CERN thread continuing

CERN thread continuing
Previous thread: My thread from months ago: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/75550000/#q75550000

Have you heard of the Mandela Effect?
>The Mandela Effect is a term for where a group of people all mis-remember the same detail, event or physicality. It is named after the instance in which a large group of people all shared the same memory that Nelson Mandela died prior to his actual 2013 death, usually some time in the 1980's.

I started looking into this after Muhammad Ali died and I could have SWORN he was already dead! Turns out I'm not the only one.

There are so many examples I was able to find.

The Oscar M"E"yer wiener jingle was always, "my hot dog has a first name, its o s c a r! my hot dog has a second name its m e y e r..."
But in this "reality" its mAyer. W T F when I was growing up I had a cousin with the last name M E Y E R S. I was learning to spell so naturally I would remember to spell it like my cousins last name. LAST I CHECKED THEYRE STILL THE FUCKING MEYERS
youtube.com/watch?v=TJXiQpA1O20

CONT.

>pic related, its the sky over cern

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iw-YiEnHJ4s
youtube.com/watch?v=kIDdWOcBwko
youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY
youtube.com/watch?v=bfSfWFYSJus
youtube.com/watch?v=ouWIMgvGNy4
nypost.com/2014/04/03/bill-clinton-an-alien-attack-would-unite-us-i-investigated-area-51/
youtube.com/watch?v=gZqLlHRepSo
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam
youtube.com/watch?v=hTBJ6OIGkzc
youtube.com/watch?v=bxhB9OCeAMY
youtube.com/watch?v=CxDd82Myqis
youtube.com/watch?v=YeFzeNAHEhU
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus 34:19-21&version=KJV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauly_Shore
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 11:6-9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smokey_Bear
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"OTHER THAT GOT ME
Hitler had brown eyes/ now it says he has blue eyes
Mr Rodgers - "Its a beautiful day in THE neighborhood" is now " Its a beautiful day in THIS neighborhood"
Forrest Gump - "life IS like a box of chocolates/ life WAS like a box of chocolates"
Fruit Loops/Froot Loops
Captain Crunch/ Capt Crunch
Bible: And God created the HEAVENS and the earth/ and God created the HEAVEN and the earth.
Queen, We are the Champions - The last line of the song has always been, "of the world"/ now it just fades out after repeating we are the champions
STAR WARS - c3po has a silver fucking leg in this reality/??!?! he always was solid gold what the actual fuckery is going on
STAR WARS - LUKE, I am your father/ NO i am your father
MIRROR MIRROR on the wall/ MAGIC MIRROR on the wall --- This one also got me bc I grew up bi lingual. I watched this move in Portuguese and the way I remember saying that line is " ESPELHO ESPELHO na parede" it rolls off the tongue in way makes a massive impression in the memory. the way to say it in this reality would be " espelho de magica" or "espelho magica" . That is absolutely alien and my father agrees bc he was the one who sat and watched with me to help me learn to speak!
DEPENDS/DEPEND

there are a good deal more check them out for yourself. This fagit lists a bunch -----> youtube.com/watch?v=iw-YiEnHJ4s

Now some believe this has to do with CERN and nothing to do with a "mandela" effect.

Some believe CERN has opened a portal or black hole and released demons.
80 children hospitalized after demonic possession. ---> youtube.com/watch?v=kIDdWOcBwko

Here's the "We are HAPPY at CERN" video that CERN released where I see imagery of SHIVA destroyer of worlds, and desu these people look possed af.There is also someone holding up a MANDELA sign in the video. ---> youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY

I don't know what to make of all this. Here's some more videos I found on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=bfSfWFYSJus
youtube.com/watch?v=ouWIMgvGNy4

/thread

(Re posting, I'm not the original OP that posted this)

I'm here to connect the dots for you regarding our New World Government and how they plan to achieve it. We've all noticed the Marxist agenda being shilled hard on an international level.

1. Obama and Hillary will announce phony alien propaganda in an attempt to "unite" us against a common enemy. Think of the Watchmen.
nypost.com/2014/04/03/bill-clinton-an-alien-attack-would-unite-us-i-investigated-area-51/
youtube.com/watch?v=gZqLlHRepSo
>--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. CERN, an international effort, will be used to alter history and events to bend the truth for reasons of governmental manipulation. See the "Mandela Effect".
3. CERN in cooperation with Project Blue Beam will be used to create a catastrophic event resembling an alien attack. CERN will be used for earthquakes. This is Revelations.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam
>1. Step One requires the breakdown of all archaeological knowledge and religion
CERN and Mandela Effect
>2. Step Two a holographic light show in the earth's atmosphere
>3. The unification against a foreign enemy under the NWO
4. Facebook and Google's databases will be used to create a Red List (execution list) for possible rebellious individuals. This is where FEMA camps come in. Among this hysteria of a "real" alien invasion people will be so terrified that they will do anything to silence uncooperative people.

