Israeli news site: "hollywood forgave Mel Gibson too quickly"

Has Hollywood forgiven Mel Gibson too quickly?

>writes column trashing mel gibson and his new movie
>hasn't even seen the movie because "muh circumstances"

haaretz.com/life/film/.premium-1.773678

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcVkVGJP9iU
realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/12/03/trump_to_republican_jewish_coalition_youre_not_going_to_support_me_because_i_dont_want_your_money.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m-7-sGa93HM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>12 years is "too quickly"

It's the worst Israeli news site, it's super leftist and super liberal

Is he really making another Jesus movie? Why wouldn't he go onto a new subject?

Super leftist AND super liberal? Wow.

its still hardcore zionist even by israeli standards

money

not clicking your link you stupid kike

>haaretz
>israeli

Ssh, don't wreck the american's concept of reality.

there are a few projects mel's working on

he's focusing on acting right now (professor &the madman, the wahlberg comedy, dragged across concrete)

from what I read, he's doing research for lorenzo de medici biopic, king boru biopic (which probably is the Berserk movie) and Jesus 2

He is the only one brave enough to fight against the kikes and mudslimes.

>we put a fascist traitor into office because liberals cant fuck off with the identity politics
>they keep doing it
lmao

>Klein

Based Mel is just too charismatic for even the jews to hold back

WE NEVER FORGIVE GOYIM

YOU MUST REPENT FOREVER FOR THE SIX TRILLIONS

HAVENT WE SUFFERED ENOUGH???

Haaretz even accused Donald Trump of being an anti-semites, they're fucking crazy.

This is now a Moonman thread

Funny how even when he's tilting his head up, his nose still points down.

you put a geriatric with frontal lobe impairment as a figurehead. the real president is priebus, pence, the republican establishment, and possibly also bannon.

donald trump is an anti-semite though

realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/12/03/trump_to_republican_jewish_coalition_youre_not_going_to_support_me_because_i_dont_want_your_money.html

> "Is there anyone in this room who doesn't renegotiate deals? Probably 99% of you. Probably more than any room I've ever spoken in."

Not quick enough. Hollywood became shit when he left tbqh

The Resurrection movie will be the greatest movie of all time.

Gibson did nothing wrong.

Whats with the jew obsession in US? it's jew this and jew that all day long and to be honest it sounds ridiculous in my ears (sweden).

So except from having a religion that are the roots of both christianity and islam what else is there to obsess about?

I FOLLOW YOU HITLER
I AM FOR REAALL
I WILL CARRY ON THE DREAM FOR YOU

Ive red hes making a historical movie about Tsar Kaloyan of Bulgaria recently, apparently he finalized the script and all, looks like its going to be another quality historicalkino by based Mel

just try and stop us cunts we are going to drop ten tons of napalm on Israel and theres nothing you hooked nose faggots can do about it
>i dont even hate jews or israel i just find this funny

He generalized a little bit in the article and didn't want to accept money for his political campaign? That makes him an anti-semite? And you're not gonna consider his pro-Israel stance as a current president?

I think Donald talks too much and is not tactical in his use of words, but he's no anti-semite. You can't just throw that word around whenever someone does something that slights god's chosen people.

Why do jews always try to guilt trip everyone?
Whiny faggots, you should be used to 4000 years of antisemitism, get over yourself.

IT'S BEEN 12 YEARS SINCE MY FATHER LEFT
LEFT ME FATHERLESS

The US is permanently cucked by Israel, we're resentful about it

They control the federal reserve, for the past 30 years, the chair of the federal reserve, the most powerful institution in America, which pretty much owns all the money and loans it out to the big panks, has been jewish. The federal reserve controls interest rates meaning they determine what amount of mortgage ordinary people pay and can trick them into taking out loans that they can't handle.

All the largest banks in america are donated by Jews. If these big banks can't pay back their loans, they get bailed out by congress, ordinary people don't have this luxury.

AIPAC is the largest political lobby in America, it dominates foreign policy on both major parties. They destroy any politician who opposes Israel through smear campaigns, and ensure that all American foreign policy is pro-Israel. Wars such as the invasion of Iraq, intervention in Libya, financing of rebels in Syria, have been done at the behest of Israel, even though it was obvious to everyone it would be disastrous for America and for the middle east and europe.

