I understand the company would send a crew comprised of couples to start a colony but why would they include a fag...

i understand the company would send a crew comprised of couples to start a colony but why would they include a fag couple? they can't reproduce

On the other hand, why aren't all of the colonisers white, gay men?
If they have the technology of artificial wombs, and there are just burly, bear-y white men being terraformers they will get more work done.
They will not have the coyness and jealous nature of women to saw doubt and anger.

I've seen no one break a man the way a woman can break a man's spirit.
It would make more sense for them to all be gay, white and male.

Why would they have to be white? Just strong gay men would suffice.

Only race with work ethics and understanding of not rushing a job.
White is right.

Reported for ban evasion :^)

Probably they both have job skills, since they're male, and if they break up it doesn't fuck up the ratio since they're not into women.

To prebent racism

Because whites colonized a planet before.

if they're all one race there's less chance of petty racist quarrels

also whites are superior

because gay men spend 98% of their time fucking and won't get any work done. in heteronormative relationships, women put a stop to the male's incessant horndogging and the males have to work in order to sublimate their excess sexual energy.

>send people to a colony
>include two negros
(((Who))) decided this?

a.) it's the future. if there's one thing that's unrealistic it's the fact that there are still fully white people

b.) even if we disregard a.), who would breed the white sluts while the white boys stand in their spaceship corners and jerk off if you don't send at least one big black bull along for the journey?

Wasn't the crew of the original Alien all bisexual? I heard all of the crew members would screw each other recreationally to pass the time.

I know that they were all written to be gender-neutral at least

Not when united by a goal.

>it's the future. if there's one thing that's unrealistic it's the fact that there are still fully white people
Don't act so defeatist, the race war is only starting to bloom

This movie looks like absolutel trash

I know this is a bait thread, but as a legitimate answer I'd say that the reason that it is so is because they aren't the colonists, they're the people setting up the colony. By the most technical terms, yes, they are the colonists, but they're not really meant to be the ones breeding. They're either highly skilled workers meant to survey, secure, terraform, and then begin setting up infrastructure, or they're that, plus the shepherds of other colonists they have in cryostasis.

What sort of faggotry is this. All you need to know about Alien is that the Alien is supposed to be a woman and the male rape theme is a myth. Once you get that you start to understand this new arc of films.

no, but ripley was originally a man and scott just went and cast a woman instead because @progressive

It was a good move, women are more vulnerable

>the last supper shot

Ridley with another Kino