5. Jews, the bankers and merchants will implement a fiat electronic currency system. This will be tied to your RFID chip implanted in your hand. Sweden already has companies making RFID a requirement for "security reasons". This is the Mark of the Beast.
youtube.com/watch?v=hTBJ6OIGkzc
youtube.com/watch?v=bxhB9OCeAMY
6. The Jews formerly known as the Satanic worshiping Canaanites will have achieved their slave race of goys. Everyone will be chipped. Every person will have an expirable allowance of money and be completely dependent on the state. Pedophilia will be legalized at this point.

>inb4 /x/
>inb4 schizo
>inb4 i commit suicide with 3 bullets to the back of my head

Posting this again since I was late to the party in the last thread:

The "I am your father" -line is probably the easiest one to explain, it's simply a mass false memory that replaced the actual line in the minds of the people because quoting the actual line to someone would make no sense.

Let me go further. This becomes extremely clear when you consider the whole dialogue in that scene and not just the single meme sentence everyone started parroting.
>Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father
>He told me enough, he told me you killed him
>No, I am your father
It would make no sense for Vader to suddenly say "Luke" there and it makes perfect sences for him to say "no", since he's correcting Luke's false assumption. However, when the sentence became a meme people switched it to Luke because it needs CONTEXT, otherwise no one would get what the fuck you are talking about and no one is going to quote the entire dialogue just for a silly joke or a spoiler.

When literally everyone says the line incorrectly it simply overrides your memory eventually and everyone just goes "oh, I guess it WAS like that after all". False memories are very real and your brain literally can't separate them from actual memories, which is why even the actors eventually start misremembering the line because literally everyone is always saying the wrong one. Popular culture has made mass false memories possible which is why people have only recently starting to "notice" this thing and honestly I think that the VAST majority of these Mandela effects are just that. Mass false memories.

One interesting one that comes to mind is however this one: Did Dolly have braces when she smiled at Jaws?

Please bump this thread so more people see it, the last time I made this thread it got deleted and I got banned for two days.
>inb4 banned for off topic

Ok ok lets see, does anyone else remember the Tianmen square guy being ran over by a tank?

I don't really know what you're talking about, is it that guy that stood in front of a column of tanks? I don't remember anything else than that.

yeah that guy
when i was a kid i remember watching a video of it but not sure if it was the same event or another

dunno much about that shit, im probably remembering wrong, but wasn't it halley's comet that appeared in late 90s

He climbed on the tank, then walked away with some other people.

youtube.com/watch?v=CxDd82Myqis

I just watched some other video: youtube.com/watch?v=YeFzeNAHEhU
Indeed he doesn't get run over, but the comments gave me goose bumps...

>but wasn't it halley's comet that appeared in late 90s
no Halley's comet last pass was in 1986, you are probably thinking of Hale-Bopp, it was memorable because ~40 cult Heaven's Gate cult fucks had a kool-aid party, also a bunch of other fags were also claiming it was a spaceship as well

well at least its good to see that i'm not the only one

fuck's going on

oh yeah my bad

>flat earff tier shit thread
fuck off

I remember him being run over, yes.

alright, checked some examples. any bible experts here? people appearantly don't remember matrix shit in this verse

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus 34:19-21&version=KJV

You know what OP. You might be onto something here.

Matrix in the bible is the opening of the womb. Anything else?

I don't know if its true or we are going crazy, or its just like this user said but I want to believe

>people can't accept they might be wrong
>MANDELA EFFECT

Jesus christ, It doesn't fuckign exist you fucks just have fucking terrible memory

yeah, its called autism

I want /x/ fags to leave.

