You faggots think you are redpilled because you make retarded Jew conspiracies. Well news flash you beta male scum...

You faggots think you are redpilled because you make retarded Jew conspiracies. Well news flash you beta male scum, you haven't even scratched the surface. You do realize that there are over 200 different confirmed alien races controlling every aspect of our lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz8AQsnFxGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are there any sexy female aliens that won't mind my white human cock?

Can aliens be gay>

It's time you fucks get grey pilled.

GAS THE JYKSIANS.

Most of these fags haven't but I have. I once saw a flying saucer with flashing lights all around it changing to every color in the spectrum. After two hours one of the lights stayed blue then departed the ship and flew away. 15 minutes after that what appeared to be a sparkling orb flew by at amazing speeds and turned the night to day momentarily.

I used to think people were crazy when they mentioned they saw a UFO. I used to think they were stupid, I don't anymore.

That would be hot.
I want an ayylmao bf.

I have to admit, I lol'ed.

>comfirmed

by who or what?

>only knows about 200 races
>not the 1,500 there actually are
>doesn't know about galactic emperor who controls them all

and you call yourself redpilled

Muh 200's
>implying it isn't all the same AI

We are just a new radical idea for a galacticouple tv-show. This season: "The comeback of the mudslimes"

>over 200 different confirmed alien races

WUT?

Simian is pretty hot

This could make an epic copypasta if it had just a bit more to it.

>be bluepilled
>think im redpilled but know I'm not
>jewgle "cool alien pics"
>make a thread about how we aren't as redpilled as we seem to be
>expect the thread to go well

200 CUMFIRMED ALIEN RACES xD LMAO

omg is that elderly woman having a stroke??

>Confirmed

Confirmed by whom

Equine has nice hips.

Gib me 2 hours

>confirmed
I wish

And who do you think controls those 200 alien races? That's right. The Jews.

Fuck off space niggers. Freedoms is rolling through.

Oh shi---

Yes yes very good OP, there is evidence of globalist conspiracy...

However,

There is no solid evidence for ayy lmaos, aside from sketchy testimonials, dubious photography and the rantings of the insane.

I want an equine mother that will raise very strong children that will cuck your skinny cervine bitches

Demons. How many watchers or fallen angels came down? 200

>You do realize that there are over 200 different confirmed alien races controlling every aspect of our lives.

They are doing a shit job.

No. They only rape women. As long as man isn't a whore and he is straight then he should marry. If he tries to have sex with God by raping angels or having pagan prostitutes he can do this. All fallen ones are male forms. But human men are not as susceptible. This is why people think this all means "gay" in the Bible. So these spirits can rape more women and everybody else while you're distracted

The Arcturians and Galactic Federation want us mind controlled and believing the lie of their ways, they want us to not believe that their manipulations are for a larger agenda. For generations of thousands of years aliens have manipulated Humanity and Human systems, they have infiltrated those systems to manipulate the people, in an experiment to make a race for galaxial exploitation.

The Arcturians and Galactic Federation are a cartel of 40 alien species headquartered in the moon that are doing 22 genetic, social, religious, astrological, and political experiments and agendas designed to farm transgenerational Human genetics and harvest souls to reincarnate for the aggrandizement of their species.

They can capture souls and simulate an afterlife con game to contract the soul for reincarnation and subsequent programming. They want our souls contracted to timeframes and bloodlines. They can insert a soul into a developing fetus, manipulate the gender, cause a miscarriage to prep the reproductive capacity, and make twins. They use the artificial moon as a menstruation inducing construct, a psychic weapon, and use total eclipses to increase their transdimensional activity. Theyve deprecated the Human genome to a short lifespan and designed a repressed breeding culture for new crop generations every 25 years.

We are a DNA experience in a multidimensional reality, they deprecated our DNA so that we can make it hardy for them in a game world.

They use alien shapeshifters among us, of different species. Theyre in all the media, tv, radio, news, movies, theyre active in politics and bringing Human world leaders of certain incarnations to power, theyve influenced the use of religion as a psychic program, they started the money system and drug market as a form of eugenics, theyve started wars and created disease to eradicate regional genetics.

Everyone knows there's no such thing as aliens. The one's really in control are the vampires. It's called being REDpilled for a reason.

Only 200? Me and my crew confirm 500. Plebs

They are the mind controllers of prominent historical people, they can use telepathy, invisibility of their aircraft and agents, cloak their aircraft as ours, and use agents in Human disguises. They use robotics and AI in Human form. They tag the energy body, they abduct the physical body, they attack the astral body, they manipulate the mental body.

