Can we admit that he was the best punisher by far?

Can we admit that he was the best punisher by far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MHJHkA6LMk
youtu.be/bWpK0wsnitc
youtube.com/watch?v=MW4BDL0NKDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For some inexplicable reason I really like Thomas Jane. He's not the greatest actor, not the greatest roles but I just find that I like the guy and wish he was in more stuff.

He's a good Punisher in a bad movie.

I like Dolph more.

Thomas Jane is a great actor, also brilliant in the Expanse

even dolph was a better punisher

I agree. I guess it goes back to that difference between a great actor and a great movie star. Movie stars can be likeable and charismatic without a huge range (for instance Arnold etc.).

Nice digits.

You too.

He was better in the game of 2005

When he was a young man he sucked cocks for coin

>Patrician's choice

Stevenson

>Redditor's "choice"

Jane

>Contrarian's choice

Lundgren

frank grillo wouldve made a good punisher

I think Bernthal will be the best.

Bernthal was a faggot. Didn't even have the right voice for this.

No, I liked his voice.

Yeah but that's not exactly a compliment. His movie was weird and fun and worth watching, but it was a terrible Punisher movie.

he was gay for pay when he came to Hollywood

Of course, this is obvious. Trips confirms. Best Punisher, best Punisher kino.

Maybe just the character, War Zone was one of the shittiest comic book movies ever filmed.

This is a joke?

He nailed the part, it's the only time the character was done justice.

This

He just wants his kids back, man

Punisher: warzone or whatever its called is so bad, if u like it u must be a moron

You're a fucking joke. You better watch it, or some poor sap fisherman will find your lifeless corpse floating around Tampa bay.

Stevenson was best, but the film he was in kind of sucked.

Mostly because the Punisher he was portraying, the one from the MAX series written by Ennis, would never kill a cop, not even an undercover cop. He's autistic about getting prepared and all the info on the people involved.

Would MHMM make a good Punisher, Sup Forums?

his punisher would be bob saganowski all over again

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=0MHJHkA6LMk

He's a big guy.

in b4 Taboo memery

Only right choice.

And Bernthal?

I know you're trying to false flag and being a nonce about it, but it really was terrible.

RIP Steve Dillon.

This, his voice work was perfect. Bernthal is too grizzled.Frank in my opinion should have a calmness to his voice, if course Bernthal Frank was still on edge from the dead family and all.

No, I watched it several times and sucks, the best scenes are the fight with the Russian and the final when he finally acts like the Punisher.

for you

Cast him

Watch The Expanse if you haven't already - he plays a classic crime noir detective in space.

Terry Crews

Who has a sidecut and literally wears a fedora, on a space station.

Do you guys think the success of Logan will lead to a 'Grizzled Old X' series of comic book heroes?

I'd literally murder an indian for an old grizzled punisher played by Mad Mel.

Except for the fact that the scene is straight out of a comic book.

dave bautista

Tiny Lister is old enough and crazy enough, Terry Crewes lacks that goofy third chromosome look he has

Crews

>caring about the Punisher before Ennis
The Punisher should be brutal as possible.

Mel could be Frank in a adaptation of ''The End''

You make it sound like that's a reason not to watch.

Being brutal isn't what made Ennis' punisher great, but it helped. There are a few good stories here and there, though.

> Thinking Ennis' Punisher would work in the normal Marvel comic universe.

But it did work in the normal universe, he ran into daredevil, wolverine and spider-man, and it was pretty great, especially when he humiliated wolverine. That run is where the russian came from.

Well the Netflix MCU is full of impalements, cardoor beheadings, and taking power drills to the feet so it's at least nipping at its heels

Yes, but 616-universe Punisher is a tame version of Ennis' Punisher. Having Punisher being over the top brutal like in the MAX universe, would not work in the normal comucs.

getting some Christopher Lambert vibes from this pic

Tom Hardy.

I loved him ever since Highlander.

Shane is the best punisher you stupid homo

ey red
mask u sumth

He was dedicated to continue playing the Punisher, but got fucked in the end

This.

He does pretty good.

>walking reddits

onion discarded

>tfw Constantine

Thomas Jane was the best Punisher, but he was saddled with a lame Marvel movie. The short they made was fucking amazing and had Ron Perlman in a small role.

youtu.be/bWpK0wsnitc

#dirtylaundry

I feel the same way.
Have you seen him in interviews?
He's a genuinely cool dude, gives off good vibes all round and is very charismatic.

Pic related

That guy is legitimately one of the most disgusting human beings I've ever seen.

I always thought Michael Clarke Duncan could be cool but I had never seen him act eccentrically so he might not have been able to cut it.

Still, it's a bummer he's gone.

Can't see Terry Crews as Barracuda either, he just doesn't have the menacing look. Maybe Tiny Lister if he gets some acting chops finally.

It's funny I was just thinking "I will never forgive him for doing Highlander 2 The Quickening" but it's not even him. Christopher Lambert looks just like him.

youtube.com/watch?v=MW4BDL0NKDA

This scene is kino as fuck

>heh-heh-heh
I DONT THINK SO

Imagine trying to push some stupid meme and you just continually get sandbagged

there is no argument. thomas jane IS the fucking punisher.

>Thomas Jane's Punisher movie doesn't do too well
>Thomas Jane misses out on being Rick in The Walking Dead because HBO passed on the series for being too violent (literally)
It's a shame, I like the guy but he can't seem to catch a big break.

Stevenson nailed it but his movie was utter garbage. All the punisher movies are utter garbage.

the expanse really made me appreciate his acting. he's solid and likable.

That's hilarious. For me it was Fortress. I also cried when half his face got burned in the dark knight.

Yeah