Other answer, those are all Jewish lies:

>Hitler had brown eyes:
Jews accusing Hitler of not being Aryan
>Mr Rodgers
He learned about niggers
>Forrest Gump
The man is literally retarded
>Froot Loops
Rebranding to sound more natural
>Captain Crunch
How drunk are you in the morning?
>Bible
Semetic bullshit made up by jews anyway
>Queen
Jewish radio edit
>C3PO
George Lucas
>Mirror mirror
Disney is Jewish
>Adult diapers
More americans are shitting themselves due to burger intake, name had to get shorter to fit their tiny brains

It might be worth considering. The Bible says space will wear out like a garment, tear and be folded up and be burned in the very end by God. It also says mans hearts will fail at the signs in the skies and such. Its hard to know exactly what that will be without being a greek and hebrew expert. Hebrew especially being the most complex language I know of.

>I don't pay attention therefore the entire world is wrong

Go be angry somewhere else.

>literally loads of people recently stated how some things seem different than before
yeah we're wrong, just look up on youtube and internet generally, you'll see that more and more people speak of Mandela effect

How do you think Newton felt in his day?

level of narcissism even beyond fapping to nudes of yourself

footage was always cut off and misleading photos used in order to give that impression, so that people would think badly of the chinese

propoganda bro

Can whoever posted the Bashar video post it again? It's a private one and I'm not sure it's alright to share it.

P U F F Y
U
F
F
Y

Oh goodie. I love these threads. Always puts me on edge.

it was a video from a different angle, closer to the tanks

Very political thread.

Really makes you think.

The one that gets me the most is the portrait of Henry the VIII holing a chicken leg. I remember seeing it as a child and think it was a club.

Now it turns out that the picture NEVER existed. It breaks my mind, I HAVE SEEN IT!

>, you'll see that more and more people speak of Mandela effect

People are fucking stupid, what do you expect?

Also stop using literally wrong you fucking slavic scum bag you aren't even sober enough to TRULY remember 3 days ago let alone YEARS

>I started looking into this after Muhammad Ali died and I could have SWORN he was already dead! Turns out I'm not the only one.

You're an idiot.

>he didn't check the previous thread and noticed I just copy/pasted everything from there

why are you mad leaf

WHAT THE FUCK
ITS CAPTAIN CRUCH
LOONEY TOONS
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS ENDS WITH OF THE WORLD

PLS EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Remember this guy's name? Yeah, Paulie Short right. Wrong, somehow its now Paulie Shore. His name just changed over today. really freaked me the fuck out. The CERN/Mandella effect are undeniable.

Proof:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauly_Shore

Option 1
>you misremembered names of products that already had shitty spelling

Option 2
>Illuminati Scientist are trying to summon demons and merge different timelines together

Because fucking IDIOT DRUNKEN RETARDS like you post this shit and think its actually true

It isn't some MANDELA EFFECT, its YOU being FUCKING STUPID

He's always been Paulie Shore, BUUUUUUUHD-ey

The bible says a lot of things and has got a shitton of things just plain wrong, I see no reason to pick and choose ambiguous end time predictions and force them into our times. That's literally what every single generation does with every single religion that has end time predictions.

The actual worrying thing is however that while not exactly prophetic per se, the bible still describes a lot of things that actually would work for a totalitarian NWO such as controlling the economy, so they very well might simply be using it as a guidebook. Things run way deeper than most people realize and simply going "look, this bible thing kind of happened" is getting stuck with the low-hanging fruit.

That is simply because it's the new hip thing people started to """research""" because they can feel cool and unique doing it. Basically it just went viral recently and everyone is jumping on the bandwagon.

Few things are as cringeworthy as shit like this It's also harmful because these idiots bury the actual instances that MIGHT have something weird about them in a sea of retardation by spamming these cases that can very easily be explained by false memories (which, again, are a very real and researched phenomenon) everywhere.

Why couldn't my universe have collided with a cool universe where I get magic powers or something? This universe just changed the names of a few things

top kek ok sir you're right every slav is always stupid and drunk im sorry

These examples, especially the ones about Star Wars and Forest Gump, are just caused by the sheer amount of people that don't actually watch these !movies but want to be "hip". One person says it wrong to another person, and so on until everyone remembers it a different way except for the ones that actually watched the movies.

no Berenstein in your examples? It's usually part of this shit. Oh yea it has been disproven.

If the Mandela Effect was real, you wouldn't have any memory of the changes. How would you?

Kill yourself fucking DRUNKEN MORAN!

Some of these never changed in not gonna go through them all but specifically the Forrest gump one and star wars one l. It still is "life is like a box of chocolates" and the star wars one was always "I am your father" people just said luke for context

>shitton of things just plain wrong
Nah. Its gotten everything right.

go be retarded somewhere else

for example

M8 I know it's the special day for Murricans but can you please limit your creationism for a sec.

