Was he right?

Was he right?

Yes.
FUCK forced tipping.
If I tip I tip whatever small change I don't want to be carrying around, a few coins or so, and if I really do want to show gratitude towards a service person then I will tip more generously if it feels appropriate.
I prefer to show appreciation through other means than money, such as a firm and sincere handshake, and if that's not enough then fuck do I care.

Delivery drivers and shit literally make $150 a night on an 8 hour shift, half completely untaxed

Bait.

we rarely if ever tip here in sweden, we pay our waiters a livable wage instead and if they do a shitty job they get fired. i dont see why more places dont do this

yes, if the tip is compulsory it should be called - server wage supplement charge. Its only a tip if you have the choice.

yes

the question is, did he get caught in the end?

yes, why not tip the guy at mcdonalds or the bus driver?

Not even baiting but whatever punts your cunt

>i dont see why more places dont do this
everyone does that except the US

He's completely correct but I'm too spineless to take a stand against it and make my server upset.

What the fuck could they do to you if you've already finished the meal?

Test

of course

They couldn't do anything. I'm just completely spineless. Knowing I caused them a bit of pain or sadness when they see they got no money from me would make me miserable.

they chase you outside demanding a tip m8

enjoy your life as a cuck

It's hell user.

you must be normal fag if this comes up enough for it to be an issue. Why not just stay home?

More like entitled anger.

>OH MY GAWD THIS FUCKER DIDNT PAY ME 20% TIP WHAT A DICK, I BROUGHT HIM HIS FOOD, I DIDNT EVEN COOK IT BUT I DESERVE EXTRA MONEY

ABSOLUTELY.
America is fucked for tipping desu.

Boohoo, I wasn't given free money for doing my job I'm already payed to do for providing service that is expected and the standard.

Force yourself to NOT TIP the next time you're expected to. You'll realise it's easy and you'll start to not tip more often.

But what if they let their cheetah loose on him for not tipping?
Will you be able to live with the guilt knowing you got him killed?

Kek

Hey, that's me.
No, no, no... not the guy smiling.
Over. Over. No, not the waiter.
Down. Down.
That ten dollar bill, THAT'S me.
My owner bought a meal for two at thirty dollars and tipped the guy that vaguely smiled at him thirty-three percent. Generous, right? Wrong. My owner's showing off, the waiter doesn't deserve me and my owner's date was re-tucking his dick when my owner wasn't looking.
Now I'll most likely go into this waiter's pool for the place where everyone splits the tips even though the cooks are the only ones underpaid, while the bartender and wait staff remain overpaid.
That's life here in the city.