Jews have an overwhelming monopoly over mass media and the press. They control what stories you hear and place a pro-israel spin on everything. They have led efforts to normalise sexual degeneracy such as homosexuality and transgenderism, even democrats acknowledge and praise this fact. They lead attacks through the media against christianity and moral family values to try to disrupt the traditional family system, make more parentless youth and corrupt society within.

This is not a new strategy for them, they have done this same thing multiple times in the old world continent, at times it reached such levels that the people had enough of them and reacted very violently. That's why all those anti-semitic pogroms you hear about in history happened.

the only way he can stay relevant is by tackling meme settings

ww2 flick
another jesus flick
maybe that vikings flick
etc.

Most americans are naturally anti-semitic and are willingly to privately acknowledge the fact that jews screw over america and have them by the balls, even rightwing neocons (see James Baker). The difference is there's those that accept it and decide to gargle the Jew's balls in the hopes that it will benefit their own personal career, and there's those that choose to vainly fight against it. Ted Cruz is one of those who tries to gargle the Jews balls and is good at it. Trump is someone who tries hard but is unfortunately too unintelligent so he bungles it up and his own personal dislike of jews seeps through because he's too stupid to effectively hide it. His pro-israel stance is opportunism in his part, any politician in america has to suck israeli cock if they want to succeed.

It's complicated. I think it's because Judaism isn't merely a religion, it's also partially sometimes used as a marker of ethnic origin by people who don't practice any of the religious edicts or as merely a cultural marker by the same.

The main reason people seem to complain about them so much is the latter element: namely, the U.S. has a political dichotomy between liberals and conservatives, with conservatism much more common in rural, lower-income states, and leftists views prevailing in higher income cosmopolitan areas particularly on the east and west coasts. In general, there are more cultural and ethnic minorities in those areas (particularly people who practice the Jewish religion or who merely have Jewish family or identify as Jewish), particularly in the New York City area. For various reasons, the Jewish community has been successful at integrating into, and influencing the culture of these cosmopolitan areas, which, as previously noted, are more left leaning to begin with.

What does this all boil down to? Well, Jewish people tend to be leftist more often than not, particularly in regards to celebrities who happen to be jewish. The Jewish community, probably because of their willingness to cooperate with other Jewish people to succeed (something also seen I surmise in Jewish matchmaking culture), also has a number of prominent members in the "elite" of places like hollywood and New York finance. It's a little bit like how the Chinese are a minority group in the Philippines yet consistently hold positions of power and wealth in that country, and some ethnic Filipinos resent that. Well, a similar dynamic happens here with right-leaning people sometimes noting "the Jews control the media" or whatever.

Of course, it's a little more complicated because, like most minority groups in America, jewish people were treated pretty shitty in the past. But contemporary American Jewish people are also hard to distinguish from other Caucasian people.

>Implying Melly still isn't waging war against the eternal juden behind the screens.

hacksaw ridge is a disappointment. so much wasted time

Oh, and if you're drawing your views of the U.S. from Sup Forums, you should know there are a bunch of skinhead Nazi wanna-bes here who can't shut up about the Jews anyways, so that's also a thing to consider.

Shut up you faggot cock sucker

>Why do jews always try to guilt trip everyone?
Because it works, as if you wouldn't if you could get away with it

>MEL GIBSON TOOK 12 YEARS TO BE FORGIVEN

Anyway this is so much of an overused guilt tripping tactic that it can be considered cliché.

Zionism is right-wing and nationalistic
the liberal left in Israel are anti zionism

>waah Mel Gibson and Casey Affleck can't win Oscars because they hurt my fee fees!

What is this bullshit? They're not getting an award for being a good person but for acting or filmmaking. Fuck off.

Hollywood should apologize to Mel Gibson tbqh.

