Why do Australians come here? Do they even have electricity in Australia?

Why do Australians come here? Do they even have electricity in Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/q/thread/472913/#474304
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uploading an image from Australia takes several hours, so they take out their frustration by writing a shitpost while they wait.

>world 2nd HDI
gee I wonder

to exploit their meme nationality. exactly what happened in crocodile dundee 2.

No, we have no electricity. We have nothing, it's a a really shit country, you'd hate it. Never come here, tell your friends to never come here too. K thanks

99% of australians live in large cities on the coast. Nobody actually lives in the "desert" outback and bushes that you see in movies like crocodile dundee except for aboriginal people and mentally deranged serial killers who kill backbackers.

They all came here to shitpost after moot revealed flags on Sup Forums and literally 99% of the Americans vs. Europeans shitposting was revealed to be done by Australians.

HAHAHA EPIC!

Australians are just brits with a little bit of testosterone and nicer weather

Australia is just South Africa with far less niggers.

Actually it's just under 70% of Australians who live in major cities.

My advanced Sup Forums senses discovered some of the most annoying posters on the site are Australian couch potatos from Sup Forums
T. Also Australian

>Australia is just (x) with more/less (y)
Solve for x (x)

yes and our power points have switches on them

americans cant even turn off their power points LMAO

What? Where's the proof.

A cursory glance at any flag board will reveal you two cannot help yourselves, even without our guidance.

The fuck is a power point? Like a presentation??

The australians are shitposters is a forced meme by a buttmad darkie poster. I witnessed the poster myself on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. The rumour was they were a somali immigrant and one used to post on Sup Forums. Then faked screenshots of moot appeard made by that poster.

>Land of the free
ahahahaha have fun with your stupid constant electricity, AmeriLad.

No, no we don't. Flemish btw. #conditionsinaustralian

They are bored angry drunks, only good thing about them are their dicks.

>Do they even have electricity in Australia?

m8

LOOK AT HOW MUCH WATER IS IN AMERICAN TOILETS

LMAO

Is this shopped?

>Be Latvian
>Work in a bar while at uni
>Every single fucking Australian has to to tell you

"I'm from Australia...do you know Sydney? Lots of kangaroos hey mate"

>Then they always give you a look like they expect you to care

Why, why do all these fuckers think anyone cares where you are from?

>less niggers.

No wonder they are always mad. Getting splashed on the goolies.

Kangaroos anywhere near sydney?
He's just shitposting irl man.
Meme back at him

It is known

They are calling you a faggot in coded language.

hmm, never had an autistic bartender before

Does outlets looks unsafe, though. A kid could literally electrocute him/herself by putting in a knife or something similar

>constant electricity
You're aware that they could simply unplug the sockets, right?

Dane here

Experienced more than a few aussies, they all talk like this and they also end up alone in the pub.

They are worse than the English or Israelis

Danes are autistic nigger lovers.

>You're aware that they could simply unplug the sockets, right?

"hmmn time for bed... better go around and pull out all my power cords"

>AMERICAN INGENUITY

LMAO

I do and I have an average 100 kb/s download, yet I still manage to be a neet internet addict

>be Australians
>work in a bar while at uni
>every single fucking Latvian has to tell you

"i'm from Latvia... do you know Vilnius? lots of sluts hey mate"

>Then they always give you a look like they expect you to care

Why, why do all these fuckers think anyone cares where you are from?

>Why, why do all these fuckers think anyone cares where you are from?

It's because of a deep-seated and completely justified sense of insecurity.

desuarchive.org/q/thread/472913/#474304

You think it was a pom that made the edit?

They come here when their national bull is having it's way with their women. They are relegated to their cuckshed where they can shitpost using their state of the art dial up modem

this, Australians are literally the most conscious race on earth and others are incapable of understanding the breadth of our empathy

kek, you certainly triggered the aussie autists bro

>worse than the English

such cruelty!

Australia has an endless supply of 6 ft blondes. You jelly?

>AMERICAN INGENUITY
Having to unplug the plugs are pretty much the standard in every country.

