W-what ... ?

w-what ... ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2JbO9lnVLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's magnificent.

>libtard reviewers afraid of backlash

Mix of it being a good movie and a bit of the critics being exactly what the movie is making fun of.

it's probably nowhere near as good as they make out but it probably serves the current liberal agenda well

and i say this as a liberal

>it's RT scores are retarded episode

technically 6/10 movie can get 100%, I have no idea why are Rotten Tomemes so popular

>giving attention to reviewers

RT doesn't include true critics like Armond

what is this movie about? its getting posted everywhere

Armond is a propagandist, not a critic.

>lol

What actually surprises me is someone can still care about rotten tomatoes. Even get shocked by it. It's trash, guys.

Why do images of people crying make me laugh

Some leftist shit

It features racial abuse againts blacks by whites which makes Sup Forums upset

Anything but a positive review will be decried as racist.

>7.7 on IMDb even after insecure white bitchboys gave it tons of 1
Whiteys BTFO

RMOND IS A NIGGER AND A KEKFUCK

People give 1s to everything popular on imdb

Black guy dates white woman, he brings him to her family, turns out she's luring black people to their white town so they can put their brains in black bodies because being black is hip.

youtube.com/watch?v=A2JbO9lnVLE

>it's a 'muh cultural appropriation metaphor' episode
Thanks, I almost decided to go see this

>blacks has the best tv show right now (atlanta)
>blacks has the best movie of 2016 (moonlight)
>blacks has the best president of 2016
>blacks has the best ex-president of 2017
>blacks has the best movie of 2017

wow... my views on black people have really changed

i'm no longer racist

Quoted forever.

SPOILERS:

IT'S THE EXACT SAME FUCKING MOVIE AS SKELETON KEY BUT THE RACES ARE REVERSED.

When did they start excluding Armond White?

The fact that this still has a hundred percent is fucking insane. Even if it's a perfectly fine movie, none of the Oscar movies this year are going to have that kind of score. White liberal reviewers are fucking TERRIFIED of being labelled as racist for saying there's anything wrong with this movie, and it's disgusting.

I fucking love horror movies, but the fact this has a perfect score means I honestly can't trust any of the reviews for it right now. I'm going to wait until someone I know sees it and gives me their perspective.

>blacks has the best tv show right now (atlanta)

this one is true though

I think after this, I'm pretty much done using Rotten Tomatoes at all. This is probably the most egregious case of their counting up the positive scores being inaccurate (well, may Ghostbusters, but still). Metacritic gives a much more probably accurate (and also still wholly positive) score.

it's the exact rating retard

look below the percentage

Sounds like 0%.

I love these threads. The Sup Forums triggering is great.
>How come the black guy in this trailer has a hot girlfriend and my trailer only has me and my mom in it

The liberal critics are the true horror.

I recently found out Scary Movie 3 has a bad RT score

How can critics hate that kino?

Actually it's just a good movie and you're just a retard, but feel free to boycott a website. You online activists always think someone will care about your little personal political crusade. We don't.

the jews

Yeah except there are lots and lots of black/interracial movies that have terrible reviews. But hey I know having a movie get positive reviews when a black dude in it has a hot girlfriend is gonna upset you Sup Forums kids, that's okay. Let it all out. We're here for you.

hollywood has been pumping out shitty comedies for decades, maybe this one is actually funny.

this has an 8.3 though, which is a considerably high rating. must just be a really good movie to be honest

It's less comedy and more straightforward horror/thriller. It has some really funny parts though.

Can we get a rough plot synopsis? Some user said it was actually making fun of black people

if it makes fun of black people I think I will like it

if it paints white people as racist, its shit

>he brings him to her family
wat??

Still at 100% until Armond's review gets posted.

I've read the screenplay and thought the "twist" was fucking retarded. If you can manage to sell that script I see no reason why I shouldn't write some horror-flick with an absurd twist.

Go for it dude no one's stopping you.

Not really.

White people are all raysis and this movie has Cabin in the Woods tier tweest.
There is also one blatant segment where they outright try to tell black > white.

It isn't bad but not great like reviews pan it out o be.

Is it about him trying to GET OUT of responsibilities?

>I see no reason why I shouldn't write some horror-flick with an absurd twist.
so why aren't you?

black people btfo hard by this post

The whole movie is poking fun at the white liberal brand of racism though... Have you even seen it?

Oh no, a film where all the white people are evil and there is no white savior. The horror

>Sambo lives matter

On it, senpai.

Am so grateful for armond.

