I've seen a lot of anti irish threads on here. idk why, we are small island nation of four million...

I've seen a lot of anti irish threads on here. idk why, we are small island nation of four million. We only want to spread craic and info about how we feel about things and life. and politics. we never colonised anyone or held anyone slave.

so please stop the memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Martin_(engineer)
saint-brendan.org/news.asp?p=europe-and-the-irish-monks-by-enzo-farinella
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Algernon_Parsons
libraryireland.com/SocialHistoryAncientIreland/I-III-2.php
archive.archaeology.org/0107/abstracts/scotland.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seismology#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mallet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Johnstone_Stoney
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joly_colour_screen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Joly
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Walton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Pantridge
youtube.com/watch?v=2FyLt0aUT6I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everard_Calthrop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>anti irish

Who would be anti of so little and puny people?

bump

>pls stop bully
>not an argument

Why do you guys get so offended when we mimic your accent?

cause you get it wrong

get in the sauna with me and you'll have a different opinion

Half of you all are cucks and also deny Irish diaspora their heritage.

Fuck you if that describes you.

>deny Irish diaspora their heritage
this

Fake paddy here

Sorry but the the top half of that jpg belongs to Britain mate

Look bro I like you just a lot of americans are assholes
its hurtful

My Irish ancestors came here because my family either was starving or died.

My german ancestors that came he were forced to deny their heritage because of post ww1&2 stigma.

Not only do many europeans deny European americans their heritage, they are actively destroying it with their cuckish ways.

right

that's why I made it orange

How the fuck did you have a fucking famine you're surrounded by goddamn fish you dumb potatoniggers

Disregard this op is gay lol

Study up Anglo. Fucking queen wouldn't let them and not that many trees in Ireland.

>Cant even controll their own island
>Demands respect
No.

ULSTER IS BRITISH

HAHA

You cunts burnt our boats.

That's in the past though, lets speak about the future, the glorious future of Britian under sharia.

What has Norway actually contributed to the world

ireland is a shitty country that's no better than the baltic states but with uglier women and a shitty flag

I don't understand why yanks love us so much

Lutefisk og waffles.

t. proxy fag

How are the North Irish holding up ? Do they still have food ? Do you receive many refugees after brexit. Is war about to break out ? Can people still cross the border ?

4 million? Wait, do you guys have a smaller population than us?

Because you got shit all history apart from starving half to death and muh pagans that's it nothing of use in thousands of years. Your the slavs of Western Europe

Because some of you are really dumb and it's easy to make a comparison with a dumb ape nigger and a drunk Irishmen. Not saying your niggers but you get my point

Northern Ireland is British stop being butthurt over it you won your independence fair and square in a pretty brutal war but being eternally pained is why Blacks don't get far in life. Duh cops n computers keeping me down. Duh British be keeping me down.

Over here in kangaroo land Brits/Scots and the Irish get along just fine here. Deal with it

n o

clare man here

I hope you realise britain hasn't actually left the EU yet and border restrictions dont apply yet

Famine killed off or drove away lots of people

If not for the famine, we'd have a pop of 10-15 million by now

Yes and about 100 million outside of Ireland.

>30 million whiny catholics who claim to be Irish

I wonder why?

Fucking hell, would never have thought that.
Must be comfy as fuck, though.

Fine
More than enough
Nah we only really get Polish
Nah only problem is the bonfires and parades are getting stupider every year
Yeah, you can get an irish passport if your born here

>this
:^)

Hello Ireland, I'm Oliver Cromwell.

Countryside driving would be nice if everyone on the roads here wasn't a massive cunt

We are about 6-6.5 mil in a tiny ass country, and every town just feels crowded imo. I wouldn't mind settling in a scarcely populated irish village.
The danish vikings used to send some of their teenage sons from Northumbria to Ireland to learn how to fight. Perhaps I should follow that tradition, except for the military camp thing

It's catholic Irish tradition for women to stay at home and raise large families of children

I visited Ireland couple of years ago and did a tour around the country. Really enjoyed it, nice people, nice country.

I like your singing man!

