How can Sup Forums be a neo Nazi image board if nonwhites like Slavs, island niggers of various varieties, Muslims...

How can Sup Forums be a neo Nazi image board if nonwhites like Slavs, island niggers of various varieties, Muslims, blacks, Asians and JIDF post here?

Because not everyone's a neo nazi. Not even white people. I myself am not a neo nazi, nor am I right wing.

minorities like you need to be oppressed so that the narrative that minorities are oppressed can go unquestioned

I'm white. I guess white is a minority now. . .

white was always a minority

Sup Forums is a multikulti board, from neo-nazi to hillary shill, we have everything you could dream offf.
It is the utopia that liberalls always tried to achieve.
We make the world a better place.

>Slavs
>non-white
Sure thing buddy

He! Don't call me an island nigger yo cracka !

>Slavs
>People

Rare flag btfo's a common flag.

that's rare as fuck

REMINDER: The murder rate in Russia is 4x that of the USA.

Niggers are responsible for 50% of the murders in USA.

This means the average slav in Russia is 8x more likely to kill than the average non-nigger American.

Slavs, not even once.

We're gods.

ban this r9kuck

>Russia only has slavs

On Sup Forums's Sup Forums people from all over the world coexist without major problems through a strange form of virtual nationalism. We are separated from each other, have our countries(flags) and come together here to talk about politics, fool around with anime-pics, share thoughts, ideas or simply shitpost all with praised KEK's blessing.

Because we achieved here what the leftists dream of but can never reach due to their stupidity and retarded ideology and they are jealous because of that.

what?
no it's not

put it that image the other way around and it's literally we wuz kangs

No joke I needed your flag. Thank you for gracing my thread with it, you filthy island nigger

There are only 2 kinds of people posting here: white men and white men pretending that they're not white men.

>white men
>white

less white than fucking italy

Russia is another proof that multiculturalism is deemed to fail

salam bro, french flag = algerian bro :)

And the Finns can post here. Why do we not drive those mutants from our board?

>Slavs are white

"utopia" more like a board fillex with crazy psychopaths, have you seen what some people post here?
been lurking since 2006, seen some crazy shit in here, even today there are still some fucks who find it funny to post some extreme shit.

the worst of human kind lurks in here, i lurk because i wanna understand those fucks, face reality, understand that in this world there are some fucking twisted minds and its a reality.

most of people who lurk in here are not literrate, they didn't go to uni or did a phd, most are your crazy "bas peuple" minimum wages cucks, who have a shitty life and no future, so they feel good when they get attention and can throw some shit at people. they see Sup Forums like a punching ball.

trust me if you want to be sane or have an actual life stay far away from this board,it will make you only see the bad things in life.

if you're a kid who thinks its cool to lurk here, trust me if you don't wanna stay aone all your life, gtfo here

Im from Poland and im more fucking white than you American cunts, muh german is the only white meme is fucking retarded

Black people can be racist towards Jews too.

Where even is that?

You answered your own question.

I;m going to guess it's in Martinique.

Sup Forums doesn't support liberal agenda, so we are all nazis by default

Russians aren't Slavs

So, I guess you're traveling right? Is Poland exporting their plumbers now?

pol is a good boy user, pol dindu nuffin. pol is a board of peace

Hahah! Only in births/yr since 2012, friend!

>EduardoDaSilva
>slav

Poland is always exporting my friend, we are very happy to help other countries as long as you dont go to ours ;)

I'm pretty sure if there was a possibility, people here would legit harm each other.

dudu the king!

Is all of Pakistan an open sewer?

US Americans can't be Nazis since the day Hitler told Mexico to attack USA.