Whoever's idea was to cut this, was a bad decision...

Whoever's idea was to cut this, was a bad decision. This sole scene had so much weight behind it and seeing Bane training in the Temple, League of Shadows would have been so perfect with Ra's turning away.

>scene would have made the film amazing

It didn't fly so good with the Producers

Ah, do you know why?

Tell me about the producers! Why did they cut the mask?

No one cared who I was until I posted a picture of the prototype mask.

>This sole scene had so much weight behind it and seeing Bane training in the Temple, League of Shadows would have been so perfect with Ra's turning away

And why would i want them?

That's a big deleted scene

Train?

They work for the merchant, the big-nosed man.

nobody cared who I was until I took all their shekels.

If I edited this scene into the movie with this scene would you enjoy it?

Yes. Please. Put it on Youtube.

How would you do it? I work with Premiere for some short film productions.

It would be incredibly painful

[The Movie is] not out in England yet, but the other thing that you should have seen during that sequence is [Bane] being injured in his youth. So one of the fundamental things about his costume is that he has this scar from the back injury. Even if he hasn’t got the bulletproof vest on, he still has to wear the waist belt and the braces. In that scene in the prison, where he’s learning to fight the same way Batman learned to fight, he’s wearing an early version of his waist belt. It’s showing support, but it’s not the finished one he eventually wears. He’s also wearing an early version of his gas mask, all glued together.

Well, if you look at the film, unless they’ve cut it—and I’m sure they haven’t—there’s a whole early section for Tom Hardy where he’s fighting and being taunted by people. He’s got chains on him, and he’s standing on a wooden thing while people are attacking him. And in that scene, he’s wearing a much more ragged, primitive version of the mask…I suppose you have to cut things. I won’t elaborate on it too much, because it isn’t in the film, but there was another section that showed you why he had the mask and where it came from.

Bane?

Making the third movie related to the first in anyway outside of batman was the mistake here

Javier Bardem or Benicio Del Toro shouldve been Bane instead of Tom "Meme" Hardy

Raceswapping is wrong! Whitewashing is bad!

Banir Ibn Bhig Ibn F'hoa Ibn Jhou.

LOL

I agree, Javier Bardem would have been perfect. But I know Nolan loves Hardy. Javier would have been closer and to make it more epic, he should have spoken in multiple languages when he talks to some of his men - French, Spanish while speaking with an "elite" accent. Sort of like Dr. Narcisse from Boardwalk.

Javier as Bane would have just been fucking epic.

"We are nothing, we are the dirt beneath your feet"

And when his pipes get disconnected, he should have gone into instant withdrawals.

It was trying to grab their prize, the special effects budget