.

They have more of a right to the land than you Khazar mongrels do.

>Jew
>Honest
Top kek OP

But seriously feel free to crash the middle east with no survivors

Man those are nice. I don't know much Hebrew though kek. Also I'm married so hey. She's not Jewish but whatever. How is a jew-goy relationship viewed there?

possibly
sometimes you have to eliminate the old to make way for the greater, healthier and more adaptable new

ok

dunno
it's obviously not in eurabia though

literally nobody gives a shit

>If jews are so smart and successful, why haven't they been able to have their own jewish nation for the last 2500 years?
Because they're typical gypsie/nigger/arab/semite primitive animals - they gather in tribes and clans, and then they economically take over in a foreign country and collaborate with its enemies for personal benefits.

>economically take over in a foreign country
kinda like poles before brexit?

that's based, where do I join them?

Jews taught us the important lesson that if your get massacred enough times you become intelligent, something I think should be put in practice all over the world.

did you think this picture is anti semitic?

hillary isn't a jew, what does she have to do with us

holy shit, i am now #forsaleforisrael

Any chance for Jewish to assimilate to the rest of white population so that their culture is indistinguishable from other whites?

Are you a khazar?

kek
you've obviously never been to tel aviv

I guess
I was born in Russia next to the azovian sea
that's exactly where the khazars used to live, so who knows

I don't understand why assnazis get so butthurt about being khazars. It's not like the mizrahi will kick you out of Israel for it. They'd get killed by muslims even if they did.

Not really, since Polacks were mostly janitors and other shit cleaners, while the kikes were a well organised mob-like organization, where each clan (Jewish last names such as "Goldberg" or "Goldstein" are so common, because they come from the profession the entire clan performed) was taking care of a one, specific field of business, and then spreading fast, while keeping a carefully arranged lines of marriages to create strong and "kosher" (racially clean) unions. Unplanned marriages - especially with goyims - basically meant that the kids who did it were being declared "dead" by their families - including the "funeral" (getting rid with every personal belonging of theirs that was now considered "uncosher") and "grieving" (covering mirrors - heck, even Fiddler on the Roof has that scene).

Native inhabitants of the invaded country (like - for example - Poland) were obviously seen as a danger to the clans' interests, so Jews were always collaborating against the native (ie. Polish) citizens with an occupational force, like Tzar, the Soviets or the nazis (Judenrats, kapos).

Nice dubs. Both my roomies are non religious east coast Jews. You guys are OK in my book aside from the dicks that control the media and big money. How do you feel about the bad rap you get from those guys in power? Any #notalljews stuff going on?

Why do your people want to conquer the world and obliterate the White Race?

No such thing as 'palestinians'. Just Arabs that got thrown out of their home countries.

>Honest jew thread
That's an oxymoron.

Is this your secret handshake?

How common is occultism in Israel?

thoughts on Persians, arabs, kurds, assad, Saudis, irish, English? I like jews on pol they are bro tier

Kek