She hasn't texted back in 2 days

She hasn't texted back in 2 days

Do I text her again or ignore her? It hurts to live...

Ignore or you will forever think back on the time you were desperate and beta as fuck

Don't text her again my nigga. There's billions of bitches on earth, why you stressin over one? That's some bitch-shit stressing over some chick. She prolly taking a dick rn. Delete that girl's number cause she clearly don't like you and if this was all about liking her and her liking you back, and this wasn't about you guys being friends, than delete that bitch's number.

If you're already at the point where you're depending on her texts, chances are you've been friendzoned

Text her, you might have a chance. Ignore and the chance becomes 0

If you slept together it means she really doesn't want you.
: (

What film or television show are we discussing here?

literally drop her and pursue someone else. it's fucking pathetic a 20-40 year old man can't communicate with woman. honestly either move on or kill yourself becauae it's too embarrassing and pathetic

op's inevitable biopic

But who will play him?

You have to come to terms that kissless virgin/pol/no gf threads will get instant replies on any board on this site no matter what.

It's just that mods here on Sup Forums generally don't even care to remove piece of shit threads like this.

Yeh spam her inbox until she calls the police bro, atleast she'll think about you then haha

paul dano is pretty good at playing beta cucks

Usually I'm ok with off-topic threads, they can be a good laugh but these ones are just fucking pointless

Call her a bitch for not replying.

All that will happen is she will say "oh sorry forgot to reply".

Basically you've failed with her and should move on.

>I keep getting black girls favoriting me on dating sites, fuck this world

let her go
I am serious, spare yourself the suffering

I know you'll probably try something pathetic to "get ehr" anyways but don't say you weren't warned

Ignore her. Texting repeatedly means you are desperate.

If she doesn't want to initiate conversation with you then your efforts are going to reek of desperation.

Don't write her back. Just start a new thing, think about wich other girls you now could be interested in you.

make more threads on inappropriate boards and post more cancer guy

You lucky son of a whore