>some white people are racist
>YOU'RE BAD
>some white people aren't racist, try to be friendly to other races
>YOU'RE BAD TOO
>well nobody's perfect
>BLACK PEOPLE ARE PERFECT
>wellllll, look at these stat-
>NO THAT'S YOUR FAULT TOO

>poking fun
its made for self-hating white liberals enjoyment

Looks pretty good to me
Oh well then
actually that's kinda funny

If digits, I will remake Funny Games but with blacks and Arabs as the murderers.

If digits I will remake this post, but with digits.
If digits, I will remake Funny Games but with blacks and Arabs as the murderers.

>and my trailer only has me and my mom in it
kek

We've had this thread 5 times now in the past day. What more could we possibly say about the inflated score?

they're afraid of criticism

>inflated
How so?

This is kind of a racist film though? Right?

I think they were just burned out on parodies at that point but I agree, it's my favorite Scary Movie.

Well the good guy is black and the bad guys are white. Some people are saying that the bad guy whites represent white liberals or something but I'm not seeing it.

Based. My favourite kino of the year.

Well, even if the movie is good, a perfect score with above an 8/10 average is a little suspect, especially for a directors first film. I think that it's likely that at least some of the reviewers liked it for political reasons and not on its artistic merit.
It could be that good though, I haven't seen it

Holy shit 10/10

>you've lived long enough to see the dawn of Niggerkino

>represent white liberals or something but I'm not seeing it.

Well of course, you didn't see the movie after all.

Actually, Armond is back on their site.

I think it's just a solid movie with broad enough appeal that it gets at least a C+ from everyone. The 100% would make you think it's some kind of all-time classic, it was a very good entertaining movie in my opinion, not more than that.

anybody feel like dropping some plot details about this? no way i'm spending 15 bucks to watch niggerganda.

I did see the movie. The point is, I don't think the movie is implying that white liberals are all part of a voodoo cult. I don't think you can extrapolate the behavior of the cult members to a broader group in society, and I don't think that was the intent of the film. Their liberal flagging could have been part of their ruse, or maybe genuine, who knows, doesn't really matter since they turn out to be something totally other than what they claim to be.

so does Allison Williams get her tits out or no?

Sadly no.

No but she gets a shot gun to the abdomen

But that's a VERY literal interpretation, and I don't even think Jordan Peele would agree with you. It's based in his anxieties about being around certain types of white people, and it just cranks that anxiety up to 11 and then twists into a heightened, absurd situation where that anxiety is justified. Kind of like if Larry David made a horror movie

So I liked it, but I also don't think it's off-base to say this movie is a little bit racist towards white people. Certainly if you made the same movie with the races reversed, people would complain

>cultural appropriation

Dunno about that. Based on that brief synopsis it seems to be more making fun of black things being fetishised as hip by middle class white people. Like how everyone started saying that awards ceremony was racist because Adele beat Beyoncé and obviously Beyoncé is the best because black people music is revolutionary.

>Certainly if you made the same movie with the races reversed, people would complain

Like you complain about this movie ?

>the grandpa was obsessed with beating Jesse Owens' time hence the running at night

Huh

But part of what your'e saying is, in the movie their anxiety is absurd and actually justified, while in real life it isn't. The message of the movie isn't "around whites never relax."

There's no movie where it's reversed but didn't Lakeview Terrace do something where the black racist guy was the villain? Not sure if anyone cared about it, maybe.

He just enjoys running. Imagine getting old and not being able to do what you loved in youth, then being able to again.

P O T T E R Y

Yeah. Why not? Who likes to be insulted and generalized?

Although blacks never actually have hot gfs IRL.

>100%
>8.3/10

so which is it then? what a stupid fucking website

>projecting this hard

Nah like I said, I liked the movie. I'm just saying there IS a strong race-relations subtext that is meant to apply to real life, even if it's exaggerated and turned into a joke for the purpose of the movie.

But I agree that it's not saying "whites are evil" or anything like that, it's more like "I often feel uncomfortable around large groups of white people"

You really think this movie is slandering white people as murderous cult members? At no point did I feel it was making a statement about white people in general or even white liberals in general. The only statement I thought it made was that black people are used to a lot of white people going over the top in trying to be racially sensitive or hip or somethign and it's uncomfortable for black people. Which in my experience is true, I've seen some of the cringey shit where older white people especially try too hard. The whole "my man" riff was dead on.

please be this stupid.

I'm Mexican, I don't understand why white people are just kind of 'cool' with all the racebaitng movies. It's gotten to the point of me getting pissed, and im a fucking spic.

I don't get your obsession with blacks

100% of reviews were positive. Are you braindead?

How about you actually watch the movie before forming an opinion you nonce?

It would help if you have actually seen the movie before you get outraged.

Don't you guys ever get tired of bitching about identity politics?