They operate without the right to use excessive and surreptitious techniques to possess the subconscious mind to use the person as an agent.

They want our thoughts governed, our body poisoned, and our lives short. They conspire a way of life for us, arranged with alien schedules, symbols, and myths, controlled from birth to afterlife, to genetically set the society to set the genetics for another alien species here and as a resource for other alien species in the universe.

don't be stupid there are no aliens if we did exist why is there no solid evidence?

Is there anything wrong with that particular example of bovine?

You're kidding, right?
I was an /x/phile years before Sup Forums replaced /new/

The elephant in the room has always been the Arcturian/Anunnaki & Galactic Federation aliens operating among us, lying to us, controlling & abusing us. We're dealing with aliens with 1000 year lifespans, telepathy, technology a million years in advance.

He's telling the truth.
Czech em

I'd let her suck my blood amiright fellas?

This is more accurate:

AYYY LMAO

I would rather aliens control my life than a bunch of filthy kike scum.

Everything in our world is a higher density psychological trap! Religion, spirituality rationalizes external forces manipulating you, keeps you in an unknown realm of victimization. There are no rules or paths. There is no Heaven, the afterlife is a trap simulation. They want us in a miasma of hypno-bliss for control. Our bodies are considered vessels for the DNA to affix the 21 gram soul energy. They reincarnate as Humans to push their agenda, theyre bloodline matchmakers.

Their DNA is old, it hit a wall, they tweaked it for math skillz & lost empathy. Our DNA is new and universal, it was designed for interstellar resiliency, empathy, and beauty.

Since you havent been abducted or contacted, its not opulent sociopaths. The aliens don't tell us about themselves, they tell us how we should live. They don't abduct homeless or sick people, they don't cure, they take. Theyre instituting a silent invasion, situated among us, playing both sides. They can disguise themselves as Humans & manifest any matter. DNA is biocomputer code from which they make a Human-looking hologram. They wrote the religions, calendars, occultism, secret societies, political cultures, & states. Theyre operating a 5th Column online, news, Hollywood, every industry & major city. Millions of non-Humans live among us. The aliens arent showing themselves not due to lack of believers, theyre waiting until we're all ripe enough. Breeding generations are quick with a two-digit lifespan being. Our genome is the master genome of diversity & beauty, yet all

why are all aliens humanoid?

Human history has been their concentration camp to get the uncoded/junk DNA that we're evolving fit for alien exploitation, giving us short lifespans, feeding us breeding propaganda, theyre anti-homosexual, & using religious fear to control the Kundalini evolution. Eugenics. Militaristic thinking disguised with PR & a complete disregard for Human sovereignty. The Arcturians & Galactic Federation are responsible for all evil, fomenting war, designing viral population control, decreasing the lifespan & mental capabilities of all Humanity. Four digit lifespans, 200 IQ, & telepathy are the rule in this universe.

We're the surface dwellers on Earth. Our blood will be in the new bodies of reincarnated aliens. This is a farm.

They operate locally & from the psychic weapon, soul capture & reincarnation processing station of the artificial moon. They think they own & have right to our genome. The secret sauce: What shapes psychology shapes your current reproductive material. Human history has been shaped to shape Human DNA. Epigenetics. Socio-genetic feedback loop. DNA can't be grown in a lab, manifested, or bought at the store. This, all this is the lab, their trauma is the program, we are the store. You gotta get real & look around at the basic foundation for the successful fucking survival of every life form: DNA. They will lie, cheat, & kill to get what they want. What chimps are to us, we are to them. They see our death as a non issue. They think theyve the right to abduct any Human on US federal property. Revoke all soul contracts with them, disagree with anything they do. Theyre operating an invasion, now acting covert, then disguised as contact. Theyre using dream & mind control through psychic tech, physical or etheric implants for mind body control & possession, Machiavellian psych warfare, impostering key positions with AI, Human holograms, Human-looking aliens, controlling miscarriage, gender, & soul of newborns, sending soul reincarnations into a specific family group to further their fake spiritual agenda, ramping up the rape speed of the hybridization program for the resiliency of their races, using our Human genome until the eradication of our bloodline.

Ayy Lmao Lives Matter

The Game here is that we are a second-class species in a world overrun with aliens that can look Human, encaged in the design of their systems. The world thats been made around us is of deception and forced disease. To program psychology is to program the reproductive materials is to program the genome of Humanity. The aliens in the millions have operated a long-term military and genetic operation to force Humanity into servitude.

