Dividing The Internet

All in favor?

(Yellow countries need not reply)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Exclude Australians from zone A

Add uae to internet a

Put South Africa, South Korea and the Philippines in the internet B.

Turkey, Churkas and Central Asians can stay in the internet A if they behave and bans their muzzies from the internet.

No. I like third world posters, since it gives me opportunity to learn how people live in developing countries

>flag
but of course

>divide and conquer
Nice try merchant.

Taiwan belongs in A

Please do.
The amount of pirated movies, games music and cheesepizza will skyrocket on the internet B.

No, kys weaboo.

Put Israel in B and Taiwan (Real China) in A then we got a deal.

Do you have any idea at all what a weeaboo is?

kys, obese davidokun

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

South America should be in A

Someone who loves East Asia, animes, cosplays, robots, soulless cities, animal cruelty and eat dogs

South America supplies the bulk of shitposters across the internet, just absolutely insufferable retards, and it's only getting worse.

Internet should be within each country like in North Korea.

You clearly have no clue.
Wouldn't be surprised if you were a filthy arab tbqh.

anyone whose ever played online games knows that poland and france belong to yellow

I'm not an Arab subhuman.

no, no. please, mongolia, kazakhstan and turkey deserve much more to be in A...

>be USA
>torrent a movie
>get FBI'd
>be germany
>torrent anything
>get fined
>be japan
>torrent anime/manga
>get kodanshad
>be australia
>try to torrent
>can't torrent

정은이 따까리가

why mongolia and other -stans though?

Add indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Singapore, Brunei, and China to internet A

>p-please accept me into y-your circle guys!!

this, I like ASEAN posters and stuff

They don't shitpost

We did, no need to beg

move portugal to b

>the goyims bait me all the time *crying in hebrew*

You probably mean online game server not the whole internet. But it's still wrong, the best way is to have 200 servers one for each country. Literally everything will be soved.

That's so 2014

I vote NO. Its way more interesting to talk to people from Yellow who come from different worlds etc. Then talk to a fucking Canadian, who cares? Why would anyone want to talk to a Canadian? Or a German? I want to talk to people from Mexico, Egypt, India, Brazil, learn new things. I learned the most about Latin America from going on Sup Forums.

Glad that the people of Lesotho get the respect that they deserve

I don't play video games, I mean the whole internet

>china

Would you like them to hack the NSA as well?

>I learned the most about Latin America from going on Sup Forums
Well sorry about that

Remove Israel from both

Because 99% of posters from these countries can barely speak English and just spam the shit out of every website with their retarded comments

Genocide the gr*y countries

i feel like virgin islands should be A and turkey should be B and phillipines B too

"come to brazil" is a meme, dumbass.

fuck off jew, you took my foreskin, now you wanna take my internet?

Leave it to the jew to be an authoritarian faggot

>muh 6 gorillions comments
cry me a river kippah boy

>now you wanna take my internet?

You can have internet, just separate from our own

>oy vey I can't stand these goys
>*tips kipah*

my experience based on a few months of browsing int:
Internet B: edgy jealous 3rd worlders memeing about the US (expected)
internet A: edgy insecure 1st worlders including canada and straya doing the same (unexpected but i guess can be explained since they have a lap dog syndrome)

so no difference really

don't question me kike

You too.
It goes both ways really.

not true. their english is alright. that doesn't make them any less of fucking retards that they are though. quite surprisingly btw. apparently learning english doesn't really make you any smarter.

b-but I love America (minus california)

This
Internet B: China and Israel
Everyone else in the normal internet

I love everyone too and enjoy talking to brazookas. And I am not obsessed with race. But trust me we are the minorities here :D

>apparently learning english doesn't really make you any smarter.
Maybe from an american perspective learning a new language is a great achievement in life. But english is easy and anyone can learn it in a matter of months.

english is very hard for almost everyone, we got it easy because it's really close to spanish

>Internet A: /r9k/-tier whining and Sup Forumstards fighting to see who's the whitest
:Internet B: Fun and Friendship

Rush B!

fuck off back to your planet kike

true. it would be a great achievement.
you see, most (all?) languages are significantly harder to learn but the "return" on your investment is very low, since most content on the internets is in english. i learned quite a bit of french a few years ago but forgot almost all of it since i can't practice it and got sick and tired of reading local french news. for you guys is exactly the opposite. a little bit of effort and a whole new world opens to you so you can shit on burgers in their own language and hone your english skills at the same time.

