Brit/pol/ - Fack off blairite scum edition

>THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9WoX_8sbs

>NIGEL'S FULL RESIGNATION SPEECH
youtube.com/watch?v=z-QwY0mZzuA

>When we founded Ukip, Brexit was a lost cause. Nigel Farage changed all that
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/04/when-we-founded-ukip-brexit-was-a-lost-cause-nigel-farage-change/

>LEADSOM IS POLLING AHEAD OF MAY
twitter.com/britainelects/status/750008876850900994

>FASCIST MAY FORCES TELEGRAPH TO PULL ARTICLE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HER RECORD
order-order.com/2016/07/02/telegraph-pulled-article-critical-theresa-may-campaign-pressure/

>ANDREA LEADSOM: "FREE MOVEMENT WILL END", VOWS TO TRIGGER ARTICLE 50 "AS SOON AS SHE BECOMES PRIME MINISTER"
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/tory-leadership-andrea-leadsom-says-she-can-be-the-new-margaret/

>THERESA MAY: TRADE WITH EUROPE "MUST BE A PRIORITY", WILL NOT INVOKE ARTICLE 50 BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR
itv.com/news/2016-06-30/theresa-may-launches-tory-leadership-bid/

>LEAVE.EU BACKS LEADSOM FOR TORY LEADER
bristolpost.co.uk/arron-banks-and-nigel-farage-s-leave-campaign-back-andrea-leadsom-for-tory-leader/story-29466185-detail/story.html

>TORY LEADERSHIP ELECTION: SENIOR MPS PLANNING ON FORCING REMAINER CRABB INTO SECOND PLACE AND THEN CONVINCING HIM TO LET REMAINER THERESA MAY RUN UNOPPOSED
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/senior-tories-plotting-bring-quick-end-leadership-contest/

>KEKWELL "WILL NOT STAND FOR LEADERSHIP AFTER NIGEL FARAGE"
twitter.com/daily_politics/status/749942344498151424

>SCARED ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN PLEASE QUIT"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36693835

>CHILCOT: "BLAIR WON'T BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES BUT SOLDIERS MIGHT BE"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/

>CHRIS EVANS ABANDONS TOP GEAR
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36707266

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10667520
youtube.com/watch?v=jzPBn5SLcxE
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/750003051583442944
youtube.com/watch?v=Sjnwe1FrlNY
youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=SYpTvaKdC4s
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA
1080.plus/
streamchan.org/#channel2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for [patriotic orgasm intensifies]

2nd for Blair

This is my MP.

Greatest thing hes ever done, maybe suck Blairs cock or lose to Corbyn.

What you guys opinion on him?

You know ,after i read about policies wich Tory government enact i rather believe that Russian Communist Party is more right than them

We're 100% Leadsom now, yeah?

Leadsom/Fox has to be the most tempting ticket for me.

WHO HERE IS A

#HowlForWoolfe

Here?

Our furthest right parties are basically in fabour of immigration. ids fugging ridiculous :DDD

>tfw Britain has defeated communism every time its reared its ugly head
>tfw you've spent your entire life living in a Cultural Marxist social structure, with a capitalist economic structure
>tfw Britain just ended Cultural Marxism in Europe
>tfw Hail Britannia.

Is there anywhere I can give support to Leadsom?

I really do not want to see May win this, I don't want mudslime cock in my ass pls

1AM CENSUS

strawpoll.me/10667520

strawpoll.me/10667520

strawpoll.me/10667520

What would you do if a big black nigger pulled a bang bang on you?

The "If" video gave me hard feels.

>We're 100% Leadsom now, yeah?

Pretty much.

She has the best chance of beating May.

I've literally been /Leadsom/ since 2012 when she anally raped Bob Diamond on the LIBOR select committee. She raped him so hard that Osborne intentionally took her off it after they reconvened because she was making Diamond look so bad which started a feud between them and was the reason she never got promoted. When I saw she had joined the Leave campaign I was over the moon.

>not #WoolfePack

Get it together, lad.

Leadsom will win right?

both our left and right are infected by (((centrist))) blairites.

Hence you see weird voting patterns and anti-immigration parties snap up masses of votes with very little effort, and stuff like the referendum where a vast majority of MPs backed the EU regardless of party affiliation.

It's a bit like the US two party system except we have many more parties who are all the fucking same. More "extreme" factions within the parties are finally starting to take hold once more though.

Great get.

Sadly, I really don't think she will.

That's a lot better, I'm falling behind in the meme tagging. Its late.

that's it, I'm a #WoolfeWhistle now

Eveey ideology is infested by Jews except the far right. That's why it's cool and edgy to say you're a gommie but illegal to say you're a nazi.