They have used physical and telepathic ways to subvert the Human physiological and psychological system for the redefinition of our genome, of which they utilize the totality of our DNA that we have evolved. Their lifespans are of a magnitude longer than ours, and their breeding time window is about the same as ours, as easy as we may code a software program, they can encode the lifespan of any being.

Everywhere we are assailed by the social construct to submit in conformity with an Arcturian alien culture, economy, calendar, and mode of being, while pressed to breed, consume, and forget about the fact that hypocrite aliens are here now and withholding every conceivable knowledge or conspiring against any individual to advance our species. Nikola Tesla, Wilhelm Reich, Steve Jobs, any person of a native double-strand DNA origin that has sought to advance Humanity in advance of the timeline and agenda that theyre operating here, has been met with resistance. We are seen as hairless apes with a large usable sequence of junk DNA that they want for their families while they watch yours die.

Costume and makeup restraints bud.

source? are you going to post more than once?

>You do realize that there are over 200 different confirmed alien races controlling every aspect of our lives.

There are zero aliens in the universe. Humanity is totally alone and alien life has never visited this planet.

Belief in alien life is a byproduct a delusional, fantasy driven personality.

The Arcturian aliens have killed all of us over and over again to craft the genome. They do not deserve our respect.

This is a reincarnation farm to quickly produce new combinations of Human DNA, of which they use the unused junk DNA that we're evolving.

They live in a utopia, we live in a concentration camp.

And all of them, each and every single one of them, know this, and being bred from cowards and invalids, they haven't the time of day to help anyone. They would rather use us, dismiss our position, discard us, and reincarnate us to use our soul being to reprogram our DNA that they steal.

I knew it. I still think they're demons though. Ive gotten over my fear of gnosticism because i study how they translated things and im pretty sure some people lied and im not wrong or sinister. Thanks for having one fag, me, feel a little better

Fuck you and your science nigger

The Arcturian aliens facilitate mind control, body control, dream manipulation, optic nerve observation, psychic attack, and mind-melding impression through these methods:

Aluminum, Beryllium, Cordyceps, THC, body proximity with Beryl stones such as Emerald and Aquamarine, Implants in the back of head and neck

The Arcturian aliens do not regard the use of these protections from their control:

Velostat, Linqstat, Teflon-coated protection, electrical grounding

The Arcturian aliens do not regard the use of these compounds to cause male sterility:

Cottonseed Oil

The Arcturian aliens do not regard the use of these compounds to destroy your own DNA:

St Johns Wort

The Arcturian aliens do not regard the use of these compounds to cause brain damage to halt the efficacy of telepathic control:

Diphenhydramine

Theyre all in cahoots with each other. The moon is their base.

Look around. They ain't in cahoots with us.

A species with their medical and tech, while espousing compassion, are nowhere to be seen in our hospitals. Some hospitality.

The Grays, the Dow, are insectoid-based drone style. The Mantis beings are Arcturians in disguise.

The Arcturians are the ones that set everything and everyone up. Theyre the top.

We're evolving the other 96% of our DNA that they and others are using. This place is a reincarnation pit for the concentration camp of our genome.

What influences psychology modifies the reproductive materials in real time and we're deprecated to be quick breeding short-timers.

The Arcturians have shown me theyre behind it all.

This thread may be full of schizophrenic mumbo-jumbo but statistically alien life is 99% guaranteed.

Just not the fantastical saucer-flying anal-probing variety.

You do realise just how big the universe is right?

There is no Human progress beyond what is allowed. What's left is the unseen eye that is controlling you. What cannot be seen is the perennial master of every event that's shaped Human history towards its own end, the extraterrestrials, the Arcturian aliens, and the galactic groups that have subverted Humanity to exploit that robustness they have concentration camped into the genomic reproductive materials.

People, here and now, die of the cold.

What hollow scientist would dare conceive of such a weapon as Ebola, except those ones who see us a racial population to breed in number and through responsibly direct means kill.

It is a relationship with sociopaths, who are staging events of massive scales to deceive you into the psychological trick of receiving them as allies, a magic which is all lies. They do not care for the peace and sovereignty of all life on Earth, we are the only ones who have cared for each other a billion times more than they ever had the balls to.

You know what their faces look like. Imagine a being, that cannot and will not look you in the eyes, that is our vision of them. That is the vision they represent. That is the spirit they have.

