Wait a second

Wait a second

This doesn't make sense

If everyone's super, then EVERYONES super. Nobody stops being super.

Kind of stupid.

It took me a second to understand it, but here was his plan I think:

>Gain monopoly on superhero market
>able to de-activate hero gadgets as he pleases
>can fuck with the world on a whim and quell any uprisings against him
>mad with power
>starts enslaving human population
>we post-apoc now

To be fair though, if he actually succeeded there could be a kinda cool cyberpunkish plot about hackers fucking with hero shit, but that's me and my cyberpunk boner talking.

Let me put it to you another way, retard: if everyone was seven feet tall what would they have called Andre the Giant?

stay in school

"Super" becomes the new "normal."

Therefore, having super abilities becomes irrelevant.

Superpowers = exceptional. This is a point driven home repeatedly in the movie. By definition, everyone cannot be exceptional. If everyone is on the same level, then nobody is exceptional. Ergo: when everybody's super no one will be.

THE BIG SHOW

The world would have literally been a better place in Syndrome won

Was this film anti-communist?

It was definitely anti-bureauocrat so, in a sense, yes.

he would've been the tallest dude ever if everyone else was only 7ft so he'd still be andre the giant

You know he wasn't really seven foot three or whatever the fuck the WWF billed him at, right?

Super means superior to the norm. If everyone becomes superior to the norm then that becomes the new norm meaning no one is superior or super now.

>post-apoc
you mean dystopian future

I want to fuck Helen

People should do more with Ayn Rand's work tb-h, it's just difficult because it badly triggers both Sup Forumsbabbies and liberals. Some of her ideas are on to something.

My bad, that is the correct term.

How many times are you going to post this?

>3 inches taller than average
>giant

He'd literally be the only person taller than anyone else though so you'd have to factor that in

so he'd be the one (slightly) tall person.

If everyone was 7'3 he would no longer be "tall".

its almost like you get the point

That assumes other individuals, companies and government bodies wouldn't keep improving on the technology, which is extremely naïve.

Also
>the Incredibles prevented a better world of enhanced humans

WEW

huh, really made me think

Except other companies couldn't because Syndrome was actually super.
Just super intelligent.

>Tfw syndrome was a super but never realized it because everyone treated him like shit
>tfw the world would have been better had he won.