What is it about Adolf Hitler that I find so fascinating. We can't deny he and his regime did terrible things...

What is it about Adolf Hitler that I find so fascinating. We can't deny he and his regime did terrible things. I try to be good, do good things, respect all faiths and races, all the racists I know are dicks and they claim they're the master race but look like rats. But I keep getting drawn to hitler. It's as if he's otherworldly. I don't really care for jews but if I find one being beat up in the street by anskinhewd I'll defend the jew. So why am I growing increasingly fascinated with hitler? I feel as if I know him. The fuck is wrong with me? This is my first on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
youtube.com/watch?v=3mUYX_X5pvY
i.4cdn.org/gif/1467679849776.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
imgur.com/a/pctUM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
derrumbandolosmurosdelsistema.blogspot.mx/2013/04/lista-de-judios-influyentes-en-mexico.html)
youtu.be/uTuKuQdzivE?t=7s
270towin.com/maps/clinton-trump-electoral-map
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What bad things did he exactly do?

Dindu nuffin

Started a war that killed over 30 million whites for one.

Lose.

> did terrible things

proofs please

(((Whites)))

did terrible things like defend their people.

fuck off goy, you sided with commies that killed a 100 million

Hitler had blue eyes you nigger

I think the fascination with Hitler is that people (safely?) assume that the world would be much different today had Germany won that war, and Hitler is the face of it, so when you see him your mind goes into alt-history mode.

>We can't deny he and his regime did terrible things
You know that the holohoax isn't just a Sup Forums meme right? He wanted to negotiate a solution with them (to send them back to Israel) but they refused. There's a reason they called it "the final solution"
Btw, I'm not denying that the holocaust happened, but the numbers would be in the thousands, not millions.

Saw hitler movie on netflix yesterday where he randomly telported to modern time.
Dont know how jews allowed it, but was a great film, I agree op.
At end of film thought Hitler coumld Make Germany Great Again.
Nobody is perfect, but shitskins gotta go

I like this answer

>Soviets killed 100 million people
>Soviets lost 20 million in WW2
>Russian empire lost 4-5 million people in WW1
>An estimated 2-3 million died in the Russian civil war

>Russian population in 1897 was 125 million
>Soviet population in 1946 was about 170 million
So 126 people mostly young men die over the course of 30 years and yet the population doesn't decrease but instead increases by 45 million. Sure thing brah.

It should not be called the holocaust, it was simply a working camp. If you fell out of line you got reprimended like in all working camps. Being jewish had nothing to do with it.

There are similar camps like auswitch around the world operating right now. Most of them in North Korea.

I saw that on netflix but decided not to watch it. Is it a German movie?

>So 126 people mostly young men
126 million people

> not counting the millions that were killed by soviets before and after WW2

open a fucking book, you illiterate tub of lard

>We can't deny he and his regime did terrible things.
yes we can you fucking evil creature

>Let's call our original plan 'the final solution' as we Germans are known for our indirect approaches
>Let's spend our limited resources rounding up Jews and sending them to camps to kill them in awkward ways as we Germans are known for our ineffectiveness
>Let's not document our activities as we Germans are known for our hatred of regulation and proper procedure
>Let's allow Jews to hold positions in Nazi high command as we Germans are known for our carelessness

The millions killed before would impact the 1946 census you retard. Also Hitler nonetheless started a war that led to 8 million Germans being killed in addition to the 20 million Soviets and Germans being driven from Poland and Czechoslovakia. Also provide a source that claims that the Soviet killings numbered over a hundred million.

> get told commies were murdering people as of 1915
> DAT WOULD AFFECT THE CENSUS user!!!

Are you brain-dead?

AH did nothing wrong

Yes.
It was great though
Seemed cringy at first, and its angel was "if we keep goin this way, really makes you think" type.
But if you view it subjectivly with your own views, you can take what you want from it and not let the dems win

Hitler thread needs more Hitler

I feel the exact same way.

>The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith.

Just watch the fucking video, it's beautiful:
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

He was retarded. Bad at art. Bad at managing resources, bad at military strategy, bad at sex, only good at speeches when you give him high doses of meth. Low IQ individual! Sad!

It's almost like the soviet union encompassed vast tracts of new land that they stole from other countries. Countries that had populations that they added to their own counts.

>y-yeah! look at those troops, many of which killed my countrymen , my own great grandpa included!