How much you want to bet that "alien" enemy is going to be the big guy upstairs?

Maybe the rabbit hole goes deeper...
They appear as our enemies and then we reach a peace agreement after years of war
>humanity is stronk
we see humanity as strong enough to contend with aliens.
The alien king comes down and "teaches" us his ways, this alien king is the anti-christ....

See, look at the whole exchange here. Who doesn't remember it like this.

chill shill.
Cern is highly politicized and has received MY TAX DOLLARS!!!
They tried to make a bill to donate to the collider in Texas, they couldn't do it so the money went to Cern in Switzerland.

No.

no you don't

O.o is disinfo psyop

tlddr

>2 posts by this ID

disinfo get out.

How exactly is this related to CERN, again?

What the hell is the significance of this image?

Literally no context whatsoever.

Justin Long wasn't in Jeepers Creepers, James Duval had the lead role in that movie. I remember it vividly because his eyeless face at the end creeped me out and still does.

Because idiots without a clue about physics think it's a portal to another world.

Mcfucking this senpai

Not sure, but according to imdb, 12 Monkeys is about:

Follows the journey of a time traveler from the post-apocalyptic future who appears in present day on a mission to locate and eradicate the source of a deadly plague that will nearly destroy the human race.

Then we have Cern, some people think the LHC is going to be used to open a portal to an alternate reality or a different dimension.

Sounds like people are just retarded and heard something wrong

No effect there desu

>some people think the LHC is going to be used to open a portal to an alternate reality or a different dimension

i wouldn't call those undeveloped subhumans "people"

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 11:6-9

this one? people are saying it shoulda been lion

"The lion will live with the lamb" i meant

They just don't read their Bible often enough. I read the KJV Bible everyday. Its the same as its always been. Sorry.

If you suddenly entered another universe that was parallel toy our own except for tiny, tiny, tiny as fuck details. Wouldn't that mean you would have merged with your universe counterpart and have recollection of BOTH memories?

>Its the same as its always been. Sorry.
I really doubt it.
Why is the imagery always of a lion, why is the quote always a lion and lamb?
Why are the songs and old hymns of lions and lambs?

Kind of like in Steins;Gate how every universe looks similar but has very subtle differences you wouldn't notice unless you came from another universe.

What type of machine was John Titor looking for again?

thanks, painting made me suspicious thats why i asked

unless one dominates over the other. If everyone merged and only so many remember the other universe and the others remember it always being this way then all that means is some strange probability caused certain people to overpower their own "new" psyche. Those who didn't overpower themselves are probably the weak-minded.

An old ibm...but i cant remember the model

Read the full context of the verses. Its talking about after this world is destroyed. People just think of the Lamb a lot because of Christ and the Lion because of Christ. He is both. He came as the Lamb of God first, he will return as the Lion.

The lion is literally in the next verse with the calf. You are just misremembering.

>Overpower
Except everything and everyone else but these tiny details are the same.
1 + -1 is still 0.
You merge with someone who had the exact same life, troubles, solutions and growth.
How the fuck wouldn't you have memories of both writings, etc.

It's literally people being retarded and arrogant without considering how this shit would affect them physically.

>Pedophilia will be legalized at this point

>Tianmen square guy being ran over by a tank?
You just believed an urban legend.

The guy is the synonym for the bloody subjection of the protests on the Tienanmen square.
People died that day, but this guy was not overran by the tank.

In short, you are a faggot for not doing any research and believing what random people say instead of doing your own research.

Remember the slogan "Only YOU can prevent forest fires"?

Nope, now it's "Only WE can prevent forest fires"?

I even called the Ad Council to ask when they changed it, and they said it's always been WE.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smokey_Bear

retard.

You know Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, right? That's why it's not recognized as a valid source.

Most of these have easy explanations.
Mirror mirror is because the original and I guess most translations say it like that, but on the movie she says magic mirror.
Exactly the same happens to we are the champions. When they were playing it live sometimes they finished with of the world, but on the studio version they don't. So when people remember of the world they are mixing up the live and studio versions.
I'm sure the other ones are easily explained like that.

>You know Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, right?
Who let a soccer mom from 2005 in?

He's right though

You know there's a list of sources at the end, right?

>wikipedia can be edited by anyone therefore its not a valid evidence against my undeniable multiversescollapsingonthemselveschangingmemoriesanditsallcausedbythejewsatcern theory
>i'm not retarded i s-swear

You know most of your DNA is Asian, right?