/CFB/ -- Noon games

nice noon line up:

ABC - UVA at Miami (MIA by 19.5)
FOX - Michigan at Wisconsin (WI by 7)
FS1 - TCU at Texas Tech (TCU by 6)
ESPN - Texas at West Virginia (WVU by 3)
ESPNews - SMU at Memphis (MEMP by 12.5)

before ND and VT, Miami as struggled with every ACC team they have faced. Are they do for a let down, a la Ohio State getting BTFO by Iowa? UVA has a very good coach rebuilding the program and they stunned the nation by blowing out Boise at Boise

Michigan at Wisconsin - for all the glory!

TCU at Texas Tech. Perennial upset threat and high octane passing game TT vs midmajor powerhouse TCU and one of the best defenses and defensive minds in football.

Texas at WV. Morgantown. One of the most feared place to play. Mack Brown was talking the other day during the game he was calling about how he HATES going to Morgantown because of how rowdy those hilly billies get, and the distance involved getting there. WVU has one of the best QBs in the nation. Texas needs to win out to have a winning season

SMU at Memphis. Two of the hottest up and coming coaching names in football going head to head. Both have two of the best QBs and WRs in the nation

Wisconsin is getting a ton of home cooking against Michigan.

shitsconsin getting refball. michigan has the only earned TD in the game.

Hey Michigan, eat shit!

2017 Week 12 UT Power Rankings Sponsored by Taco Bell™ picking up the tabs of 500 students from the student section & Wafflehouse

Miami (The U)
2. Bama
3. James Madison
4. Wisconsin
5. Mount Union
6. UT Norman
7. Yale
8. Auburn
9. Clempson
10. J'ville State

All bow to the power of UCF

Who 1st draft pick famalams?

ULM is gonna win today and there's NOTHING you can do about it.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOO

Kalispell > Missoula and boseman

Neutral observer here: "No."

>shitsconsin getting refball. michigan has the only earned TD in the game.

I'd say the PR TD was earned, but the only earned offensive TD was that fade route that Michigan threw. I can't believe that wasn't called a TD.

inb4 Wisconsin gets 58-0'd again by tOSU

Auburn always plays down to ULM for some reason, >we are going to be fine.

Harvard–Yale and Lehigh–Lafayette are today too

>be Wisconsin
>have GOAT helmet logo
>looks like shit on literally everything else
>sign uniform/apparel deal with Under Armour
what the fuck Barry

UM owns Florida bitch boy

i hope she has a nice cock mmmm yummy

>Tech player trying to kill TCU QB

>says the Ohio State fan
I'm a Georgia fan, so I'm actually a neutral observer here. That fade pass was caught inbounds by the Michigan receiver. To their credit, the replay officials did get the incompletion by Wisconsin right.

Navy will upset ND.

>losing to VA

>DPJ

those Adidas unis the basketball team had when they went to the final four were the GOAT

punt returns, scoop n scores and pick six should be axed. all meme tds. having to drive the field is real football.

THANK YOU BASED SLAYTON

D I L L Y

Da U

>Peoples
>niggers in charge of grammar

Michigan needs to start getting the ball on the edge.

Wow, this Peoples-Jones kid is bretty gud.

It was 59-0

We in there, baby.

Tulane

Refs literally screwed and Jewed Wisconsin on that last drive and handed Mishitgan a FG at minimum.

Why isn't there a game thread for Pissconsin Meeechegan

Nice 2nd quarter, Minnesota! You must have had to try real hard to achieve that feat

football's coming home i can feel it. but sensei mud has to be healthy i hope hes ok

>first name is Donovan
>hyphenated last name so he obviously knows who his dad is
>thinks he comes from a nog family

Because who cares, both teams are gonna get slaughtered by Ohio State in the next two weeks.

Michigan fans are retards and Wisconsin fans are too drunk to do anything

>Refs literally screwed and Jewed Wisconsin on that last drive and handed Mishitgan a FG at minimum.

Disagee. He Wisconsin receiver didn't have control & complete the process.

the Fitz strikes again

going further, you shouldn't be allowed to advance the ball beyond the first down line in a single play. "explosive" plays are for swag niggers.

At this point I'm convinced that the refs aren't actually in favor of one team or the other, they're actually just goddamn terrible at their jobs

Wisconsin isn't going anywhere with Hornibrook at QB. Dude can't even be a competent game manager.

WE DID IT BROS

WE FUCKING DID IT

WE SCORED A TD VS WISKY

HOLYY SHIT IM CELEBRATING TONIGHT!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Michigan better win this game or else the B1G is going to have a team shutout in a playoff game for 3 years in a row. Wisconsin is maybe a top 20 team at best.

