Your cunt

>your cunt
>do you know how to interact with other people?

Northern Ireland
no i literally have the burgers

I was pretty awkward before, but then I actually learned how to be myself and now I am pretty amazing at social interaction. Being exceptionally gifted helps too.

Not really. Does knowing how to speak with cashiers count?

>flag
>no
I don't really think I have any friends in this world to begin with. Never had. I can tell that everyone that I ever thought of as a friend was just tolerating me.

That is what friends do m9

Then i dont want any.

I don't have any problem talking to people, I just don't want to. I've never had a meaningful conversation with a person, I always get annoyed when people try to smalltalk, so I avoid talking to anyone unless absolutely necessary.

>flag
>not really
Still work in sales and do decently though, because I can treat the conversation as a flow chart with a sufficiently limited scope for me to memorize it.

Same, I realize everytime I speak with someone they have that tone in their voice like if they were talking with an annoying grandpa, even when I act to try nice, so I just come off as an asshole without caring

no
i think people dislike me

Canada
Yes

america/indiana
nope
Apparently I always came off as an asshole to everyone when I wanted to be a nice persin... sure feel like an asshole after multiple people call you one. even before i realised people thought i was an asshole, i knew they didnt like me, so i tried to become isolated. But apparently that made me seem like more of an asshole and made people fuck with me more...

>your cunt
Flag
>do you know how to interact with other people?
Yes. You become good at this after some time working with other people.
Just get a job...

I had several jobs and I still cant do it. Luckily my current job has me working alone.

>stutter
>difficulty making eye contact
>can only answer in monosyllables
>prone to bouts of autistic rage when things don't go my way
>self-conscious enough to realize what a faggot I am but unable and/or unwilling to do anything about it.

life is suffering

>Yes. You become good at this after some time working with other people.
No it doesn't. It only makes good at talking to those specific people that you are working with. If you're forced to talk with a stranger - you're done.

Yeah, was pretty good at it, and had a lot of friends, people used to invite me to stuff all the time. I kinda lost my mind this summer though and I don't think I'm getting it back.

If dubs I stay alive

flag
Not at all, I have no friends (even online) and I don't even know how to start and support a simple conversation, my social skills are literally non-existent. I also feel very uncomfortable and awkward surrounded by other people even if I don't have to interace with them.

>If you're forced to talk with a stranger

That's my worst nightmare. Especially with a female stranger, I'd probably die of anxiety before I say a single word.

>america/indiana
>realised
are you a british spy?

selfie please

Commiefornia
No am autist

Use a made up language to pretend you don't know what they are talking about.
or
Wait until she finish speaking then answer.

USA
No, I'm a shut in
My autism is so high that I hope there is a draft for WW3 so I can do something

Ireland
No, I have High Functioning Autism.

Flag
Yes but I don't enjoy it and don't want it

what for?

What

I can handle people perfectly with superficial charms and rehashed jokes if it's a one time thing. Beyond that I'm fucked so I don't have any friends.

I interact well with people in my professional life and limited social situations, but I don't know how to maintain friendships, let alone a romantic relationship. And I'm okay with that.

Pic related. This is me during my free time. Except I usually have my laptop and Sup Forums in front of me or am watching sports on the television. When I want to go out I take my beers and fishing gear up to the lake behind my house.

ill be your friend

Scientific purposes ofcourse

no you won't

Frick off

Flag
Force small talk no matter how awkward and pointless, you're a communist if you don't want to have a boring conversation with your neighbor every time you walk to your car. I envy the krauts and how they actually leave each other alone.

>Tfw i cannot even count my amount of friends anymore and that i'm a chad by Sup Forums standards

>northern Sweden
>absolutely no

Literally talk to maybe 2 people a month...
I live secluded, work secluded and the few times I talk to people is when I buy food/booze or cars/parts for my cars.
Other than that I'm a damn forest hermit.

flag
actually yes, I talked myself out of a robbery once and I'm pretty great at socializing and even smalltalk, especially by my cunts standards.

It's all about value, man. If you don't bring something to the table, people don't want you.

And even if they do, knowing cheapens it

You're probably just hard on yourself and exaggerating your short comings. You seem like a smart guy who's able to articulate your thoughts well in what I assume isn't your first language. You're probably just a bit nervous around others from being isolated for a long period of time. I bet if you had a beer or two you'd be more relaxed and able to make conversation pretty naturally.

I don't really have friends either but that's mainly out of choice.

Yeah, unironically B.E.E. urself
I went neet for a year and when I went back to college I started talking to people until I made it

No and i have not left my house since January.

Actually pondering suicide for legitimate reasons.

I somewhat know, but I usually get rusty from not going outside for a long time and act like a complete autist.

I got no real problem dealing with people but I don't enjoy it so I avoid it.
Just like I avoid bad smells.
I can spend a month alone just working on my projects and be perfectly happy.
10-15 minutes with people and that happiness starts going down quite fast.
Always been like that, 32 years old right now and it doesn't seem to be changing.

Yes.
>interact with other people
Just don't! Here every interaction is uncomfertable! It's like heaven! :-D

>actually riding the bus with people instead of walking/riding your bike in all weathers

Are you even a Swede?

Using each other for each other's potential worth is not my definition of friendship