Your post sounds exactly like my thinking 4 years ago.
>all the racists I know are dicks and they claim they're the master race but look like rats.
You either don't know any actual racists or your post is bait. I'll bet the latter.

I know plenty of racists, Belfast has a lot of them.

Invade neutral countries like yours truly

youtube.com/watch?v=3mUYX_X5pvY

>But I keep getting drawn to hitler. It's as if he's otherworldly

A known condition

i.4cdn.org/gif/1467679849776.webm

>the racists I know are dicks and they claim they're the master race but look like rats

See, you won't ever meet a good example of a racist, or very rarely. Because if you're smart and racist in the year 2016 you never, ever, ever let it be known that you're anything but black cock loving, cuck positive muslim convert vegan.

Chances are though - you know that well-groomed guy down the street? Car, job, white kids? Keeps to himself? Yeah, there's a reason he's quiet. He's racist as fuck.

So are half the lads in your local watering hole.

So are most women in sexual preference.

So is everyone, secretly, instinctively. Just roll with it man

>Belfast
>Implying only the racists look like rats
That would explain it so.

We miss you Adolf, you were right about everything.

I seem to remember Britain declaring war on Germany.

Because they invaded France.

And nobody gets to invade France except for us.

How come Jews can accomplish literally anything that they set their poisonous minds on?

Everyone secretly loves hitler, why do you think people still talk about him daily after more than 70 years of his death?

They've had a long time to amass both wealth and influence.

I always liked how movies and documentaries always present him as this almost supernatural stark raving mad force of evil that spread across the land and mind controlled an entire country, it's so over the top. The reality of it is much more mundane and a lot more relatable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew

>In the early modern period, a court Jew, court factor or Sheckler (German: Hofjude, Hoffaktor) was a Jewish banker who handled the finances of, or lent money to, European royalty and nobility. In return for their services, court Jews gained social privileges, including in some cases being granted noble status. Court Jews were needed because prohibitions against usury applied to Christians, but did not apply to Jews.

I think it was because they invaded poland wasn't it?

Nah, nobody gave a shit about the invasion of Poland, many even sympathised with Hitler. It wasn't until France was invaded that we got involved, but by then we were far too late and had to retreat as soon as Dunkirk, which then led to Chamberlain being replaced with Churchill and so on.

No, I'm pretty sure Great Britian and France guaranteed the indpendence of Poland after Hitler annexed the sudetenland

And then proceeded to do absolutely fuck all about it until France was being invaded itself. Everyone thought Hitler would stop before he got to their doorstep, but the absolute madman just kept going.

They did, but they didn't actually make a move until he invaded France.

Watch me.

Hitler literally did nothing wrong. If you ever read into some of the lies the Allied forces said about the Axis, then you'd have known that.

imgur.com/a/pctUM

Since these threads pop up every now and then, I have gathered some of the most common pieces of evidence that Hitler was, in fact, a good guy.

>People
>Slav
When will this meme end?

he literally dindu nufin?

Stop forcing that meme. We're talking about the great Führer here.

>defending commies
You are no true burger.

Nah, he made europe cucked

>Hitler didn't do anything wrong
>Shot a hero right in the head

>Made Europe cucked
>By trying to stop the cucking as it was happening
Holy shit, you're a dumb cunt aren't you?

triple dubs. nice.

Hitler died in Argentina in the 70ies.

Let's see you prove me wrong.

What cucking?

I know a guy IRL in his 50s that looks identical to Hitler on the right there. I should encourage him to get into politics

>What bad things did Hitler do?
He invaded Poland and ordered all the Polish out of their houses, forced them all into labor camps where they worked for nothing as they lost all the property that the owned.

This is what happened to my grandmother and her family.

I really don't know if I hope this is true or not, on the one hand it means he lived a full life, on the other it means he had to watch the world slowly burn.

Jews controlling the world and laying the foundation for what they would achieve now
Fighting communism and halting the russians so they couldn't storm the west

Poland was already partially German after WW1. Read some history.

He would have deserved to live a full life. He started the fire, you know. It's up to us to complete his work.

>Poles steal German land after WWI
>Poles start butchering German people in """"Poland""""
>Poles being subverted by Jewish communism like Germany was in 1918
>Poles get upset that Hitler, after trying to go the diplomatic route had was forced to do something.

Polish """intelligence"""

Tryna turn his life around. He was a good boy. He was going to dem music festivals and needed moneyz for da art school.

btw, you're right user. it was after poland was invaded.

What's history?

