Do people really binge watch entire seasons of shows in one sitting?

Do people really binge watch entire seasons of shows in one sitting?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/healthy-aging/news/20110815/does-watching-tv-shorten-your-life-span
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well if a season constitutes of 3 episodes I don't see the problem.

I watched all of Stranger Things in one sitting yes

unemployed NEETs are quite capable of sitting on their asses for 12 hours watching TV quite easily.

Normies do it to.

Well they pretend to, putting an entire season of whatever garbage flavour of the month happens to be on netflix is just an excuse for them to sit on their bottoms and drool over their phone while the TV provides a background noise.

yes i do i have no life i havent made a friend in over a decade probably 15 years

I can't even marathon a single movie in one sitting

I binge watched the whole of Rick and Morty, I must have eaten half a ton of cheetos too.

Only suicidal people.

webmd.com/healthy-aging/news/20110815/does-watching-tv-shorten-your-life-span

Oh no five years I'll only live to 75!
I'm only 25 and I already wish I was dead.

Six hours = five years

By those metrics, you should already be dead, fatboy.

>implying being alive after the age of 60 isnt just a pain in the ass due to health issues

time to up my TV viewing

I've been sitting on my ass for 14 hours a day for the last 10 years. I should be negatively dead.

Modern TV, zero universe building, wannabe film trash has 6 episode seasons with a 6 month break in the middle, so it's not hard to marathon.

Whatever, my gramps is pushing 80 and still regularly fucks hookers.
Medicine will only be better in 50 years.

>Six hours = five years

Wait, what?

Six hours of television watching is five years off your life?

During break I watched all of Stargate SG1 without doing anything else except sleeping, eating, and going to the bathroom.

If the season is short, yes.

10 episode, 45 minutes seasons take me 2-4 days.

Six years of straight sitting on your ass munching on cheese puffs and watching GoT.

I don't really see how that's different from 8 hours of sitting on your ass and staring at a screen, but the economy demands you do both nowadays.

six hours a day, every day Sherlock.

*hours

More precise i never start watching a show if a full season isn`t out yet.

Yeah but people who exercise every day must build up that exercise time. 5 years off my life is nothing compared to the hard and time consuming work of jogging and lifting weights and being a healthy goy. Healthy people get an extra 5 years of life doing hard work. Wow

It's late and I'm drunk and loopy.

Fuck you.

Do people really binge watch entire episodes of shows in one sitting?

A couple of my friends did that. I never really manage to do so. Closest thing i do was probably when watching Stranger Things and Westworld (two days).

This.

I fall asleep when I try.

same.

one time i woke up and a later episode was playing and i got spoiled

Only normalfags who don't know how to properly digest media bingewatch. Get some good weed and some beer or wine, smoke and sip while you watch 1 movie or 2 episodes of a good show. Go to bed and repeat next night unless you have something else to do. Normalfags will bingewatch trash like NCIS, Big Bang Theory, or Heroes, while patricians don't even bother with shit like that.

Yeah. I used to do that when I was younger and had more time. Now I barely have time in the evening for just one fucking episode.

I can't do it. I tend to have dreams about it whatever show I'm watching if I watch more than 2-3 episodes in a short amount of time and I hate that.

When I was watching sopranos I ended up watching it for as many hours as I was awake, only taking breaks to eat or piss. Started to lose my grip on reality

bingewatching feels disgusting to me

only retards do it

>Do people really binge watch entire seasons of shows in one sitting?

Yes, but you have to be aware that normies don't just sit and watch the screen, they have their smartphone in their hands at all times and they text to infinity with all the other normies.

Only NEETs are capable of sitting and watching something for 5 hours and doing nothing else but watching.

More like they make out during watching.

Some people even watch 2 hour movies in one go

i need a gf so i can marathon her pusy

I did with Stranger Things and the first season of True Detective.

Three episode miniseries don't count

It's easier if it's 8 episodes or so, I don't think I could do 13 episode seasons.

best binge i've ever done
no regrets, 10/10 would do again

>tfw skipping all of the coaches daughter scenes when she was in college by herself
>had no idea why she was so sad when she went to visit matt

i don't even remember most her crap during the breakup arc. i just remember i'd take her back because of DEM THAAAANGS

As long as I've prepped with adult diapers, cola zero and a few bags of jerky

Once I watched 3 seasons of TBBT without ever leaving the couch.

Time for a change of lifestyle then.

Americans have to do that because otherwise they would forget the plot of the series. Yup they are THAT stupid.

>implying your "gramps" is sucking mad dudes cock everyday to pay his bills

Yes I've binged every new season of Trailer Park Boys in one sittting.

>not wearing shoes
FUCK OFF EURO FAGGOT C U C K S COMMIE BASTARDS USA USA USA USA ! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I sometimes binge watch an entire episode in one sitting

no fuck you

Yeah I do. I watch a 10-13 episode season a day on weekends. Weekdays I watch what's airing that week.

I used to do the same with anime, watch a 26 episode season in a day. It's so comfy. You get your food, lay in bed or sit in a comfy chair and think about nothing else. All problems melt away.

I have no idea why it became so socially acceptable to do this. It sure as shit never used to be the case, and if I say I played i dunno GTA for 12 hours in a row I'll still get funny looks but I say I watched all of Narcos and people are like yeah it's so addictive right!

It's just enjoyable as fuck.

normies are fucking retarded

Neither can the UK. Their wife's Muslim bf needs to pray to mecca at the good parts.