(((uri Klein)))

but their acting and film making is bad too

Yeah, like this guy, prime example.

zionism is literally a communist ideology you dumbfuck, israel was founded by jewish communists.

all jews support nationalism for jews and oppose nationalism for other peoples. Even the "left" in Israel goes into hardcore genocide mode whenever gaza is brought up, the difference between the israeli left and the israeli right is while they both pursue the same policies of settlements and annexation, the right paints it as part of the scheme of "jewish national right" and their religious right to settle etc, and the left seeks to legitimise and solidify the status quo by describing it as a "peace treaty" even though its essentially peace of the mongols. Jews are snakes, user, don't believe their lies.

no shit faggot, its an israeli site.

israel should apologise for killing jesus

>Bannon

Sounds good to me

You dumb fucking lady boy

>israel was founded by jewish communists.
Does the word communist even mean anything in America?

You mean arabs are the snakes.

>any politician in america has to suck israeli cock if they want to succeed.

Then explain Obama. The jews really didn't like him at all, especially his policy on Israel.

Is this to the tune of Ms. Jackson by OutKast?

Who cares what the Jews think. What matters is if Officer Sugar Tits forgives him.

Was Obama /ourguy/?

>sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=m-7-sGa93HM

Ten times better than the original

This is the flag of the Mapai party which founded Israel and ruled it for 30 years.

picrelated.jpg

I wonder who could be behind this post.

obama literally waited until his last day in office after 8 years to say anything bad about israel. Before that he was kissing their ass as usual and even vetoed Palestine's attempt at UN statehood.

Mel hates BvS and Snyder, they will have a feud and Sup Forums will finally abandon their stupid love of DCuckoldry. Screencap this post 2/25/2017

And it was pussy shit social dem not communist, there's a difference

DELETE THIS NOW GOY

>I will carry on the dream for you

Kek

The Resurrection is going to be the greatest Jesus-kino of all time, better than Zack Snyder's Justice League

>i wonder who could be behind this post
>could it be achmed

Love this guy

He has literally no filter, it's the best

Lmao no he wasn't kissing their ass. His relationship with Netanyahu has always been complete shit and the jews hate him for his shitty Iran deal he made.

Obama's relationship with Israel is probably the worst US-Israel relations in history. With that said, he was definitely holding back until those last few days when he let that UN denunciation go through.

>hammer sickle on their flag
>literally built society around communes called "kibbutz"
>first country to recognise them was Stalin's USSR
>received their arms from czechoslovakia and russia
>not communist

sure thing, fatass.

>Love this guy

Want this to be true, but seriously how can anyone believe anything Winona Ryder says ?

She is a mental case who shoplifted despite having millions, and come to award stages so coked up she can barely stand.

Man they really want to hit their Nazi hit pieces quotas.

Even if there was some director who was openly a nazi but made movies that were absolute top tier kino, he should win Oscars. Award shows should not be about politics, but about skill in the given categories.

>hammer and sickle is exclusively a communist symbol
>Kibbutz communes - an anarchist idea - is 100% communist
Nice education fuckwit

he never apologized
so he doesn't deserve forgiveness

Apologizing and not meaning it is worse than not apologozing

Fuck off kike, nobody likes you.

Why haven't the hooknosed israelites apologised for killing Jesus?

I bet you think the Paris Commune was communist as well you dribbling retard

>Fuck off kike, nobody likes you.
how to spot someone who got rekt

Because

>Jesus was a jew so they just killed another jew
>it's a fairytale
>it was the Roman anyway that killed Jesus

nigga your media is controlled by a jewish family and that's why it's full of somalis

Hi guys I work in Wall St, what is this "jew" thing you guys are talking about?

Jews just have to ruin things. No wonder everybody wanted to kill them.

In the end Jews care about money and Gibson is still bankable.

Based Mel spreading the word of Christ

Liberal man babbies BTFO

Even the it was pretty much "Can you guys try to bomb only one school this time, please?"

kys

>haaretz
lmao biggest propaganda site

The thing he really shouldn't be forgiven for is his shitty filmmaking.

I find it interesting his BAR runs out of ammo and yet keeps firing, what fucking asshole came up with a 20 round machine gun anyway?

>At least 40 kg in one hand, while parrying rifle bullets
>8 kg in the other while firing
>All of this while running
It was about time capeshit got nominated as best film

t. dyel

is this a parady?

How come blacks are so quick to call the Jews out? I remember this one video where a bunch of black people say they don't trust Jews because of X and Y to a news crew I think and no one said shit.