There are some dissidents. However it's up to the MPs for now, I feel Sup Forums will coalesce around the not-May candidate. I believe and hope it'll be Leadsom.

Send a letter, email, twitter rant to your MP though I don't think it'll do much good in the end but still. Are you a Tory party member btw?

Leadsom is a middle class Conservative, Christian mother, who's favourite book is Wealth of Nations. She believes in an independent UK and wants to reduce immigration.

She's the best choice, but will she win?

Tony looks a bit nervous.

Is Comrade Corbyn still purging the ranks?

I think it was right after he got kicked out from the Liberals in aussieland.

#TheBigBadWoolfe

Still.
He was defending himself/labour in an antisemitism inquiry today.

If he's out of grabbing range? Retreat immediately to a point of cover/escape, hit the little orange button and report an active shooter to control. Continue to monitor the situation as closely as possible, intervening only if a member of the public's life is in danger.

Anything other than that is fantasy. Armed response are best equipped to deal with such a situation. If you end up injured or dead, all you've achieved is cutting off the supply of information to control, and subsequent armed/medical help.

>quarter black
hahaha

no

Well,Russian party politics is fucked in different way
We have a Communist party wich is Conservatives in reality
We have Liberal-Democratic party wich is Nat-Soc clowns
And we have United Russia party wich party of bureaucrats and opportunists without any ideology
And Liberals who are Lollibertians
Names mean little these days it seems

Fuck no, I'm not a tory.

I'm conservative, if anything.

Racists are not welcome in UKIP, mate

I'm seriously feeling like this guy could get us a huge fucking block of MPs if he taps into those Labour heartlands, maybe even the balance of power.

We could meme the lefties and laugh at them as the first Ethnic Minority PM/Deputy PM is from a "LE RACIST PARTAY!!!" would seriously cause Twitter to explode.

I'm #Gove Trove but will support any pro-Leave candidate over May

Are all armed response the big SWAT guys with MP5s or do some just have sidearms?

>Michael Gove
>Born in Edinburgh, raised in Aberdeen
>mfw the wanker grew up in my city

>being racist
DISGRACEFUL

youtube.com/watch?v=jzPBn5SLcxE

Off to the BNP you go tbqhwyfam

Skin colour doesn't matter, lad.

All that matters is that they agree with me.

Fuck off faggot, only Woolfites allowed.

He needs a fucking holiday. Imagine if you were somehow stuck in a Tron-like reddit world, unbannable and in order to escape you had to reveal your power level. That is basically Nigel Farage's life.

How can Soldiers be investigated for War Crimes yet that motherfucker Blair escapes scott free.

Dare to dream and meme for Raheem. The next UKIP leader

Who /full time worker/ here?

Burning the candle at both ends

Seems that way in every part of the world.
Neoconservatism and neoliberalism are an evil upon us all

Feels a bit like the US, where you can either vote to give the rich more money, or the minorities/students/gays more money. The poor always lose.

I seriously hope they target the north east. We've had nothing but labour for so long.

Full-time work but job starts in September so I am NEET until then

Never relax around quarterbacks

I can only speak for my county (Warwickshire), but yes, all armed response I've ever worked with have been sidearm and MP5/G36, plus taser, CS etc. I believe they have or still do use some AR-15 variants too.

Yeah, I thought so. Just asking because if you were you would be able to vote for her in the coming party election. I'd register just for that but sadly they're savvy to it.

Who /NEET/ here?

>tfw can't drive
>never held a job
>considering an hero

What's the difference?

What do you lads actually think of Commissar Corbyn?

>BTFO'd Blairite hegemony of the party
>Principled
>Effectively fucked the Remain campaign by staying out as much as possible whilst simultaneously keeping the party together

I can forgive most if not all of his shortcomings for being a pretty solid politician. He makes a change from the run-of-the-mill suits w/faces.

When can I come back to the UK, lads?

>Nigel [ ]
>Boris [ ]
>Gove [ ]
>May [X]
Dear, oh dear.

twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/750003051583442944

Do you have a tazer licence?

I think you should stop using them. Say what you want about a good smack with a billy club but it can't kill you if you have a bad heart.

When you pay us back for all that fucking tea you ruined, son. Still can't believe you sided with your mum rather than us. Why couldn't you be more like your brother? I hear he's running a successful emu hunting business now.

Actually i fear (wich i said in previous thread) that "centrist" will broke up both of your parties and form "Party of Establishment" and force everyone esle into small corners without any power
This is how actually "United Russia" was formed

Lel. I wish I could take credit for pissing on those globalists but I'm a simple Englishman working here.

Lads, I need all of your best deluded brexit protester videos, for science.
Hit me.

