youtube.com/watch?v=UYZ2B-_h1AU
youtube.com/watch?v=J4JBSdzT7y4
youtu.be/09fz5HjCGKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well, where are all the russians?

>amateurs
here is how you do it

curious to know the context of this one but I'd probably be disappointed

He once hosted a lavish tea party at the Kremlin for an 8-year-old girl, named Sonya. The little girl was there on a day trip from the Federal Research and Clinical Center of Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and Immunology, where she was a patient.

>post leaders pretending to do things in front of cameras
>post leaders pretending to do things
Putin doesn't pretend to do things. He just does them, plain and simple.

I meant the judo vs kids one

true. still it is funny and doesn't make him less of an attention whore.

>lmao the pic name
sure looks like it

Hard job to be done.

Wish i had a prefect like São Paulo has.
>Doria removing street niggersish from the walls.

Doria expelling blacks from a bad part of the city.

what about this fag
or he is an honest hard working kid?

C'mon, Dória is a good mayor.

Better than the ones we had since the beginning of 2000's.

I am being honest. Wish i had a mayor like him.
youtube.com/watch?v=UYZ2B-_h1AU

I never really realized it, but look how genuine Bush seems. He gets in on these hugs.

This is probably what J. Trudeau (with his BA in English Literature) would be doing for real had he not been born into Canadian royalty.

Yeah, the cleansing of those cracolandias were good, but it proved to be a pain in the ass to deal as well since most of crackheads don't want treatment and shitty laws forbid the city to give them treatment by force.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4JBSdzT7y4

Let them die of pneumonia. Don't allow any single clean and covered place to them take rest. Hunt them like animals!

Right now they opened small treatment centers around where the cracolandia was. Every once in a while some show up for treatment.

There is no cure for crack addiction.
Only 4% off all people who seek treatment stay away from crack for more than a year.
A bullet in their heads is the most human thing you can do for them.

well, the fact that he's wearing work clothes instead of a suit is a good start.

i think it is the universal problem. we have tons of beggars/panhandlers in major cities who prefer to live that way. no matter what you do to help them, they will end up in the streets again. technically panhandling is illegal in many states but it is rarely enforced and stupid people will still give them money. most of them are not crackheads though. just mentally ill people and most are not dangerous. i think.

I don't even know who this guy is because I don't give a shit about Aussie politics, but your file names are truly something to be appreciated. Good posts, user.

Haha, Bush was a goofy guy. He really loved to dance.
youtu.be/09fz5HjCGKw

Bush seems like a nice guy tbqh

maybe not for president but wouldn't mind having a beer with

Agreed.