Just as my fortunes look like turning, the gods decide to shove their cocks in my arse!

Just as my fortunes look like turning, the gods decide to shove their cocks in my arse!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOkrqolXWjQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arminius
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Just as my arsehole crispens, Jupiter himself break apart the heavens and jam cock in ruptured sphincter!

Was it actually Lucy Lawless' muff and nips?

muff prolly not merkins and all, nips, hell fucking yes

No they glued tiny pepperonis to her breastlets

nips, yes
muff, i dont think so

>not even a fucking manlet
when will this barbarian propaganda stop being shoved down our throats

that show made ancient Rome look great,
I could be a fat ugly aging Roman patrician and fuck the hottest German whores in front of my wife, or get a blow job from a slave before I enter my wife,then go to the arena and watch my gladiators make me coin

who wouldn't want to be a Roman patrician?

BY JUPITER'S COCK

Goddamn this show was stupid as shit but I still enjoyed it immensely. And it actually had a satisfying ending.

Rome was pretty good for everyone.

Life expectancy in Europe didn't reach Pax Romana levels again until the 1700s

>I could be a fat ugly aging Roman patrician and fuck the hottest German whores in front of my wife, or get a blow job from a slave before I enter my wife,then go to the arena and watch my gladiators make me coin
well not you because you're a WHITE barbarian

i guess this is why barbarians make this shit, so barbarians don't realise that it was swarthy manlets raping barbarian slaves and making barbarians fight to the death

Nice meme

ONCE AGAIN THE GOD SPREAD THE CHEEKS TO RAM COCK IN FUCKING ASS

best post ive read all day

also their cities had actual running water and sometimes even a sewage system with public toilets, it just boggles the mind that they pulled it off

they also had huge mining operations with thousands of slaves, industrial scale mining

*reveals paper of Roman citizenry,patts off the dust from my toga*
did my duty in the legion

youtube.com/watch?v=xOkrqolXWjQ

SPARTACUS! SPARTACUS!

Best quote from the show

thx!!!

>Nice meme
shut up JUSTIN
romans were swarthy manlets not lanklet white cunts like this guy
>did my duty in the legion
just like this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arminius
around barbarians, NEVER relax

Andy really was a good Spartacus. I didn't like Liam at all at first, but he grew on me until he seemed completely natural.
>tfw at the end of the series finale where they show a clip of Andy shouting "I AM SPARTACUS"

Let's be honest here, series relied too much on eroticism and action to be taken seriously

[Actual dialogue]