Im NEET and I just feed my soul towards the meme magic

Works well m8

Seems alright, no matter what side you're on, I'd rather a man with a backbone and some principles.
Stop eating deep fried marsbars jock

Here's one, mate, been meaning to collect them myself.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sjnwe1FrlNY

Will he triumph over Blairite scum?

>What do you lads actually think of Commissar Corbyn?
Pretty memeworthy.
youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw

hopefully you were that fed who got acid thrown in her face

He's much more "human" than his predecessor.

He's still a terrorist sympathizing douchebag in the end though. Never forget that.

Cheers m8

Yeah, I'm taser trained, but I rarely go out with it other than public order events.

As for their usage, true, they have a (very small) chance of side effects, but they're certainly a better way of dealing with some knife-wielding prick than getting up close with a baton.

;_;7

youtube.com/watch?v=SYpTvaKdC4s

I don't have a bad heart, atleast I don't think, but there have been a lot more police deaths in the UK since they were introduced.

They're supposed to be used as a gun would be used, but instead they just fry anybody who doesn't do exactly what they say.

Well, cheers for that, user. Any particular reason for your dislike of police officers in general?

But he doesn't support Israel.

Someone educate me on brexit, I am an uninformed American who is retarded and needs spoonfeeding

I still can't believe he's gone lads.

He still wants us to give up the nukes though.

Blades are literally the only situation their useful in and even then you're fucked if you miss.

Have you ever tased anyone before?

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see your self become the villain.

He'll always be watching us, lads.

>Someone educate me on brexit, I am an uninformed American who is retarded and needs spoonfeeding
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA

I'm not happy. I think it was too soon.

Morality Man has such a /comfy/ lifestyle. Gets paid to speak his thoughts, rides his bicycle through the glorious English countryside and through quaint towns to participate in talks and debates and then he goes home to shitpost on Twitter.

Oh yeah, I get where you're coming from now. Blame GMP and the Met for that shit, though. They're terrible forces, and way too eager to up the response level unnecessarily.

Agreed. They shouldn't be necessary for anyone not armed, to be honest. Although I have seen them used when the target in question was spitting blood everywhere, claiming to be infected. Personally, I've drawn it around a dozen times, fired it three times.

every police officer ive interacted with has a power fetish, plus you arrested/charged my mate for dealing. Im warwickshire too btw

Even far right has its Jews
>we will lead every revolution against ourselves
Why do most far right orgs behave like idiots? Because they are one part disaffected youth two parts Jewish infiltrators and three parts government informants

>Isabella Lövin, the Deputy Prime Minister of Sweden, said that David Cameron, Boris Johnson and Farage "abandon[ing] the Brexit ship" is a "historic irresponsibility" that will be paid for by EU citizens,[113][114] and Caroline Lucas, Green Party MP for Brighton, said that his legacy is "toxic and unforgivable" and that "He has used his position to whip up hatred against migrants and divert attention from the real challenges this country is facing". Former Labour Party leader, Ed Miliband, said that "It's a legacy of stirring up division. I am not sorry to see Nigel Farage leave the political scene".[115]

yfw Farage's wiki page is firmly leftist territory

What the fuck is this place?
>1080.plus/

maybe he shouldn't have been dealing.

Who did you fire it on? Did they have any weapons or intention to harm you?

I can't seem to find anything to enjoy user. I just want to see a big happening before I go.

Totally this. I mean the BUF still exists but they have very little policy, they're run by what looks like at least 50% MI5 plants, 10% disaffected autists and the rest are basically just roleplayers. Same with most other Far right whatever crap.

that said we will never be able to talk about race in this country again. Even on Brit/pol/ you can't be racist, you have to be a 'civic' nationalist, which basically means you're fine with the death of your people so long as the ones taking your resources and ultimately your happiness are nice and patriotic about it.

All of wikipedia is, lad.

Fair enough. I'm sorry you feel like the officers concerned weren't acting in line with their duty.

Whereabouts in Warwickshire? I'm Warwick District (Leam, Warwick, Kenilworth, mostly).

As for your mate, I make no apologies for his arrest, we don't make the laws, we can only interpret them in the way we believe to be most reasonable, whatever our own beliefs on the matter.

B-but you love dat cock in your ass user ;)

>be mates with a dealer
>be mad when said mate gets banged up

that means the poleece are doing their job mate. Maybe he should deal better and be smart, lads near me deal all day and nothing ever happens.

Yeah, how dare the police arrest people for doing illegal things

he's a good boy until he isn't

What the fuck are you even doing on Sup Forums? Fuck off you fucking shitfaced pig.

As a consolation prize to Brit/pol/ for losing 13 colonies on this fateful day, I will stream the last 4 episodes of Hello! Kiniro Mosaic today in 10 minutes. Come join us.

Link: streamchan.org/#channel2
MPC/MPV: rtmp://stream1.streamchan.org/live/channel2.flv