I bet this kid doesn't even cry when his uncle fucks him. Just look at that little faggot

In fact, the forward pass should be removed from the game as well

This Brandon Peters kid looks better than Hornibrook and Peters is just a freshman, no?

I just spent a week in a mental health facility and my roommate was an old ex-Ole Miss linebacker who played for the Patriots in the 80s. He was super cool.

Meechigan- Jews
Pissconsin- Gypsies

Battling it out for supremacy

tOSU- Nazi Germany

It looked like his hand moved after he was done going to the ground. I see what the refs saw, but I'm not sure it was irrefutable.
IMHO, it was questionable enough to warrant a call stands. They did fuck up that Peoples-Jones TD, though. You could clearly see his back foot was down first in the frame by frame

agreed

Sorry, didn't mean to reply, lad. Maybe I need another week in there.

>totes not a td guys

Explain yourselves cheesefuckers

>implying Ohio State doesn't get in to beat Oklahoma in the championship game

Who does this nigger say again?

>Iowa- Nazi Germany
>tOSU- Poland

Fixed that for you

best timeline, but not the one we inhabit.

>3 loss team in the playoffs

Also they lost a game by 30 something. No playoff team should have that on their resume.

Not conclusive. You can't say 100 percent that the spikes on his right foot aren't touching the turf a little bit there.

It's probably a catch, but you can't overturn the call on the field with that

why don't good QB recruits go to Wisconsin? handing the football off 70% of the time didn't stop the worst cfb QB in recent memory (Joel Stave) from getting picked up by an NFL team

Are we reaching a time when refs should be replaced?

Technology is good enough that we don't need them. Every play is reviewed in the booth and they have the luxury of seeing views from the field plus aerial view.

Refs are literally there because nogs are violent and it would be a riot after a few snaps without refs telling them to go back to the huddle.

So does that make Clempson the Allies?

>destroy Nebraska
>think team has turned the corner
>mfw

meant for

Oh no, the worst college QB ever is easily Barrett Trotter.
Or, you know, >Him.

Ohio State has two losses.

Not much better of a situation, but Auburn's still in the mix too.

Because 5 star qb recruits want to fuck hot chicks

We call it the remainder, that's the number that remains

>Not conclusive. You can't say 100 percent that the spikes on his right foot aren't touching the turf a little bit there.

Sure, you can. Left foot spikes would have hit first to be planted like that. Michigan should be up 14-7, 14-10, or tied at 14-14 if the refs got both replays right.

>tOSU- Nazi Germany

More like Germany 2017 with the amount of niggers in country

>have GOAT helmet logo
said nobody ever

>it's another Alabama vs Clemson National Championship episode

>Ohio State has two losses.
I know..

They'll have 3.

Who here faptime

if auburn wins out they're definitely in (they won't). if ohio state wins out it's unsure.

Is this your gf user?

yeah, no. >we would be alabama if that were the only factor

Yeah, you can assume that that's true, but you can't see that in any of the videos we've got. Uncontroverted video evidence is the standard.

The problem here isn't them getting the calls wrong, it's that the rules suck. That overturned catch was called correctly per the rules, but the rules are retarded. That was a dope catch and he deserved it to stand

The Citadel. 175th Anniversary of producing Southern officers for the next war with the North

>It's 31-0 Clemson

when was the last time ASU had a good QB recruit?

>tfw friend says his sister is into me
>his sister isn’t 18

(You)

yes pls rate

Pic related was when Clemson got caught up in the tOSU hate bandwagon. They've been on a mission to defeat them each and every time they are matched up. And every time the rest of cfb rejoices.

The University of Wisconsin has an all white cheer team which features some of the most beautiful coeds in the country.

blake barnett transferred here. too bad he can't even beat out our shitty meme

>if ohio state wins out

They got BTFO by Iowa and OU. They don't deserve to be in the playoff. They need Michigan to win here and to beat Michigan and Wisconsin to have 2 more top-25 wins to have a shot imo.

Welcome to /cfb/, Mr. Moore.

the mighty #2 team playing a .500 FCS team very impressive

>Da U

Blame Carolina for starting this shit

>THE HURRICANE-BATTERED CUBANO INFESTED FAVELLA OF MIAMI

Don’t worry I’m not a DC nor am I from Alabama

>alabama v mercer
>clemson v the citadel
>fsu v delaware state
>auburn v louisiana monroe
woah, so this is the power of the south.....