I bet they're regretting killing him off now that Fisher is dead

I bet they're regretting killing him off now that Fisher is dead.

>yfw he comes back and is the one to kill Kylo 7 movies from now

>implying harrison ford would have agreed to do another star wars movie for anything less than 50 million

They were just cutting budget costs.

Oh he'll be back as Darth Solo.

I could see them easily rewriting the next film to take place slightly before he was killed off.

Pretty sure he asked for it.
Didn't want to get stuck in another trilogie, he still have a hollywood career, unlike Fisher and Hamil.

he only came back because they paid him 30m and promised to kill him off so people would stop asking him about star wars because star wars is fucking shit

Lets not forget he fell down some sort of shaft which didn't kill Luke. The planet did get btfo after this but hey maybe some random asshole picked him up and mended his wounds

lol carrie fisher is not a draw

They're reunited in Heaven now. They're in Heaven together right now. God is beautiful and has a plan for us all

>Pretty sure he asked for it.
He did. It was one of the stipulations for returning for one more Star Wars movie.

Thank you

>Harrison Ford hates Han Solo and wanted him dead for more than thirty years
>tfw they'll probably force him to play a Han force-ghost for the next two movies

Try saying that when The Last Jedi makes over $3 billion in the box office.

If Paul Walker's death can get the Fast and Furious movies to make over $1 billion, can you imagine what Carrie's death will net Disney? The power of middle-aged nerds by the millions is not something to be reckoned with. Those fat fucks will watch the movie over and over again just to see their actress who gave them their many hardons back in the 80s.

>yfw he comes back as a force ghost because han has been force sensitive all this time
I'd love that
JJ did a horrible job at showing han die. I didnt feel any emotional and Han is one of my fav characters

>Luke is the last of the trio
>He is the last Jedi
It's like poetry

>ywn we will never see the 3 reunited because JJ Abrams fucked up Episode 7
Fuck him for ruining the movie

>ywn we will never

How could JJ fuck up Leia so much? All the nerd fans know that Luke told Leia in Episode 6 that she would become a Jedi and sure we got Leia sensing Han's death in Ep 7 (but then she sensed Luke's location on cloud city so we all know she is force sensitive) yet for JJ to not sure Leia as a Jedi after 30 years and just a boring General who had nothing to do in Episode 7... A DAMN SHAME

I meant to say "yfw we will never"

maybe becuase Carrie Fisher was a fucking ball that coudn't play a jedi for shit?
>JJ did a horrible job at showing han die. I didnt feel any emotional and Han is one of my fav characters
Because you're a hater. I fucking loved the scene.

lmao wtf is this image

>Carrie "I was a general?" Fisher
Even the screentime she got on TFA was too much.

It's from the shooting of Fortin' with Liam.

Look at that fucking disgusting teal & orange bullshit

this

Turns out his dick really is an Evian bottle

Canonically (i.e., according to the shitty cartoons), Darth Maul survived his fall. What's stopping Solo from coming back?

That's not true, they'll be reunited when luke dies in ep8

On the contrary. Now that he's dead, it's easier for them to kill off Leia as well without leaving too many loose plot threads.

If ep VIII ends with Luke dying and Leia becoming a Jedi though, now that would be a massive fuckup.

They could have them all die and then cgi force ghost them together

I'm only watching Episodes 8 and 9 for Luke now.

Pretty sure he'll only be in 9 as a force ghost, but I'll take it. After that I'm done with this series. This is just fan fiction anyway.

He's Irish

speak for yourself dawg that shit got me

>he still have a hollywood career
no he doesnt

>incontinent and rich as fuck
>doesn't splurge for sleek adult diapers
It's much better getting pics of yourself pissing yourself in public than taking measures to prevent that I guess.

He wanted Han to die in Return but Lucas was against it because it would be too dark for his movie with teddy bears.

He regretted this all the time saying how Han felt unnecessary for rest of the movie and his character had no closure he wanted for him. He literally wanted Han to die for decades.

This is why his death had 0 impact for anyone who knew SW well. We all knew Disney will give in and Han is going to die.

>movie director is responsible for the script Disney forced on him

She was too busy with politics to waste years training.

And she would be completely horrible as a action character.

You didn't feel any emotions because you're an autist, mate.

nah, they'll probably kill Luke off in VIII just to complete the trifecta. IX will be all Rey, Finn, and poe

Every single person on the planet who actually cared about SW knew he's going to die since Ford wanted that for half a century.

It would be more shocking if he survived.

That'd be Kathleen Kennedy as well ny friend.

This.

>cared

Especially the past tense