D'aww Man With Everything Want HUG!!!

>waaahhh I'm very handsome and have a large penis and people like to be around me and beautiful women want to have sex with me all the time
>please feel sympathy for me
>please

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Y4Aim1FXM_5_AY7ch5x8Kg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he has ED m8 give him a break

Still trying to force this meme?

if you weren't such a loser you'd knew that having a fucktoy is not all there is to the world.

>meme

Not really getting it, are you? It's no meme. At some point, Steve McQueen is going to not only publicly apologise for this piece of shit, he's also going to apologise for stealing the name of one of the greatest actors, ever.

Can you stop making fun of my doppelganger.

Oh enlighten me then, grand philosopher of Sup Forums

You wouldn't understand anyway.

Not an argument

White people's "mental problems" and "depression" in the midst of all their privileged is one of their most pathetic aspects of their ""culture""

These threads sound like they are made by a woman.
Heres the female version
youtube.com/watch?v=YSHnnPunShg

That's not a filter, that's the film's color grading. The point of the film is not to feel sorry for the guy, you sex-deprived piece of diabetic shit. Go flaunt your sexual repression back at your parents, useless.

>not an argument
not an argument.

How did you know I was diabetic?

THE KING

>These threads sound like they are made by a woman.
Only a woman would as obnoxious as this OP insists upon being

Steve McQueen is one of the best directors ever.

He only makes kino

Daily reminder on the meaning of kino
>Perfect cinematography
>Crafts the characters as very meaningful
>It has the feel of pure cinema
>Art first and not a cash grab

CHECK EM

OFF BY FUCKING ONE

Stop making this thread.

OP on the left

No. He WILL apologise for this piece of shit.

>having sex solves all lifes problems

this meme was obviously created by a perma-virgin.

[citation missing]

this is how everyone knows you're a virgin

>Having lots of money, a nice house and no worries isn't everything ya know

>>Art first and not a cash grab

>slavery film in 2013
>not an Oscar bait cash grab

most fat cunts are.

>i'm rich, have almost nonexistent worries, no financial troubles at all
>have plenty of companionship
>have a fulfilling career
>have a huge cock
>extremely handsome face
>have sympathy for me please

Not only that, you also have recurring fucking digits. You cunt.

turns out adversity over even the most basic of shit gives life meaning and that without it people struggle to find purpose and fulfillment

Get a life you autist

>waaah emotions don't matter even though it's a totality of our experience because (((they))) in their movies said that real men don't need no emotion even though all (((they))) need is for you to mortgage a house and make a family unit because it makes you spend more.

Really makes you laugh at big dick daddy over there, like shut the fuck up you chad bitch, let me feel pathetic about myself please i need to feel pathetic, what do you mean fucking lots of bitches and having a dope flat doesn't matter, why did I yearn my whole life for this then? Oh director is black? That explains it (less brain power than white masculine directors, scientific fact look it up, here is a wikipedia's seal of approval[5]).

lol wat

>Sup Forums - Robot9001

The whole point of the movie is stereotypically rich and successful people can feel hollow too, you blockhead

Sex and money doesn't mean feeling fulfilled. Case in point, you're boring and a loser.

>rich and successful
>feeling hollow
>not turning to one of a myriad of side-bitches for a little comfort

Wew lad

Why do autistic people latch on to one subject? Sonic, Thomas or obsessing over some trash movie no one even remembers.

Only a man could fuck up a sentence tgat badly.

Don't worry bro some day you too will know dubs as sweet as these.

> apologise for stealing the name of one of the greatest actors, ever.

KEK THIS

WHEN I HEAR STEVE MCQUEEN ITS NOT SOME BIG FAT AUTUSTIC GAY NIGGER WEARING A KILT

White people are much more thoughtful/smarter than the average 3rd world, dead eyed floater. It tends to lead to higher rates of depression and more contemplation. muh privilege

>virgings complaining about people with real emotional problems
go back to rick and morty and your videogames nerd

It's still the most unrealistic subject to ever be portrayed in regards to sex and money.

The same with poor, uneducated, sick, ugly people being happy and optimistic all the time.

You are so pointless. What if you did have money and fine hoes and still felt terrible? What if a kid from south Africa wondered if his life had meaning? Is it more significant for him to wonder that than some kid from a middle class environment? You are fucking stupid as shit, you are fucking not allowed to talk anymore, this is an over 18 bard and just being twenty-two simply isn't enough. Stop ruining everything around you. Talk to your parents and ask them why they think you are a failure, own up to and acknowledge the mistakes you have made. There is still hope for you but you need to admit that this is not healthy behavior. You still have a chance, use it.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Y4Aim1FXM_5_AY7ch5x8Kg/

mmhhhmmm really makes you ponder

i get laid occasionally. my life has dramatically improved after not getting laid for years. your logic is like saying healthy people are hypocondriacs; getting laid is better for anyone who isn't looking for pity

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

>The same with poor, uneducated, sick, ugly people being happy and optimistic all the time.
That almost never happens unless they're mentally ill. People with any one of those traits are objectively known to be less happy than otherwise

It wasn't even big

It's not about that. It's about his alienation and his inability to connect with people in a meaningful way beyond sex. Yeah, he is handsome and attractive, superficially so. He's really just an empty, lonely shell of a man that uses sex as a way to reach out in the only way he knows how, in order to feel something and keep loneliness away.

Jesus Christ, Sup Forums is full of unappreciative, mentally stunted manchildren that'll bitch about everything. You're like a bunch of wailing white girls without the pussy to make tolerating your bullshit worth it. Go back to your faggy, capeshit. This isn't even a bad movie.

can someone elaborate on what this user is talking about

D'aww Man With Everything Want HUG!!!

MAKE STEVE MCQUEEN WHITE AGAIN

>this is an over 18 bard

Did he reroll?