If jews control the world why would the goyim live under them?
Can I get a source for that? My history isnt that good

And given the general dissatisfaction one might have with current events, it also leads to the glorification of a what if scenario, leading to his idolization

Keep digging user

You might see how deep the rabbit hole goes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Jews can't just up and kill all the whites, if they tried they would lose. So they instead attempt to destroy/control through subversion, such as cultural and economic.

If you slept several nights in London's subway while it was bombed by luftwaffe during WWII you would certainly change your mind.

If you've slept several nights in London's subway TODAY, you would change it again.

This

Only true europeans understand that one.

Please refrain from posting things beyond your comprehension and go vote for Trump so that we get a salt mine once Hillary wins and GOP is destroyed for two terms.

Fifth post best post

It's not a totalitarian control, the majority of the western countries are heavily influenced by the jewish elites, not all the jews but the 50% that practice usury and are infiltrated in important places or posts within the governments, media and religious institutions.

As an example of this you can see the government functionaries of, for making an example, Mexico. Now, you may ask, "What are the jews doing in Mexico?, why do they even care?" boy, it's not just Mexico, it's the western countries, especially the US, which some say it was even created by them.

Carlos Slim Helú / Grupo Carso, Telmex
Eugenio Garza Lagüera / FEMSA KOF
Lorenzo H. Zambrano Treviño / Cemex
Antonino Fernández Rodríguez / Grupo Modelo
Emilio F. Azcárraga Jean / Grupo Televisa
Claudio X. González Laporte / Kimberly Clark
Roberto González Barrera de Hank / Grupo Maseca, Grupo Financiero Banorte
Daniel Servitje Montull Y Roberto Servitje Sendra / Grupo Bimbo
Ricardo B. Salinas Pliego / Televisión Azteca, Elektra, Movilacces, Dataflux
Alberto Bailléres González / Grupo Bal®
María Asunción Aramburazabala / Tresalia Capital, Modelo
Francisco Javier y Ricardo Martín Bringas / Soriana
Max Mocjeñ Suberville / Liverpool
Olegario Vázquez Raña / Grupo Ángeles
Isaac Saba Raffoul / Casa Saba, Unefon
Luis Berrondo Ávalos / Mabe, Grupo Financiero Bital, Mexchem
Cynthia H. Grossman / Grupo Continental

(That's just a fraction of the list, here's the full list: derrumbandolosmurosdelsistema.blogspot.mx/2013/04/lista-de-judios-influyentes-en-mexico.html)

You can search the list of influential jews of your own country, you'll see is een bigger than mine.

What a shitty argument. Ever heard of Dresden?

And if you lived in Dresden while it was bombed by British RAF during WWII you would certainly have a different opinion.

What a silly argument.

>babies first Sup Forums

Time to catch up on some reading it seems
I see.

You will lose your influence bit by bit until your people is left with nothing.

It happened two times and it will happen again. Le Pen might not win the next elections, but sooner or later the EU will crumble and you will lose a third time.

I will be laughing then. Remember me then bosch filth.

TOP KEK do you know where you are posting?

Holy shit that is one sweet edit, it paints him in such a different light

Nice.

He's like Napoleon, Julius Cesar and Alexander the Great. There's something magnetic about them as men, even if their successes are overblown.

I don't know why but every time I see a Portuguese post I always read it in my head as the kajiits from skyrim and its so fucking funny

youtu.be/uTuKuQdzivE?t=7s

Hitler and nazism have a lot of good things going for them. My biggest issue is how he viewed Slavs and I'm actually Germanic. You should look into David Irving OP. A British historian who specializes in WW2/Hitler

Call me when you've arrived in the first world, Alberto Barbossa-Goldstein.

The whole Slav thing was a propaganda tool to incite hatred against the Rooskies and the pollacks. Nothing more

He was a man who rebuilt a country that was thought to be so dead under the weight of debt, hopelessness and degeneracy.

Its all so familiar because you're living through Wiemar-lite.

Man, that fucking mustache. He looks so much better without it.

I'm curious if the mustache just looks horrible because it's horrible or because I've been indoctrinated to think it look horrible because it's Hitler's mustache.

Either way, I think he would have been much better off without it. He looks way more badass without it.

>fifth

Thing are not going well to your way either.

>270towin.com/maps/clinton-trump-electoral-map

>elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Anyway, in a word on his defense: he actually hates Merkel, but he could care less of europe (secondary to his own personal gain) so no loss.