American Irish welcome. stay away from SJW infested areas and muslim central, Tralee in Kerry and you will be on the pigs back

hahaha I'm from Tralee in kerry

Yeah there are some nice places if you look hard enough. Can get quite claustrophobic though

Are you saying Lithuania's flag isn't shitty? Looks like it's african

My fathers side is from Cork, I still have a fuckton of relatives there. I went when I was like 8 but don't remember that much of it. I remember it looked a little like the old part of Copenhagen.
Is it comfy?
Also, for a 6'1 blue eyed, fairhaired dane, how easy is it to get a qt redhead celtic witch? Im not autistic or cellardwelling, and pretty good looking.

Zoz

Cromwell also let Jews back into England

Only proddies and kikes are anti-Ireland m8

>Irish missionaries brought western europe out of the dark ages

>Modern Chemistry
>Conception of Entreuperneurship
>Discovered Antarctica
>Founding of Seismology
>Introduction of the Electron
>Steam Turbine
>Early colored photographs
>Modern Submarines
>Radiotherapy
>First to split the atom
>Ejection seat
>Portable Defibrillator

IRISH HAVE NO HISTORY

IRISH DINDU NUFFIN

ALL THEY DO IS ACT LIKE NIGGERS

SUCK IT UP FAGGOT, NOTHING BUT PAGANS AND DRUNKS

At least Ireland isn't a former prison colony. Nice history there straia. Can't even defeat emu.

Explain this, Irishfags.

PART 1

PART 2 (You can't be racist to white people EDITION)

PART 3 (BUT WAIT......THERE'S MORE...)

PART 4 (RBs get BTFO)

kek'd hard at this. They were getting so blown out that they started hiding comments so people couldn't see what people were posting.

Rubberbandits went full SJW, bunch of faggots anyway. They're desperately trying to cling to their 15 minutes of fame.
Back to stab city with them

>it wouldn't be defined as racism unless the indigenous people enacted a system of oppression on white people across several generations once they achieved power

well...

Nah Cork is cunt central, its where all the Dublin weekenders reside. Kerry, Mayo and Waterford are all pretty nice. Fermanagh is probably the comfiest place in the north

Ejection seat was made by a biritsh company I think

qt norwegians

County Antrim here, bro.
I'm right next to Lough Neagh.

The attempts at redefining words is what gives away the Marxist leanings, I think.

Maybe so but the inventor who developed it was irish.

she gave him a dolla

>Irish missionaries brought western Europe out of the dark ages

Yeah no maybe they helped preserve some knowledge but much of that was already in Greece and waiting to be unlocked by the Italians. But in no way did an irish monk preserving old text bring Venice or the kingdom of Sicily out of the dark ages and into the "modern" way of thinking

>Discovered Antarctica

Yeah no once again the Greeks assumed to counter balance the world there would be a ice contitnet at the bottom of the Earth. Anyway It was Captain James cook (English btw) who was "first" to cross the antarctic circle

>Steam Turbine

Yeah no

The aeolipile (also known as a Hero engine) described by Hero of Alexandria in the 1st century AD is considered to be the first recorded steam engine. Torque was produced by steam jets exiting the turbine.

Thomas Savery (English btw), in 1698, patented the first practical, atmospheric pressure, steam engine of 1 horsepower (750 W). It had no piston or moving parts, only taps. It was a fire engine, a kind of thermic syphon, in which steam was admitted to an empty container and then condensed. The vacuum thus created was used to suck water from the sump at the bottom of the mine. The "fire engine" was not very effective and could not work beyond a limited depth of around 30 feet (9.1 m).

I'll keep going in more posts. This is we wuz shit

Alright, fair enough.
Seriously considering Ireland as an escape rout when my tolerant neighbours start leaking, so nice to get some feedback

You literally posted this in the other thread proxy fag, can you stop. Same posts word for word.

>we never colonised anyone or held anyone slave.
that's the problem, you guys are pussies.

based, I give your people my love my brother

>you guys are pussies

Say that to my face not online bitch

>You literally posted this in the other thread proxy fag, can you stop. Same posts word for word.

Not a proxy fag. The message must be spread.

Sounds more like denying because you can't stand to be called out like the faggot you are.

>Yeah no maybe they helped preserve some knowledge but much of that was already in Greece and waiting to be unlocked by the Italians. But in no way did an irish monk preserving old text bring Venice or the kingdom of Sicily out of the dark ages and into the "modern" way of thinking

thet-e-t-h-e-h- tHey did bu ub- b they didn't. That's all I see here.

saint-brendan.org/news.asp?p=europe-and-the-irish-monks-by-enzo-farinella
Greece supposing that ice is at the bottom of the earth is not a discovery, and crossing by some islands well off from antarctica is also not discovering it. God damn you are faggoting so hard right here.