The Arcturian aliens that came to Sumeria were known as the Anunnaki. Ive seen them use "cell phones" and its basically the same concept as ours, a multifunctional handheld gadget. Silicon transistor. Roswell was a staged event to push tech onto Humans. They wouldnt be able to walk around disguised as Humans with cellphones today if we didnt develop them by 2075. Their cellphones also feature an audible frequency to change the matter channel should they become undisguised, it links to their body.

They can plant or utilize glasses with wireless video cameras. Of any construction and style, where the glass itself is the lens and the frame is the transmitter.

They are using nano-technology disguised as our own products.

source>?

wow, really? Aliens controlling my every day life? And what exactly are they getting out of it?

Arcturians dont think like us. They consider you their baby pets. Our capabilities are like amusing chimps to them. They say theyre spiritual, but nothing that looks as weird as they do and incapable of Kundalini can be as spiritual as we are, Im not being playful here, some of them are kinda roboty, almost like savants, super advanced simpletons. The Human race was created to bridge their gaps, all culture all wars all everything, big hush hush game they think they have to play, because, well goddammit, this is serious business, your familys future is at stake so you gotta be a little Machiavelli and keep the Humans at the the right pitch or else all the shareholders are gonna feel the wedgie. Lying to you is business, its nothing, you lying to someone else, or them, then feel the burn because youre going to hell, LOL, no such thing don't worry. There's several hundred holier-than-thousand different kinds of star people with tech a cool million years in advance. And theyre your wardens keeping the big cosmic business away from your baby eyes. The Human race isnt some emergent species nor is this some grand highfalutin spiritual funhouse. It's about sex, blood, and cum. The secret sauce to the whole recipe: What shapes psychology shapes your current reproductive materials. That can't be grown in a lab, that can't be bought at the store. This, all this is the lab, we are the store. You gotta get real and look around at the basic foundation for the successful fucking survival of every life form: DNA

Roswell was the 1947 marker to start the alien hybridization program to complete by 2047. They are actively engaged in psychic and dream control of Humanity for the end result of controllable Human DNA in the hybridization program with the Grays. The learned and dynamic being of the Human influences the reproductive material at that time. Human history has been shaped to shape Human DNA. Theyre the ones that wrote the religions, calendars, the occultism of secret societies, and the philosophy of political cultures and states. The reports of extraterrestrials is of abducting up to 10 percent of the Human population, thats 800 million people, and they have thousands of ships already here. They watch not only the lineage of bloodlines, but also the reincarnations. They want to incarnate as Humans when the DNA is available. They have a blood-worshipping hierarchical and hive-mind power structure. The dosing of Beryllium in the Human brain facilitates their mind and body control through the Beryl stones. They utilize telepathy to influence Human thought toward negative synchronicity and mental screening dream replacement, to induce Stockholm Syndrome with migraines and sleep deprivation and by shutting out subconscious processing. They utilize device implantation on the brainstem area of the head in the back, bottom right. They can monitor device input, and communications in real-time, they can change web content that can be generated, such as suggested news feeds and advertisements. They can all disguise themselves as Humans with technology, and by fascimile how they would look as Humans. They can utilize Human-looking AI. Their aircraft can disguise in look and sound to Human aircraft, they hover above the city invisible, they can see through walls and roofs. This is a farm for the Star People.

The Arcturians pursue behavioural modification through dreams and situations, as if somehow its their job to. They can telepathically steer situations according to time, it doesnt matter to them that a human isnt operating in the realm as usual, or that what they might do might result in something someone might not like, after having a hundred situational dis-courses with a particular group, it begs the question what are they after? What are they trying so hard to establish that cannot be solved with a solution? Why do they continually interact against the entropy theyre causing on an individual basis instead of observing and giving their energies to the people at large?

I can tell you this much, they dont sweat the minuteae of an individuals life, in fact they dont care if they run you down the stairs, if youre somehow an important figurine to them they only send in the clowns if youre in fatal danger.

I think some of us really give them something to do, we must make them feel like theyre necessary and doing something productive. We give them purpose in life, a break from the secret boredom. We create their individuality and specialness.