Only the japs struggle in vain to learn it because their system is inefficient. They have to deal with good-for-nothing-jap teachers and weeb teachers.

I rather hang out with internet b tbqh

it is really not fair because it would mean that english is close to spanish as well but it is not true. the vocabulary may be somewhat easier to learn but the grammar is much harder

Tfw would be stuck out of the superior internet
Feels bad

Yellow Internet is way more fun.

Hmm, i am surprised we, Central Asians are included to first world internets

Imagine burgers were gone from Sup Forums.
That would drive the B tier up the wall since there would be no amerisharts to banter. Their lives would literally lose all meaning.

Lately internet B's been obsessed with race mixing and BBC.

6 gorillions of jews got kill during WW2, yet your great grandfathers managed to survive.
Why the world its so unfair?

>internet without americans
PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN

it's not, it's really easy, grammar is different but not hard, and english is REALLY close to spanish if we look at it from the whole language spectrum, not only european languages

it's hard for most of the world, not only nips

why not just talk to your neighbors?

do you notice any foreign posters on the web, on youtube, or anywhere, posting in decent spanish or even attempting any kind of spanish? can you imagine foreign non-hispanic posters on taringa for example? same with french, german, etc. probably close to zero outside of foreign language forums.

That's nazist!

Russia to internet B

This. Their behavior in online games justifies that by itself.

This. NO COUNTRY IN AFRICA IS ALLOWED

That would be perfect, we would free of SJW, anglo shitposters and Jew tricks. We could sell drugs in the internet without problems, we could shit all over the jews without fear, most of the pirate stuff and internet traffic come from china. It would be a deepweeb 2,0

I think its a good thing.

Before Sup Forums: Latin America is all the same. Just a lot of really poor sad brown people, can't afford a real house so they live in shacks, lots of kids who play in the dirt adn go hungry, basically just Africa pt 2.

After Sup Forums: Wow every Latino country is different from each other in terms of culture, some are white and some are black or even Asian and yes some Native American, some are poor and some are almost first world, and they can afford computers, make up their own stupid memes, etc. just like anyone else.

I love to learn about new places on Sup Forums. But blocking away everyone but the same boring white places + Lesotho would defeat the point.

Russia is China tier.

>they can afford computers
Most probably can't. It is only Sup Forums posters who have rich parents.

Please no, I don't like Latin American internet, it's full of Brazilians and Chilean taringueros.

Still how many African posters do you see vs Latinos? We have Hilo Latino but never Hilo Africano

>Hilo Africano
>He know spanish
CHI

I know some Spanish I also know that USA is not Americano (offensive to Latinos who consider themselves the real Americanos) but Estadounidenses

LOS CHI

>visit a board for learning about and interacting with people from different cultures
>get butthurt when people from different cultures post
kys

I don't mind them on here as much as I mind them on the rest of the internet

>I mind them on the rest of the internet
But you are the problem in the rest of the internet.

>no u

If we exclude Canada, Australia and Bongland

I'm not in favor, Russia has to be cut off from the internet. They produce bots that speak shitty English and think Russia is a thing.

Also Russia

Delete the internet t b h

Why is russia and turkey included in “zone A”? Their internet is censored as fuck and people are shit tier

Kill all wh*Tes

T H I S
H
I
S

Ban country that have more than 10% nigger from internet. I dont want someone posting BLACKED

>Turkey

The US and Europe.