>yahonotheysteamturbine engine-- -

yeah no :)

Angle-irish though, but he also was grown up, taught, and lived in ireland and also the astronomer royal of ireland.

Keep going please. I love btfoing idiots.

>Conception of Entreuperneurship

yeah no managing a business and it's practices existed anywhere there were any sign of technology and economics how did the irish in 200bc create Entreuperneurship in China

>Founding of Seismology

The Greeks studied earthquakes although wrong about them they were the "founders" and anyway a lot of those guys are actually English it appears you've just taken English for Irish like a retard taking English studies and renaming them Irish like a Black stealing Egyptian advances

>Introduction of the Electron

Wrong again it was works from Germans and English that discovered the Atom no such mention of Irish

>Early colored photographs

Possibly the American born man who died of the chemicals in coloring the photos may of been Irish. However for the actual invention it was a Scot and before him mostly the French

More to come only one that could be right so far from all your points

>we never colonised anyone
colonization is moving and settling within a structure of dominating the locals. Wales, Scotland, Isle of Man, Australia, USA, the list is endless

>libraryireland.com/SocialHistoryAncientIreland/I-III-2.php
>archive.archaeology.org/0107/abstracts/scotland.html

Ireland was actually the major hub of trans-atlantic slave trade and most slave traders were irish.

Also Irish have colonized much of world to the point ireland is a minority of irish population worldwide. Jesus christ.

Idiots please stop posting.

get that shit off ulster! it is british!

>Also Irish have colonized much of world to the point ireland is a minority of irish population worldwide.
>Colonization (or colonisation) is an ongoing process of by which a central system of power dominates the surrounding land and its components (people).

There's a difference between colonizing and emigrating out of necessity.

>muh white privilege

I don't get it. Could someone help an Ameritard out?

fuck off potato nigger

>Entrepreunership
I said concept dumbass holy shit you are a complete fool.

>Seismology
From 1857, Robert Mallet laid the foundation of instrumental seismology and carried out seismological experiments using explosives. He is also responsible for coining the word "seismology".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seismology#History

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mallet

>Introduction of Electron

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Johnstone_Stoney

"In 1891, he proposed the term 'electron' to describe the fundamental unit of electrical charge, and his contributions to research in this area laid the foundations for the eventual discovery of the particle by J. J. Thomson in 1897."

He contributed heavily to the point his research was vital in discovering it.

>Early Colored photographs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joly_colour_screen

I'm actually getting kind of bored now.

i'd gladly fucking trade places with you, you ungrateful faggot

orange is like a byword for british wanker eg, the Orangemen marching band

Stutter posting how about you use your brain and argue right instead of being a nigger. You know speaking with you more is making me think maybe all this Irish shit is right with this abo tier logic your using

I'll give you the submarine one I can't find the ancestry of whatever you define as the "modern" submarine but I can tell you the first couple were French,Dutch and Greek created

>Radiotherapy

Possibly Irish cause I could only find him as a "American" but that could mean any kind of immigrant and it was half and half with a German anyway

>First to split the atom
Wrong was a Scot who moved to New Zealand

>Ejection seat
The first prototype was created by a person living in Lincolnshire who was English. The compamy that produced the first couple was Irish but producing does not equate to inventing

>Portable Defibrillator
Wrong it was infact who Russian living in Commie land that created a much more moveable version of the Defibrillator and only the Northern irelander popularized it in the west

we wuz Pagans n shiet
We wuz inventors we split the atom made submarines stopped the dark ages made the steam turbine and discovered Antarctica

But them English took it all way they keepin the Man down

What?

Irish girls are qt. i like irish accents more than british accents. Overall i prefer irish over brits.

I've got sources for everything faggot, bite me.

>radiotherapy

Used this guy twice now, it's the first god damn paragraph, you little dumb nigger you haven't even looked at the sources I've linked. Eat shit :D.

>Split atom

Ernest Thomas Sinton Walton (6 October 1903 – 25 June 1995) was an Irish physicist and Nobel laureate for his work with John Cockcroft with "atom-smashing" experiments done at Cambridge University in the early 1930s, and so became the first person in history to artificially split the atom.