>You do realize that there are over 200 different confirmed alien races controlling every aspect of our lives

Yes, but did you know Aliens are Demons?

universal-truth.com

The Arcturians want you to lead a normal life, to look the other way, move along, and pretend like they havent done anything to you for years. They say do no harm, reserving the triple standard to completely foil anything youd like to do, unless its bad, in which case theyre alright with it just so they can smite you to play gaudy little elves. Theyll keep your health and financial situation locked, your job and entrepreneurial opportunities will be interfered with, any creative expression will be tampered with, all of your music and media will be paired to negative synchronicity, your sleep schedule will be arbitrarily compromised, your dreams which would inform your creative expression will be controlled, your physical strength and healing ability will be minimised because of that, and any and all external events and people will be fabricated to tell you what you ought to be doing if their meddling didnt cost entropy.

And theres a couple of things you should get for yourself at the store if you had the money to get them, but for gods sake dont steal what you need thats bad goddamn karma, theyre too busy chasing down drug cartels, canvassing for Greenpeace, and abducting people who have every conscious right as a being to currently opt out of any prior agreement.

I opt out.

If you would like further correspondence to my findings and thoughts please post a dummy email that I might relay the truth.

We don't have to be their slaves, Sup Forums. This is but a fraction of my writings. Stay safe.

>Ayyliums

make a GLP thread or /x/

Wtf, I saw something like this last night

Wouldn't larger stronger bodies with smaller eyes but better vision be more advantageous?
And not necessarily a larger brain, just a faster one.

Thank God this isn't Jews

TL;DR

what

Well they sound like dicks. I wish the ayys weren't such shift little fuckers.

No its not. You realize the size of the universe says nothing about the likely hood of aliens if you don't have a number for the likelihood of life forming right? You only have half an equation with the size of the universe, and you can't claim any kind of likelihood with only half a ratio

qur'an talks about aliens apparently
youtube.com/watch?v=Vz8AQsnFxGw

Well if we assume it's a chemical reaction that kicks things off, it's guaranteed to likely happen in Earth-like conditions so that's a start.

Of course we don't have the details to say for certain but well it would be very odd if it wasn't.

A
Y
Y L M A O

>TFW no James Cameron's Na'vi bf
>tfw 21 and still virgin

It's not guaranteed and you can't claim likelihood without numbers. Likelihood is a ratio and you can't claim it without both sides.

If you walk into a room with a hundred boxes and open one and find an apple inside, you cannot then say "I guarantee there's another apple in one of these other boxes because there's a hundred of them". You very well might find another apple in another box, there might be an apple in every single other box, but after only observing an apple in one box you cannot guarantee or claim any kind of likelihood just based on the number of boxes because you have no indication of how likely an apple is in any given box

Your scenario would make more sense if they were apples growing on a tree in a forest, as apples don't tend to spontaneously generate inside boxes (afaik)

The scriptures say to prove all things so go ahead

I'm not equating apples to life, I'm demonstrating how ratios work. There is no likelihood that can be claimed with only one side of a ratio. There might be aliens, but it's not guaranteed, it's not "99% sure" and you can't claim any kind of likelihood at all based solely on the size of the universe.

>1000 old ayys
>nothing better to do than playing "pretend" with monkeighs
That's just sad, do you guys think there are ayy neets?

No. Reptilians are allegory. Watch Truthiracy on Youtube. We are alone and no aliens will come to save us.

>You do realize that there are over 200 different confirmed alien races controlling every aspect of our lives

What makes humans so important an interstellar consortium of alien races needs to control every aspect of our lives? There is no material we have that they cannot find elsewhere in greater quantity. We're not all that remarkable as a species. We don't live long, we can be irrational and violent. The great majority live in squalor and poverty while a relative few live in opulence and luxury free from material want.

What do they see in us? Or is this all just a simulated universe in some supercomputer somewhere and the "aliens" are our handlers?

[email protected]

The world is a farm. Please read my scripture and decide for yourself.

glad you appreciate my countrys traditional delicacy, the flambeau swine

>Their aircraft can disguise in look and sound to Human aircraft.

Very true.

Underrated post.

trying humans dont fuck this planet plus you are part of them according to the laws of consciousness and because all livings beings have dna , we hold data and existence sam way as them, our dna could have been manipulated by advanced engineers

Obviously the world is a farm. Why do you think they are jamming sugar into everything and promoting fatty liver disease?

Fois Gras motherfucker.

I'd impale her on my stake if you catch my drift

Yes, very convenient that...

this is truth , but not that they dont exist and probably they exist out of the physical reality of the universe and are in virtual reality worlds

Why?

Government disinformation bullshit.

The Arcturians, the Blue Avians, the Confederation, etc., are benevolent extraterrestrials. They are healers among many other positive things and are helping Earth.

From my experience with them they act like children.

explain