What did Lavar Ball mean by this?

What did Lavar Ball mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ajn9e5AFqos&t=26m24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just gives more credence to the theory that lavar has split (but very similar) personalities and trump is just him in whiteface

Meme man doesn't like to hear other people's names, he gets upset when the conversation isn't explicitly about himself.

Just like Trump

It literally has everything to do with him being black.

Literally can't tell if you're talking about the red nigger or the black one.

They would have been back with or without trumps "involvement".

nuffin

Remember when Trump used to be a figure of admiration in the black community because he unapologetically flaunts his wealth and just generally doesn’t give a fuck about what others think of him?

Powerful thing that liberal media. Trump is more of an honorary black man than Clinton.

cringe

posting him next to Don King, someone everyone fucking hated, isn't a good look

Doubt.png

Spot on about trump

>orange nigger is about to have a drama episode with the black nigger

great

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

What did don mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ajn9e5AFqos&t=26m24s
26m24s
>i would love that

Ivanka is such a cutie

>"Who?"
man, the audacity of this guy. Im seriously rethinking any and all future big baller brand shoe purchases

yeah, i bet she's a snake though
i have doubts about people growing up in that family turning into good people, for some reason

>be nig
>son is a niglet
>son acts like a nig in a foreign country
>president puts in a personal word for your niglet
>3 niglets released with no charge and flown home
>continue to act like an incoherent nig

does he not realize the severity of stealing in a foreign country? let alone a third world country.

>whiteface
*orangeface

I think the youngest one (Baron?) is probably just a socially awkward lanky kid. He's going to have such a terrible childhood though, sucks to be him.

>tfw the Secret Service monitors your browser history

Trump isn't black? Although he does act like a nigger

If he "negotiated" this deal the way he negotiated the Carrier deal, expect the kids to be back in China in a few months.

we would extradite them to china despite having no such treaty with that country?

Based Lavar BTFO Dumpf

Who cares what this nigger says anymore? His prized son is a complete bust that should be in the D-league and the other is a common thief. I will give him props though for the nigs he conned into buying $800 Big Baller shoes. Truly his greatest achievement in life.

>"I'm from L.A. I've seen a lot worse things happen than a guy taking some glasses. "
hoooly shit they should have let those dumb ninjas rot in a chinese gulag.

He's legit one of USA's top young players right now.

TRUMP CONFIRMED SMALL BALLER

keep telling yourself that

>literally got sued for discriminating against black people

Yeah I don't think what you're saying is accurate.

trump is honorary black

How'd that lawsuit work out?

>On September 21, 2016, King caused controversy when introducing Donald Trump at a campaign event at a black church in Cleveland by using the word "nigger" seemingly by accident. In King's speech he was giving his thoughts on how black people can't achieve success in America by acting like white people, stating that "If you're poor, you are a poor negro -- I would use the n-word -- but if you're rich, you are a rich negro. If you are intelligent, intellectual, you are intellectual negro. If you are a dancing and sliding and gliding nigger -- I mean negro -- you are a dancing and sliding and gliding negro".[38][39][40]

Yeah I remember that episode.

You can get sued for anything anons, people get buttmad all the time. Really doesnt mean much. The real question is what came of it and why does it matter now?

My sides

>b-b-but it says in big flashy letters that he was sued! that means he's officially racist!
He won. He has won 99.3% of the times he was sued. Suing Trump is suicide.

this

>that whole bottom paragraph

I was led to believe Trump is literally hitler, what's happening here, why was i lied to?

what the fuck is this

trump support on Sup Forums has gone down so much since the election

don't worry it will go back up when the Democrats run another abortion against him in 2020