>Ejection seat
first live test of a reliable, successful modern ejection seat developed by James Martin

>portable defibrillator

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Pantridge

Professor James Francis "Frank" Pantridge, CBE, MC, MD, (3 October 1916 – 26 December 2004) was a physician and cardiologist from Northern Ireland who transformed emergency medicine and paramedic services with the invention of the portable defibrillator.

yah no :)))

>concept of Entrepreunership

Yeah exactly the concept of making a business successful was not created in Ireland. Anywhere with a economy will have Entrepreneurs you dumb fuck

>From 1857, Robert Mallet laid the foundation of instrumental seismology and carried out seismological experiments using explosives. He is also responsible for coining the word "seismology".

Durr years before the Irish

coinciding with the general flowering of science in Europe, set in motion intensified scientific attempts to understand the behaviour and causation of earthquakes. The earliest responses include work by John Bevis (1757) and John Michell (1761). Michell determined that earthquakes originate within the Earth and were waves of movement caused by "shifting masses of rock miles below the surface."

>Introduction of Electron

George Johnstone Stoney was Angroishish a often mixed ancestry of English and Irish he's both English and Irish so hardly pure Irish. I can say he was more English then Irish

Radiogoraphy

Emil Grubbe of Chicago was possibly the first American physician to use x-rays to treat cancer, beginning in 1896. He may be Irish he could be French for all I know but he's an "American" untill you find evidence he's Irish no ones right here

Okay I admit I got the atom mixed up with some other shit but that means it took till 1930 for the Irish to do something actually important to the rest of the world

youtube.com/watch?v=2FyLt0aUT6I

Please stop making these threads, you're embarrassing the flag.
Please stop
t. Taig

a flag doesn't have feelings

what threads?

>radiotherapy

John joy In 1914 he developed a method of extracting radium and applied it in the treatment of cancer. 1914

Emil Grubbe of Chicago was possibly the first American physician to use x-rays to treat cancer, beginning in 1896. 1896

1896 is before 1914 you retard

Used this guy twice now, it's the first god damn paragraph, you little dumb nigger you haven't even looked at the sources I've linked. Eat shit :D.

Epic my friend keep using that potato brain we wuz inventors n shiet we wuz like Romans and the English we wuz great

>Ejection seat
first live test of a reliable, successful modern ejection seat developed by James Martin.

Live test is not inventing it they made the company that produced them but did not invent them that belongs to a Englishmen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everard_Calthrop

Inventor

Producer

That's a stock image and technically NI isn't in Britain

It's fine. Really boring just.

We helped you guys get your independence don't forget. Most of the original Easter uprising was planned on America. And also thank das burghers because they wanted to give you guys weapons.

Every time someone makes an irish thread, all the Irish posters come out of the wood work. And I swear it's only our most autistic retards that come and post on Sup Forums. It reflects badly on our country, I don't us to become leaf-tier pathetic.
Just stop baiting irish-anons into posting.
Stop it

LOL LETS INVENT AN ENGINE THAT DOESNT WORK LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL WE IS INVENTING THIS SHIT MAKE IT OUT OF A ROCK IT BE MEANIN MOR MONEY

If the first working of anything that's invented isn't "the" invention. Jesus christ kid just stop posting, you got btfo, it's time to walk away :)

>tfw all grandparents are from Ireland
>tfw all the people around me are dirty spics
>tfw my whole family has been servants to the rich our whole existence
>tfw now having to pay taxes to support illegal immigrants

I just want to go to my family's home. I want a little plot of land. I want to raise sheep and pigs, farm some carrots and taters. I want to meet the boys at the pub on fridays, and come home to my sweet Catholic wife. I just wanted a simple life and I'll never have it. But I can dream.

a lot of errors in this list

try this shit on /sci and they will ridicule your delusions of grandeur

If I could, OP, I'd like to tell you why my great-grandfather got refused a job at a brick yard when he was 20.

It's because he was a fuckin' mick. The further away my family gets away from those genes, the better.

lol if you don't like whats posted here then no ones forcing you to sit by the computer and waste your life

>potato nigerd

I've cited every single one of them.

>lol you is wrong

not an argument.

>radiotherapy

Today, Röntgen is considered the father of diagnostic radiology, the medical speciality which uses imaging to diagnose disease.

>diagnosis
>Therapy

Holy fucking shit how retarded can you be, you didn't even check your own sources.

Diagnosis is not therapy dumbass :)