Why would one have to go around unplugging in the first place? If you're having to go around flicking the switch on every single outlet then having to unplug them isn't that much extra hassle

Yes but even minor cities are "on the coast" or reasonably close.

Nobody wants to live in the shitty inland parts.

>americans when they need to boil water

LMAOOOOO

is it true amerifats make a cuppa tea using a microwave?

>Its a Australians are so insecure they need to project their BS onto others thread

I really wish you gooks stayed on pol

A 32" HDTV costs about $1700 USD in Australia,

Fucking hell that's some awful cucking. Why would anybody ever live there. I heard there are no street lights outside of big cities, what the fuck.

tea is for fags

That's fucking stupid really u have to unplug everything? holy fuck that's funny

This

>risk having the house explode due to gas leakage
>missing out on the ease of operation of the electric kettle
>not having a hot kettle you have to be cautious of where you're putting it on top of and in the reach of children
>can't boil some water in the comfort of where you are (there must be an electrical outlet nearby)

none of this is true right? you poor fucks

>u have to unplug everything?
I'm not an american, nor did I claim that they have to unplug everything. This australian did claim so for some reason

$200 tops

>mfw your children are so retarded that they can't not put things in the outlets
>mfw your children are so retarded that they can't just flip the switch on the outlet and turn the power back on
>mfw Australian power crisis isn't about having enough electricity, but about how autistic their children are

What, Americans don't have electric kettles?

Dont give a fuck where your from tbqh,the question is to cut power to something you have to pull the plug, you can't switch it off at the outlet? Yes or no

Children are stupid no matter what nationality they are.

>having to turn off the power of the outlet in the first place
explain this one

Neither do Italians.

Americans have shitty electric cookers though, not like our glorious gas cookers.

Really you can't cut the power at the outlet? That's not an option for you? Kek

>wasting electricity and convenience for absolutely no discernible reason
For what purpose?

Not to mention safety and accessibility as well, it's bizarre that the Americans are so behind

I do not believe anyone but you australians have switches on the outlets itself. I do not see the need of having to cut the power to anything plugged in unless you're going to be gone for some time. But then you could just simply unplug it, it doesn't take that much longer time

I'm British and living in the US.
Americans had stove-top kettles - an actual literal kettle, as opposed to what we have in England which is more correctly called an electric kettle. They still use them, because they seem to be faster than the electric ones here, possibly because 240 volts mains power in houses is relatively rare (but becoming more common - it has a different shaped set of holes), and partly because the culture for it isn't there.
Annoyingly, it's actually quite hard to find a proper electric kettle here. In England I bought one for 10 quid (for the Americans reading, "quid" is British slang for our currency name, like "buck" is for the dollar) in Tesco and it was double walled and earthed. Here, I'm looking at close to 70 bucks and I'm still choosing between double-walled or earthed, so few people have them. My first one was earthed. I discovered it wasn't a double-walled kettle by losing a fingerprint to it.

This is the sort of tv I was raised with
youtube.com/watch?v=hPD_RHVFlys

Does Dr. Doom know you're using unauthorized internet?

Yea your fucking with your cables, its also safer to switch it off
source: electrician

The europeans have the worst power plugs they are so dangerous to pull out and put back in.

>wasting electricity
name some examples

How about not buying low quality electrical appliances?

That's bullshit

>electricity is being supplied through the outlet
>if you turn off the outlet electricity stops being supplied
also
>being this defensive of shitty, outdated technology

>Not Leafs

>how about not buying burgur bgurb something
The stress from taking it in and out all time fucks with any lead, the added safety and convenience of a switch should be obvious, especially for a country having earthquakes and floods all the fucking time

Is the switch one pole or two pole?

>being this defensive of shitty, outdated technology
It's pretty much the standard of every country and we are doing just fine

I'm still not an american, though.

Surely, their outlets aren't that low quality that simply plugging and unplugging a couple of times would wear it out

You just suck up your EU propaganda about safe regulations but your powerpoints are a hazard

Do Leafs really have these?

OK ur shitposting or maybe really stupid I'm talking about the thing your unpluging not the thing your pluging it into, k burger?