Thoughts on this photo, pol?

Thoughts on this photo, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_camera
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers don't look like they're working very hard.

wow......brb....got some thinking to do....

we wuz Nicéphore Niépce

Then go back to Africa, no one will miss you or or "music"

Highly unlikely.

wtf i hate cotton now

Yeah, maybe he should be thankful that thanks to them he's in USA right now instead of dying from malaria in some shithole town in Africa.

Nice clothes

sage

they didn't have cameras in 1776, dumb nigger

They look well fed and are dressed nicely, and yet they fucking complain.
go back to your fucking huts then and eat dirt

did my family own them? no? then fuck off

Photography didn't exist in 1776.

relatives of his family that stayed in Africa on July 4th 2016

Why are niggers the only race who cry about having been enslaved at some point in time?

Niggers can't even be bothered to look up when cameras were invented.

also
>caring what niggers do

MASSA is comin, hiiiiide yo watahmelon.

First camera was made in 1800s. That nigger is a liar.

Blame your retarded nigger ancestors who got caught by other niggers and sold on the shore to white entrepreneurs.

Source?

Photography didn't exist yet.

Funny how niggers take technology for granted, even though only white people were responsible for those advances.

that can't be his family - they're working

He should celebrate his heritage and get back to fucking work in the fields

as if, the last of them have been eaten by neighbours hundreds of years ago

Which one is his dad?

> Photograph
> 1776

Dem Afrikangz technology!

>The first partially successful photograph of a camera image was made in approximately 1816

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_camera
Time traveling nig-nogs with shitty cameras. BAZINGA!

That all wealth created by slavery was decimated after the civil war, and that blacks did not build America. Also, that is not his family.

Commonly known history you fucking moron.

I agree they should have spent it in a gars hut around niggers

They were kings and queens and they made the first camera in about 1500.

2/3's of whites who came to the colonies came as slaves.

Because we let them. If every time a nigger complained about muh slavery they were told to shut the fuck up they'd stop whining. But because we coddle them and gave them muh reparashuns and they have a gibsmedat culture of victimhood they'll keep bringing it up.

Hambone hambone hambone yeah

I seriously don't get this. I know there's still racism and the whole racial segregation is still quite recent, and I get it if it's some old dude complaining but some faggot millenial house nigger making an outcry about "muh slavery" should be kicked in the scrotum pronto.

These people bitch and cry about something they never experienced and probably never will, yet probably give even less of a fuck about their origins, which are Africa, since they're so proud of their heritage apparently.

fucking LOVE this meme

>took the 1st image off Google image search.

As opposed to living in mud huts and eating bugs? Pretty good deal desu

so he is as lazy as the cotton niggers, maybe they ARE related

Cameras existed during the civil war.

Guess I'm a nig-MiG now

why do niggers have to bitch and moan every fucking holiday

no wonder people don't hang out with them anymore, they've become the buzzkills they accuse white people of being

>american civil war
>1776
oh but i bet the fireworks look lovely tonight

Wew, lad.

Someone offer to pay for his trip back to africa, the catch being he has to give up his passport and never return to the US.

He should be more focused on what he's doing this 4th with his smartphone, over his internet connection, along with his ability to criticize his own government and history without fear of retribution. These things give him more freedom and opportunities than the overwhelming majority of our species. He should be thankful. Unfortunately the progressives that filled his mind with a steady stream of shit since his birth have convinced him to join the legion of parasites in biting the hand that feeds him.

difference between them and Him,

they were employed.

also photographs were not invented till 1822

wtf I have America now

The civil war happened in the 1860's, my southern friend

wow
heartbreaking reminder that black people were slaves

oh wait I don't give a shit because America was the first fucking country in the world to abolish slavery and no black person living in America today was a slave, cry me a god damn river

>first photographic camera was made in 1816

I hate nignogs

Really made me think, btw here's a picture of my uncle.

And they haven't launched them yet. Give it another hour or two. I'll let you know then. We had some last night and they were nice. Thanks for asking!

Who gives a shit.

Does he think most white people were attending elegant balls and raping slaves that day?

1 million followers...

Uncle addy?

>Thoughts on this photo, pol
>1776
Let me guess, that was a rare african camera, which was then destroyed by da man, resulting in all knowledge of the pic-o-nog being lost.

better dressed

meanwhile back in Afrika

Someone show him a picture of a family in africa circa 1776. Hell, show him a picture of africans today, make him thankful.

Does anyone have any screenshots of butthurt people on Twitter?

Is that supposed to be better or worse than being killed by british soldiers.

Underrated

>show him a picture of a family in africa circa 1776
The point is the earliest known surviving photo is from ~1827, nogs are fucking retard as usual

> America was the first fucking country in the world to abolish slavery
Nope.
But abolition of slavery was part of the civil war that white men fought for it to succeed, couple that with 2-3 generations of blacks living on welfare and not having to lift a fucking finger in their lives, you think a thank you would be adequate. Nope, just shitty attitude. Then they stand around and wonder why whites hate niggers.

I'm legitimately surprised lecrae is on the white guilt train

>My family on July 4th 1776
>July

Cotton is harvested from October to February you dumb nigger.

Even more embarrassing is the nig picking of relatives, that mulatto also has a large white ancestry.

>ancestors bought and dragged into the US
>went through unspeakable hardships
>get Emancipation
>go through Jim Crow
>MLK comes, civil rights movement comes, smart educated black men with opposing views come
>brighter future than those before them could ever hope for
>law and law passed for education and equality
>2016
>niggas still bitching and bringing up the past

That Boondock's episode is still so fucking right. MLK would be so fucking disappointed in what "black culture" has turned into.

WTF???!!! I hate the 4th of july now!!!!!

fuck off discount australia

I know I'm drunk and realized I was probably wrong about that after I hit submit

you're right though, and slavery is still practiced in much of the world. these people have nothing to say about that.

man I wonder how I can make racists out of moderates?
OH I KNOW I'LL JUST BRING UP 250 YEAR OLD RACIAL TENSION!

Uhh, something about cameras

Really makes you think mhh...
i am now a #polystermissile

DELET THIS

I dont think photos existed in 1776

#polyesterjester

They have jobs? That's good

Wow I had no idea. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'll tell my guests to leave my house right now, that I have some thinking to do and that I suggest they do the same.

Really makes you think

Since when was photography around in 1776? He's at least 50 years too early. Fucking liar

Sure does, comrade!

Photography didn't even exist in 1776

WEAK
E
A
K

You're welcome.

Is it me or do you not have a flag?

has anyone tweeted him this yet?

>Dressed well
>Productive
>Well made, functional hats

What the fuck happened to you, Germaine?

#buyersremorse

Yea, it's been tweeted to him.

the british outlawed slavery only in england proper, and they did so in order to make it uncompetitive for non-factory owners. The british also made it illegal to share industrial technology, such as design schematics for manufacturing machinery.

I wonder why they don't go back to Africa if they are really proud of their "black history and heritage" or they really think they built America only by picking up cotton.

On July 4, 1776 I was fucking DEAD but you dont hear me complaining about it

Da white man took our technology. WE WUZ PHOTOGRAPHERS AND SHEIT MUP DA DOO

>my family

>needing that much fucking cotton
ridiculous

>my family

the irish do it too

GET THE ROPE