What's your honest opinion on the french posters here?

What's your honest opinion on the french posters here?

they're usually ok

develop please
Some people say we're bullies

French posters always complain about how hot 5C is

There should be more of you

gayposting is strictly forbidden

I can easily survive 35C, tho

wow, you're a normal human being

>you're a normal

Individu aux attitudes et comportements socialement conformes, veuillez déserter de mon fil sur le champ reee

I play this silly little game called FFXIV where they made the dumb decision of showing every players client language so that might affect a bit on my opinions about the french.

Frankly said, I think every french speaker should just disappear to somewhere. Like literally fuck you all and fuck your language. Sup Forums people can maybe exist, you all at least sometimes seem to understand and speak english

That can't be a guy, she even tied her hair

tres bonne

french posters are bros

le putan

>can survive 35C
go live in Africa

how do you feel about Macron? I thought he was a leftist shill but then he said some right-wing things so I am confuse

Macron is your average high class guy, he's no leftist, he's right wing and a cosmopolite.
I think it is a good thing we head towards right wing reformations but I don't like his obsession with the EU. I really love how he is trying to make his role important again, Hollande really deteriorated the image of the french presidency. He's a bit of a meme too. Out of all the choices we have, this is the best outcome by far, even if this is shit.

is he gonna do anything immigration? how muslims/black is france these days?

He's gonna stop uncontrolled immigration, but I don't know if he will do anything concerning the 200 000 people per year legal immigration.

>how muslims/black is france these days?
about 20% non french i think

geez that seems like a lot, I hope most of that is other europeans

No it's mostly maghreb and sub saharan countries. That's about 1 million people added in a president mandate (5 years)

among the worst, honestly

Mashallah, they shall all be dead soon.

bis millah

I have no love for Macron, but so far he has pleasantly surprised me. Or rather I was bracing for worse. The guy is clearly a bastard and he backstabbed everyone that gave him a hand on the way to power, but he's not a leftist ideologue. In France, that's already better than nothing. The few comments on Africa or Jupiterian power, the fact that the left and the media (who made him but that he told to go fuck itself) is frothing at the mouth and that he doesn't give a fuck is a bonus. On the international side of things, he's been pretty alright. At the same time, he has obviously said a ton of cucked shit.

He might be a clueless puppet of the globalists, or a talented, very ambitious, perhaps power hungry product of the French system (still backed by globalists, tho). Or maybe a bit of both. We'll have to wait and see. The left is dead, the right is on life support, the far right shot itself in the foot and is bleeding out, he has free reign.